To All The Aussies: Happy Australia Day!

Rooo

Oh my god, I forgot it was Austalia day, just shows how patriotic I am, I can imagine my family doing the usual, back yard BBQ, with juicy lamb cops, marinated steak, and snags, wine from the Borossa valley, and a Cheesecake shop cheesecake for desert. then my brother in law watching the cricket, whilst everyone else gets pissed, tells jokes and dances on the lawn. Missing it now.

• Like 2

Had a nice day Took the daughter to feed the ducks at the river. Nice to have a day off and spend it with the family.

I know ye are known as the land down under, but do ye do everything upsidedown

I take ducks to feed my daughter :)

Not if it's wabbit season we don't.

Australia needs to get with the times, get rid of all of the negatives, get rid of this nutter monarchist wrecker of a PM, get rid of the British flag, get rid of the Queen, strip that old fogey Phillip of his knighthood, get rid of the 26th January Invasion day holiday and the ridiculous Queen's Birthday holiday, and for the positives, install an Aussie as head of state, introduce a relevant flag, a proper National day holiday and Indigenous day holiday, and deport Tony Abbott back to Britain because if there is one thing Aussies don't like it is boat people coming here trying to impose their out dated way of life on the rest of us.

• Like 2

Australia needs to get with the times, get rid of all of the negatives, get rid of this nutter monarchist wrecker of a PM, get rid of the British flag, get rid of the Queen, strip that old fogey Phillip of his knighthood, get rid of the 26th January Invasion day holiday and the ridiculous Queen's Birthday holiday, and for the positives, install an Aussie as head of state, introduce a relevant flag, a proper National day holiday and Indigenous day holiday, and deport Tony Abbott back to Britain because if there is one thing Aussies don't like it is boat people coming here trying to impose their out dated way of life on the rest of us.

I am sure they are glad you left

• Like 1

Rolf Harris can be the new HOS

Rolf was expelled. He's British now wink.png

Rolf was expelled. He's British gaoled now

But surely it goes to prove once as convict always a convict ?

Surely there must have been a time when the natives of Aussie enjoyed watching him playing with his digereedoo

• Like 2

They are an odd bunch, but a friendly bunch.

I enjoyed the time I was there.

Long Weekend from memory?

Yes we are an odd bunch. But you must remember where we got our traits from. 1788, ships with convicts from the mother land arrived in Sydney Harbour, hence Australia day. God bless the Poms for their thoughtfulness. Now for the barbie and beers. Happy Australia Day to all the Aussies Ex Pats.

australian_flag.jpg

The Australian National Flag

• Like 2

You really do have a chip on your shoulder, dont you?

This thread was started as a way to wish the Australians a Happy Australian Day and not as a place to spew your hate filled rhetoric.

Please take that vile c rap away from here and bleat it on a different forum.

I really feel sorry for people who have so much hate for their home country.

Probably had his welfare payment cancelled

• Like 1

Thanks Roooo

And lets Celebrate ABBA as well.......pretty well the Official Band Of Australia,......if you follow any sort of history. Invneted Video clips

hahahaha

Is that the one with the weird stalking guy in it??