Goodbye East Asia Today

lopburi

:o If you are a listener to BBC World Service, East Asia Today, you may be disappointed that the programme is being pulled by the powers that be this coming friday. The money saved is being spent on bbc arabic and urdu services.

If you found the programme, which is broadcast at 9 pm local time on FM 107, of considerable interest, why not send an email with your views regarding the closure of the programme to: [email protected]

This was the programme which was not afraid to investigate the human rights abuses occurring in mae sot, police corruption with bangkok massage parlours, the murder of more than 2500 alleged drug traffickers, and the like.

It will be sorely missed.

:D If you are a listener to BBC World Service, East Asia Today, you may be disappointed that the programme is being pulled by the powers that be this coming friday. The money saved is being spent on bbc arabic and urdu services.

If you found the programme, which is broadcast at 9 pm local time on FM 107, of considerable interest, why not send an email with your views regarding the closure of the programme to: [email protected]

This was the programme which was not afraid to investigate the human rights abuses occurring in mae sot, police corruption with bangkok massage parlours, the murder of more than 2500 alleged drug traffickers, and the like.

I know it Lop and I'll send a mail. It was a decent and well researched show. The Cheerless Leader wouldn't have been a big fan though. :o

......send an email with your views regarding the closure of the programme to: [email protected]

I know it Lop and I'll send a mail. It was a decent and well researched show. The Cheerless Leader wouldn't have been a big fan though. :o

All the more reason to send an e-mail