'Heartbroken' Canadian tourist attempts suicide in Pattaya bar

webfact

Obviously that poor woman was being 'led atray' by the other nasty falang who did not know that she belonged to the Canadian. sad.png

Soi 16, may not have been farang. Could it have been that Indian who was caught with the fake credit cards?

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Liquor
Turning grown men into drama queens since 2,000 B.C.

Maybe it was that liquor has been making women beautiful since 2,000 B.C.

Lucky me, because when I'm pissed for me even the most beautiful woman turns ugly as hell.

Khao Lao will do that to you, on the other hand most bar maids have many more things that have completely the opposite effect on most.

Fancy doing it in a bar ......cry for help and a waste of good blood...i hope he feels better soon and see's the error in his thoughts.

Drink can push a man to unhinged actions.Unfortunately he will have to live with the scars of a broken heart now also.

• Like 2

pegman, on 24 Jan 2015 - 13:06, said:
oldsailor35, on 24 Jan 2015 - 12:46, said:

Obviously that poor woman was being 'led atray' by the other nasty falang who did not know that she belonged to the Canadian. sad.png

Soi 16, may not have been farang. Could it have been that Indian who was caught with the fake credit cards?

BP states his EX girlfriend was Uzbek.

S.B.