Bad one night stand experience

Galacon

Anyone can do it. Hundreds of millions of drones just
like you do it every day

Maybe, and good for them but clearly it is beyond your means and abilities.....

Yeah whatever you say, Eddie

333-punch-clock-300x250.jpg

Edited by YeahSiam

like you do it every day

What is that YS ?

Your clock card from Starbucks ?

do you have to clock in,in your grind ?

Your mamma noodle loyalty card ?

Oh dear not much gas left in the mental tank, huh?

No wonder you're blue collar.

If your brow were any lower, it'd be a moustache.

Why on earth would you want to have a lifelong friendship with someone so emotionally unstable? What's up with that? A charity friendship? Is your self esteem that low? Come on. Change the SIM card, change hotels, and be done with her. You owe her nothing. Anyone who claims to fall in love in a day either has some serious emotional issues, or is off her meds. Either one is dangerous. Respect thyself. Be a man. Do as Bond would do.

• Like 2

Hi everyone .

Male here . Moved to bangkok before 1 month . I was hanging around soi cowboy 2 days back and was attracted to another tourist that was there drinking in my next table...There were 2 girls..i just said hi to the one i liked and it was a surprise the conversation heated up and she came and sat near me and we started to drink together ...her other friend was just drinking alone . So , after drinking for a while..i asked if we can go to the place i stay for some "fun" and she was like yes but i "need to take care of her" if she is drunk too much...we happily decided to go and had some fun and intercourse and all with protection and she just slept in my bed along with me for the night . Her other friend knocked the door angrily and got her up and they planned to move...but then this girl is like "i am in love with you" and "marry you etc - ?I usually respect girls and i like her as my friend , can be her life long friend but i never wanted to marry her .In our conversation last night , i've clearly said her i am not into serious relationship and we can be friends for ever etc etc and she was happy .

I'm not so handsome or not so rich , she can clearly get a better guy but she is like so serious with me which i don't appreciate .Now , she has my contact number plus fb and keeps attacking me emotionally . I would like to be her best friend but Marriage is something i never thought of .Any thoughts on how to escape this ?I think her tourist visa is valid for 1 more month .It's obviously not like i cheated her..i did tell her in beginning of our conversation that i don't take serious relationships and i thought she should have understood .

There's no problem here if i don't believe in karma , but i believe in karma and am worried if its like cheating her or something .I obviously said her i am not into serious relationships and she was happy but now she's like serious with me ..I still told her i will be her best friend etc but that doesn't seem to work ...Btw she is an Aussie(white) and i am brown well toned man .

Rule number 1: Always rent in Soi Cowboy.

How many times do we have to repeat.

1. Fake name

2. Your phone battery is dead so she can't test the (fake) number you give her

3. Stay at her place or a convenient ST hotel

4. You don't have FB, Line, Chat, Skype or anything else she can contact you on

5. You are leaving Thailand in 3 days

You only have yourself to blame. Follow the simple guidelines and avoid situations like this.

...and realistically, if you'd played things better, you probably could have scored both. Poorly played.

• Like 1

Bloody painful. The guy had ridden his bike into the bedroom and fallen on the bed, in the riding a bike silouette. So we just fitted ourselves around him and his bike.

We did cover the bike and him with a duvet.

Edited by Patsycat
  • Like 2

Bloody painful. The guy had ridden his bike into the bedroom and fallen on the bed, in the riding a bike silouette. So we just fitted ourselves around him and his bike.

Was he a Soi Biker?

• Like 2

I'm afraid the grease and the cogs would put me right off! Changing gears at high speeds and all that, not to mention the possibility of a blow out!

• Like 1

neverdie post # 45

Was he a Soi Biker?

I very much doubt it as Soi Biker as when one reads his posts it is plain he is is striving to be a a ''Born again verging on the ridiculous ex pat or a ''Born again Virgin.''

• Like 1

like you do it every day

What is that YS ?

Your clock card from Starbucks ?

do you have to clock in,in your grind ?

Your mamma noodle loyalty card ?

No,he's clocking in for bible class.

Just ignore her.

Who me? I shall have you know you little scallywag that i am a rather loved in a fluffy way member of this forum.

So there. See no F word. But in my brain cell, thinking. Fudge off.

Edited by Patsycat
  • Like 2