Closed Topic

Mossfinn

I knew it was another one of your scams Kayo :o

I spent hours searching for that thread last night and now I find it was closed by MODS, I just know you knew that, just to catch people out.

Thanks

Moss :D

Hi MossFin,

Even though the topic is closed I can still view the thread.

I anticipate that posting is prohibited.

Can you view the closed thread?

Cheers,

John_Betong

Edited by John_Betong

When a thread is closed, it is closed to comment only.

It is still there, just read only.

Thanks Tuky and John,

I was only trying to make Kayo feel guilty. :D

All it did was show up my legendary tech skills :o

Good luck

Moss

Thanks Tuky and John,

Good luck

Moss

emoticons only go so far in helping you express your irony, or is it just because your post was used to get a message across? :D

BTW, Kayo needs no help in feeling guilty, he is reminded every time he looks in the mirror :D:D

Thanks Tuky and John,

Good luck

Moss

emoticons only go so far in helping you express your irony, or is it just because your post was used to get a message across? :D

BTW, Kayo needs no help in feeling guilty, he is reminded every time he looks in the mirror :D:D

Kayo....guilt? We are talking about the same person right? :D

:D

emoticons only go so far in helping you express your irony, or is it just because your post was used to get a message across? :o

As far as I know Irony is used to imply the opposite of what is normally meant in any statement, it can also, depending on the content be used in a mildly sarcastic form.

My use of the emoticons, although obviously meant in its smplistic form to mean the opposite of what I said, was used primarily to disarm the statement entirely,sarcasm did not even enter my head, if it didn't get so far as its stated intent, well I am not sure what I could have done in what now appears to be a poor attempt at humour.

As for trying to get any further message across, I am again at a loss to try and unravel any hidden or subliminal import in what I said.

Moss

emoticons only go so far in helping you express your irony, or is it just because your post was used to get a message across? :o

As far as I know Irony is used to imply the opposite of what is normally meant in any statement, it can also, depending on the content be used in a mildly sarcastic form.

My use of the emoticons, although obviously meant in its smplistic form to mean the opposite of what I said, was used primarily to disarm the statement entirely,sarcasm did not even enter my head, if it didn't get so far as its stated intent, well I am not sure what I could have done in what now appears to be a poor attempt at humour.

As for trying to get any further message across, I am again at a loss to try and unravel any hidden or subliminal import in what I said.

Moss

What :D

Moss, admit it. You have hunkering flaming feelings for me. It´s okay. Just don´t touch me. We can still be friends.

Insert ironic smilies at will.

Thanks to John Betong for finding the correct one. too bad it got closed. I can´t read it even. Link broken.

Oh well.

I´ll just have another coffee then.

:o

Moss, admit it. You have hunkering flaming feelings for me. It´s okay. Just don´t touch me. We can still be friends.

:o

Thanks for being so accommadating Kayo, but no touchy, feely, your no fun at all.

Good Luck with the coffee

Moss

Hmmm.... Coffee... would anybody like some?

Thanks again john, and Moss, keep your roaming hands to yourself young man!

Well Kayo, I see you found a way round the embargo!

I wish I could keep my hands to myself, I really wouldn't get myself into so much trouble then, but I believe there is some reassurance in order here, you really are quite safe Kayo, honest m'lud.

Good Luck

Moss