name me a condo in pattaya for around 1M, need a good deal.

went to nova in wongamat today , some guys looking 2.2 m for a 44 sqm condo, i was there 6 years ago when they were new and they were selling for less than that !!! are people really that simple to think they can up the price what they paid for it 6 years ago ? nova was buzzing 6 years ago but now its like a ghost town up there.

In other words, what youre saying is that capital gain on condos is a dream in Thailand?

In Australia people have made small fortunes on houses over the past 8 years but high rise condo places are very risky.

Dodgey tenants, small rooms,cheap fittings, fires and crime.

Never buy a condo unless you like living like a rabbit.

Another Internet expert .

People in Australia in condo market made just as much gain as people in house market.

I sold my condo less than a year ago, in the city Center which I owned for 11 years with aud 1 000 000 profit.

Want to tell me again about risky or rabbits?

And by the way it was solidly rented for entire time bringing in aud $3000 per month, vacant for may be 2 weeks in 11 year period.

yea yea we hear you , we belive you too clap2.gif

L

O

L

Dirtycash,your theory of finding a condo cheaply because someone wants out is very possible. Exactly what my neighbour in the village has been doing for years.

Why not source out units being auctioned by the govt? My 3-bedrm unit was from a successful bid in such an auction in 2007.

well i bought one in ccr recently, guy gave me a cracking deal on it, was developed by a very good reputable company ( matrix ), due to be completed in november. the russians are now selling up for buttons though mostly in jomtien ( i dont like the place and never have ) on hindsight i wish i had of waited untill 2016 to make the move but its done now, very happy to have bought this one in ccr ( city centre residence ) for the price i got it for its a great location and i do not think i will have a problem if i wanted to rent then flip it after a couple of years.

In Pattaya you will probably not find anything for 1MB that a normal human would want to live in. You could try the likes of Nirun, but rather you than me.

Go to Jomtien and you will find places for 1MB though I doubt you will find a good one in a VT building, even VT1 which is pretty down-market: they are simply too much in demand.

For something nice at 1MB you will have to do a lot of legwork and will need to find a desperate vendor. But they do exist and they will probably be increasing in numbers.

One thing's for sure: you will have to get off your ar*e and not rely on information gleaned for free on forums. Would I tell you about a bargain 1MB condo if I knew of one? Of course I would.

Wow if that's true then Pattaya is truly a ripoff. Can you say real estate bubble?

I live on Pratumnak Hill and there are a couple of condos sort of in your price class for sale. The buildings names are: Thepthip Condo, Kieng Talay, Pattaya Hill resort, Sombat Condo, Sweet condo and many more. I live in Pattaya Hill Resort which is clearly the best of the low budget pack...but not quiet the stunner itself.

For 1 million do not expect anything. This is roughly the standard you will get: (Sweet condo)

https://www.bluevisionagency.com/en/condos-for-sale/7582.html

Or shoebox style: (art on the hill)

http://www.thaiproperty.com/for_sale/condos/pattaya/Pratumnak-Hill/Art-on-the-Hill_6080.html

I know many people are VERY desperate to sell in this building. Maybe you can get it down further. (Kieng Talay)

http://www.thaiproperty.com/for_sale/condos/pattaya/Pratumnak-Hill/Kieng-Talay_6767.html

I would try to upgrade your budget to 1.3 mil as most of those condos are virtually unsellable.

Edited by Chriso12