Love en Route - Promotional video about Thailand

pinkpanther99

Hansum man he go Thailand he see beautiful lady take her go around go many place then go home so sad.......we've all been there right?

http://youtu.be/fFoSSqGdGAw

Just saw this video on Thai TV.

I'm not quite sure what to make of it.

It clearly promoting Thailand as a destination, perhaps TAT are stepping up their game?

It'll no doubt get hammered on here but I quite like it, cheeseyness aside, it's very nicely shot.

I can't help thinking that whoever made this seemed to leave to a few bits out about Thailand though.

Edited by pinkpanther99

Interesting, so you can go to Thailand, meet a girl and fall in love. Part two could be interesting, part three could be the horror story !

As expect comment from the romantics of TV.

But great ad.

I thought the ad was corny, hence my comment, nearly as bad as the one about the chap who lost his bag. They could do far better than this to attract tourism

Strange how everything is so clean in the ad. I saw a clean song-thaew!!!! The elephants looked clean. I even saw a clean shiny tuk-tuk. And how wonderful that Galaxy or iPhone can, with one sweet little selfie, convince you that you have found "love".

Take away the music and see whether you think it is a good ad. And instead of the diving scene with millions of healthy-looking fish, why not imagine that scuba scene being filmed off Pattaya or Patong.

I believe in love, but not "love".