Assault in Lamai

Brother, this is just a really crappy story. I am sorry this happened to you.

Just had the stitches removed today and the nurses told me they've got the guy so the police must have visited the hospital and told them but in the meantime I'm B14000 down in medical fees. My Thai family advised me to let the police do it their way or I might be tracked down by this hoodlum and his mates if I push too much. How nice. I see the guy and his taxi lic. no.309 parked daily in front of Pavilion Resort on Lamai Beach Road' So all of you in the area, watch your backs as they pick on elderly (I'm 72) farangs walking alone. Most of the taxi drivers are from Pattalung where they are brought up to hate farang infidels so things are only going to get worse. So sad for Samui's future !

Be careful. I know you see how evil people can be but I want you to consider how much more evil is possible. Be patient and dont act out of emotion. Keep a steady hand. good luck

• Like 2

Just had the stitches removed today and the nurses told me they've got the guy so the police must have visited the hospital and told them but in the meantime I'm B14000 down in medical fees. My Thai family advised me to let the police do it their way or I might be tracked down by this hoodlum and his mates if I push too much. How nice. I see the guy and his taxi lic. no.309 parked daily in front of Pavilion Resort on Lamai Beach Road' So all of you in the area, watch your backs as they pick on elderly (I'm 72) farangs walking alone. Most of the taxi drivers are from Pattalung where they are brought up to hate farang infidels so things are only going to get worse. So sad for Samui's future !

Crusty, I first offer my sympathies for what happened to you and hope that there is a positive outcome. But that high-lighted sentence is not one I would expect from you and is one of the most idiotic statements of the year IMO.

Edited by Rooo
Fixed quote

Crusty, I first offer my sympathies for what happened to you and hope that there is a positive outcome. But that high-lighted sentence is not one I would expect from you and is one of the most idiotic statements of the year IMO.

So South, how long have you lived in the area ? For some 30 years our resort employed some 40 staff and 38 were female purely because the males were too much problem but even assigned as guards or gardeners, the males would still harass the females. I will try and make it easier for you, we are situated at 9 degrees lat, and all the female staff were from North of that latitude and all the males South of. XXXXXXXXXX

Edited by Rooo
flame removed

So South, how long have you lived in the area ? For some 30 years our resort employed some 40 staff and 38 were female purely because the males were too much problem but even assigned as guards or gardeners, the males would still harass the females. I will try and make it easier for you, we are situated at 9 degrees lat, and all the female staff were from North of that latitude and all the males South of. xxxxxxxx

So what you are implying is that all (males) that are from south of 9 degrees are in your words, 'brought up to hate farang infidels'. That really is very sad indeed. FYI, I have had businesses/worked/lived and been married to someone from south of 9 degrees for well over 20 years so I think that gives me a little knowledge of the people and area. And no, I am not going to get into name calling. With that attitude, there could well be a motive for your assault.

So what you are implying is that all (males) that are from south of 9 degrees are in your words, 'brought up to hate farang infidels'. That really is very sad indeed. FYI, I have had businesses/worked/lived and been married to someone from south of 9 degrees for well over 20 years so I think that gives me a little knowledge of the people and area. And no, I am not going to get into name calling. With that attitude, there could well be a motive for your assault.

Edited by Rooo
  • Like 2

Just saw Taxi 309 in Central yesterday, he almost crashed into my car as he wasn't looking at the road.....

P.s: My wife is from Phatthalung and you can't find someone nicer than her smile.png

Sorry my bad, perhaps a little harsh and my comments were not pertaining to females, just that the male employees from Nakhon Sri South have been uniformly disastrous !

• Like 2

So South, how long have you lived in the area ? For some 30 years our resort employed some 40 staff and 38 were female purely because the males were too much problem but even assigned as guards or gardeners, the males would still harass the females. I will try and make it easier for you, we are situated at 9 degrees lat, and all the female staff were from North of that latitude and all the males South of. XXXXXXXXXX

no surprise there.

Just saw Taxi 309 in Central yesterday, he almost crashed into my car as he wasn't looking at the road.....

P.s: My wife is from Phatthalung and you can't find someone nicer than her smile.png

Sorry my bad, perhaps a little harsh and my comments were not pertaining to females, just that the male employees from Nakhon Sri South have been uniformly disastrous !

do not apologise crusty...these are not times to be weak and a whimp.

do not apologise crusty...these are not times to be weak and a whimp.

Thanks but I am now looking at the big picture where the insurgency in the South is being indirectly funded by The House of Saud, the money trail should be easy to track but no one is game to point the finger. Imagine, just two hours drive from their Madrassas, there is an island full of Westerners for you to take a pot at and according to local intelligence, I was not the first. It is time for all of you to travel in pairs especially the vulnerable elderly and be aware !