Bad one night stand experience

Galacon

Hi everyone .

Male here . Moved to bangkok before 1 month . I was hanging around soi cowboy 2 days back and was attracted to another tourist that was there drinking in my next table...There were 2 girls..i just said hi to the one i liked and it was a surprise the conversation heated up and she came and sat near me and we started to drink together ...her other friend was just drinking alone . So , after drinking for a while..i asked if we can go to the place i stay for some "fun" and she was like yes but i "need to take care of her" if she is drunk too much...we happily decided to go and had some fun and intercourse and all with protection and she just slept in my bed along with me for the night . Her other friend knocked the door angrily and got her up and they planned to move...but then this girl is like "i am in love with you" and "marry you etc - ?I usually respect girls and i like her as my friend , can be her life long friend but i never wanted to marry her .In our conversation last night , i've clearly said her i am not into serious relationship and we can be friends for ever etc etc and she was happy .

I'm not so handsome or not so rich , she can clearly get a better guy but she is like so serious with me which i don't appreciate .Now , she has my contact number plus fb and keeps attacking me emotionally . I would like to be her best friend but Marriage is something i never thought of .Any thoughts on how to escape this ?I think her tourist visa is valid for 1 more month .It's obviously not like i cheated her..i did tell her in beginning of our conversation that i don't take serious relationships and i thought she should have understood .

There's no problem here if i don't believe in karma , but i believe in karma and am worried if its like cheating her or something .I obviously said her i am not into serious relationships and she was happy but now she's like serious with me ..I still told her i will be her best friend etc but that doesn't seem to work ...Btw she is an Aussie(white) and i am brown well toned man .

Edited by Galacon

Move hotelsarrow-10x10.png, change your sim card and block her on fb duh. Forget the lifelong friend bit.

Nice and easiest idea ..but rather i want her understand and stay as friend .But i appreciate your input , probably the best thing to do.

"Btw she is an Aussie(white) and i am brown well toned man "

I have been there done that. She is playing a game with you whilst screwing the rest of Bangkok. Tell her to piss off....

I forgot to mention...

I am an Aussie; and why the hell someone would chose an Aussie woman over a Thai ???......

Edited by sipi
  • Like 1

Yeah definitely the wrong place to seek advice. I'm

surprised the bigots haven't latched on to the fact

that you're a "brown well-toned man". My advice is

to start ignoring her. It's not like you haven't

been straight and honest and I'm sure she enjoyed

the sex as much as you did. If she can't get over

it, tough.

Galacon you read the situation all wrong whistling.gif asking her back to yours for some fun partytime2.gif

When she bent over, all she wanted from you, was to crack open another stubbie (bottle)drunk.gif

but now she loves you longtime facepalm.gif

Edited by Boycie
  • Like 1

Yeah definitely the wrong place to seek advice. I'm surprised the bigots haven't latched on to the fact that you're a "brown well-toned man". My advice is to start ignoring her. It's not like you haven't been straight and honest and I'm sure she enjoyed the sex as much as you did. If she can't get over it, tough.

I actually don't believe the OP is a "brown well-toned man."

I believe the OP included this fabricated and salacious detail because he wanted to start a race riot.

• Like 2

I have been there done that. She is playing a game with you whilst screwing the rest of Bangkok. Tell her to piss off....

I forgot to mention...

I am an Aussie; and why the hell someone would chose an Aussie woman over a Thai ???......

Most thai girls are not all that good looking...............hahahaha. esp the ones that hang around soi cowboy!

Plus sounds like he got free.

Rajhulmaheesh, on 21 Jan 2015 - 17:46, said:
sipi, on 21 Jan 2015 - 15:11, said:

I forgot to mention...

Most thai girls are not all that good looking...............hahahaha. esp the ones that hang around soi cowboy!

Plus sounds like he got free.

You're another member of the "free" gang I presume?

I don't see the problem for the OP.

I could understand some concern or consternation and he she had been a Thai hooker and making threats towards him for not paying enough, like maybe setting her moto taxi husband and his pals on him, but as she's an Aussie and also has no rights here either, tell her to sling her bloody hook pal and man up.......what a loser....is it Luke in disguise?

• Like 2

I am just wondering what this girl looks like and what her background. How would you rate her looks and body on a one to ten ? Age ? Education level ?

Maybe you are the best she could ever hope for and don't want to let go....

Maybe Pay her and she will go away. You met her at Soi Cowboy right ? .... Maybe she is really a hooker and since you haven't paid she is holding on until she can get payment one way or another. Just a guess.

Yeah definitely the wrong place to seek advice. I'm surprised the bigots haven't latched on to the fact that you're a "brown well-toned man". My advice is to start ignoring her. It's not like you haven't been straight and honest and I'm sure she enjoyed the sex as much as you did. If she can't get over it, tough.

What a surprise one of our resident pikey trolls trying to start a fist fight in a monastery....

Maybe if he got some action of his own once in a while instead of having to destroy his Mama Noodle budget for a month just for a BJ with a toothless old Vietnamese hag he and his pals wouldn't be quite so perpetually angry at the more successful membership.....

Sad and tragic.....

Successful membership? You genuinely believed you've

triumphed in life just because you're a stiff, don't you??

Read your bilious post again and then tell us all who

sounds angrier and more bitter.

I have nothing but pity for you; your most prized

possessions seem to be your work permit - LOL - and

your 401K

your 401K

Indeed I am very proud of my WP and all I achieved in getting it, something clearly way beyond you as you fester in your lonely bitterness in your grindhouse on Soi Ladyboy Spunk, making up posts about your fake degree, finance market income and takeaway meals...laugh.png

Now do you have something to add to this topic (or any topic you post to) other than making pitiful attacks on other members who have achieved far more than you have or ever will in life?

Hahahahahahaha Well at least you admit it's your most

prized possession.

Sorry, Jobsworth but obtaining a work permit ain't

that much of an achievement. English teachers on 28K

get a work permit too but to my knowledge, very

few if any think they walk on water because of it like

you do. I think you're bitter because you're not getting

the recognition you obviously think you deserve for being

just another Eddie Punchclock.

Anyone can do it. Hundreds of millions of drones just

like you do it every day but they don't behave like they

deserve a medal or the keys to their city so do yourself

a favour and get a life.

I can almost see the foam around your mouth as you mash

out your silly little insults: "Grindhouse", "Soi Ladyboy

Spunk", fake degrees and other made up nonsense. Sadly,

however, those pertain - I believe - to another poster.

Furthermore, I think you'll find that it was you who

decided to start throwing insults.

like you do it every day

Maybe, and good for them, but clearly it is something beyond your limited means and abilities...even at the measly 25K a month level laugh.pngclap2.gifcheesy.gif

No wonder you're so furiously envious and bitter....

Edited by ThePlant
  • Like 1

your 401K

Indeed I am very proud of my WP and all I achieved in getting it, something clearly way beyond you as you fester in your lonely bitterness in your grindhouse on Soi Ladyboy Spunk, making up posts about your fake degree, finance market income and takeaway meals...laugh.png

Now do you have something to add to this topic (or any topic you post to) other than making pitiful attacks on other members who have achieved far more than you have or ever will in life?

Hahahahahahaha Well at least you admit it's your most

prized possession.

Sorry, Jobsworth but obtaining a work permit ain't

that much of an achievement. English teachers on 28K

get a work permit too but to my knowledge, very

few if any think they walk on water because of it like

you do. I think you're bitter because you're not getting

the recognition you obviously think you deserve for being

just another Eddie Punchclock.

like you do it every day but they don't behave like they

deserve a medal or the keys to their city so do yourself

a favour and get a life.

I can almost see the foam around your mouth as you mash

out your silly little insults: "Grindhouse", "Soi Ladyboy

Spunk", fake degrees and other made up nonsense. Sadly,

however, those pertain - I believe - to another poster.

Furthermore, I think you'll find that it was you who

decided to start throwing insults.

Actually statistically speaking think you will find very few of the thb 28k/m teachers do have a WP ;)