Jomtien to Airport Shuttle Bus? Any Details Available?

OneZero

I never took it in the past, but think there is a shuttle bus running from somewhere near the intersection of Tappraya & Thepasit, up to Suvanaphum airport. If this is correct can someone please tell me more detail (exactly where, how to get schedules, etc). Thanks in advance.

Great Service to the airport, It's direct and drops you off at the departures entrance. Coming back don't like the fact that they stop 2 or 3 times on Suckemvit to drop off passengers/ But otherwise good and cheap.

Chris

Just looking at the link posted above ... http://www.airportpattayabus.com/

Is there no bus from Suvrnabhumi to Jomtien?

If there is can someone post the link to web site

Thanks in advance

LL

Clicking on the link in your post, you should see this box:

post-33251-0-04670900-1421951004_thumb.j

Clicking on the orange area leads to: http://www.airportpattayabus.com/suvarnabhumi-airport-pattaya-bus-schedule-timetable

Even though everything so far has said to "Pattaya," that "There are a few drop-off points on Sukhumvit road in Pattaya city for your convenience: North Pattaya Intersection, Central Pattaya Intersection, South Pattaya Intersection and a corner of Thepprasit road next to Outlet Mall. Then the bus will go straight to our office on Thappraya road." So, the terminus is in Jomtien.

LuckyLew may be unaware that Thappraya is in Jomtien but very close to Pattaya (the regular 10B Bahtbus goes past the bus terminus).

So Pattaya/Jomtien are largely interchangeable.

Many people at the airport would be wanting to get to Pattaya but may never have heard of Jomtien.

Just looking at the link posted above ... http://www.airportpattayabus.com/

Is there no bus from Suvrnabhumi to Jomtien?

If there is can someone post the link to web site

Thanks in advance

LL

Are you playing with a full pack?

If I suffer from epilepsy, early onset of parkinsons, have had 1 heart attack and 3 minor strokes plus losing one child aged less than one and am blind in one eye

Is that a full deck? you decide

i asked for help and clarification

but I guess you are the perfect specimen and are always right ... you must be part Thai

Like all other mortals I do have issues

I stopped using the bus years ago as its got too busy and tbh couldn't be dealing with the <deleted>-wit passengers that it seems to attract.... which included.

1. Sitting next to a Russian woman who was so fat that she should have been made buy 2 seats. I had the window seat but she had slotted her big azz in there so i just sat on the edge,

2. Some indian dude sitting next to me loaded up his phone and spent 30 minutes calling up a list of bar-girls telling them he was coming to town... Obviously most of them had no clue who he was although was clarifying this by saying he was 'John' from England in a loud Indian accent.

3. Groups of indian males yapping noisily throughout the journey (this happens quiet regularly)

4.Also been sitting next to quite a few old creepy sex tourist types who try and spark up conversation (cue insert ear-phones)

4. Once he toilet was absolutely stinking of piss, I actually had to get a one of those inhalers out of my bag and stick it up my nose for the entire journey

I just use Mr T or Pattaya taxi now... alot less stressful to be dealing with that

I stopped using the bus years ago as its got too busy and tbh couldn't be dealing with the <deleted>-wit passengers that it seems to attract.... which included.

1. Sitting next to a Russian woman who was so fat that she should have been made buy 2 seats. I had the window seat but she had slotted her big azz in there so i just sat on the edge,

2. Some indian dude sitting next to me loaded up his phone and spent 30 minutes calling up a list of bar-girls telling them he was coming to town... Obviously most of them had no clue who he was although was clarifying this by saying he was 'John' from England in a loud Indian accent.

3. Groups of indian males yapping noisily throughout the journey (this happens quiet regularly)

4.Also been sitting next to quite a few old creepy sex tourist types who try and spark up conversation (cue insert ear-phones)

4. Once he toilet was absolutely stinking of piss, I actually had to get a one of those inhalers out of my bag and stick it up my nose for the entire journey

I just use Mr T or Pattaya taxi now... alot less stressful to be dealing with that

That may be the reason that some bus-hostesses insist on silence in the bus and use the safety-belts whistling.gif

Never ever had a problem on the Jomtien/Swampy/Jomtien bus. I use it from the airport to get dropped off at Nern Plub Wan (Pattaya Klang) on Sukhumvit. However, like all bus services out of the Swamp, late arrivers will have to get a taxi. If you drive at 9 pm or after, it's unlikely you will catch the last Jomtien bus at 10. The last Bell bus is at 6 pm.

I take that bus twice a year. Never had any trouble, apart from once when there were some Indians drinking beer. I pointed them out to the conductress who flew into them like a Harpy and gave them the choice of handing over the booze and being as silent as the grave for the rest of the trip or being thrown off the bus instantly. Full marks to her.

I have money but I feel much safer in a big bus than I would in a taxi.

Your very lucky down there----you have Mr T.................cheap reliable on time....I used him for years when I lived in Pattaya....

from your door to Airport...900 baht & he pays the tolls...

mr_taxi_to_pattaya.jpg

Many people use Mr.T for rides from Pattaya to The International Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok and vice-verse.

• 1 year later...

I arrived today after a long flight and the bus was full and not a peep, the attendant did ask one man to not talk loud on his phone and he quickly ended it.

When I depart and arrive I have a foot massage at the massage shop 2 shops down.. great for blood circulation for the long haul and stave off DVD and cramping.

LuckyLew may be unaware that Thappraya is in Jomtien but very close to Pattaya (the regular 10B Bahtbus goes past the bus terminus).

So Pattaya/Jomtien are largely interchangeable.

Many people at the airport would be wanting to get to Pattaya but may never have heard of Jomtien.

Jomtien is a neighbourhood of Pattaya City.

Just take the bus to Jomtien bus station 134 baht. Then jump on a baht bus for 10 baht, you'll be in Pattaya city in 10 minutes. Life is easy here, no need for private transportation.