Traditional Muay Thai Gym or Camp Udon Thani

starky

Looking for help here. Have been involved in Martial arts all my life and Muay Thai for the last 20 years now have married and moved up near Udon Thani. Previously have trained under Khru Chacrit in BKK and Khru Yodtong in Pattaya. Can't find any decent gyms up here. Not looking for classes like they give you in fitness first but a proper Muay Thai gym/camp in or around Udon even google searches are coming up with very little. Any information would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Thanks for the replys. Started training at the luk khao niew camp with Ajarn San. Can't rate it highly enough, Ajarn is an ex Lumpinee champ with 350 fights teaches Muay Thai and Muay Boran.

• 3 months later...

Thanks for the replys. Started training at the luk khao niew camp with Ajarn San. Can't rate it highly enough, Ajarn is an ex Lumpinee champ with 350 fights teaches Muay Thai and Muay Boran.

Can I ask, are you still on the quite steep hourly rate or something a wee bit less expensive.

Will they let you pay to use the bags, and pay hourly for instruction separately?

(Phuket seems to be the place for useless old guys to learn how to kick someone on the left leg at a reasonable price. I think Luk Khao Niew is a bit more serious).

Archived