To All The Aussies: Happy Australia Day!

Rooo

Oh my god, I forgot it was Austalia day, just shows how patriotic I am, I can imagine my family doing the usual, back yard BBQ, with juicy lamb cops, marinated steak, and snags, wine from the Borossa valley, and a Cheesecake shop cheesecake for desert. then my brother in law watching the cricket, whilst everyone else gets pissed, tells jokes and dances on the lawn. Missing it now.

Bloody hell....now im home sick....biggrin.png

The one thing you can say the vast majority of Aussie's have a good sense of humour, if some of the comments on here referred to another colonial country, the natives would be hitting report like mad

Onya mate.

?

And you wouldn't be meaning the UK, but maybe that other one that begins with a U

Oh my god, I forgot it was Austalia day, just shows how patriotic I am, I can imagine my family doing the usual, back yard BBQ, with juicy lamb cops, marinated steak, and snags, wine from the Borossa valley, and a Cheesecake shop cheesecake for desert. then my brother in law watching the cricket, whilst everyone else gets pissed, tells jokes and dances on the lawn. Missing it now.

If it helps weegee, the krikket was rained out.

We didn't get a chance to thrash the jinglies again.

• Like 1

The one thing you can say the vast majority of Aussie's have a good sense of humour, if some of the comments on here referred to another colonial country, the natives would be hitting report like mad

Onya mate.

?

And you wouldn't be meaning the UK, but maybe that other one that begins with a U

Onya mate.

or an "A" ;)
  • Like 1

What has this to do with Thailand?

It's got Orstalians living here, yer drongo!

There's enough fuss and hoo hah around July 4th isn't there!!

Now it's our turn.

Gawd luv us, some guys would complain if a kangaroo jumped on his toes!! tongue.png

• Like 2

The points table in the cricket is as of today:

Australia: 15

England: 5

India: 2.

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi

ND when are the convicts playing South Africa ? wink.png

do you mean the American convicts they sent here or the Brit convicts. check your history..

If it helps weegee, the krikket was rained out.

We didn't get a chance to thrash the jinglies again.

Thats why i couldnt find any results....I thought I was just too pissed to find them....I got a guds ake from all this hot grog today...bah.gif

• Like 1

The points table in the cricket is as of today:

Australia: 15

England: 5

India: 2.

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi

ND when are the convicts playing South Africa ? wink.png

do you mean the American convicts they sent here or the Brit convicts. check your history..

Oh dear lord, are you really an Aussie ? Or a transplant colonial cousin try to get the US into the mix on this Aussie day ?

• Like 2

It has been said if you are from Australia

Thailand is a step down,

if you are from the Uk

it is a step up

i agree with this

Having been born in the Uk and lived there for 20 odd years,then emigrating to Australia,i can say i love Australia more,better people and a more beautiful country,so up there cazele,for me.

Edited by marko kok prong
  • Like 1

Congrats to.Philip. Finally recognised for his sterling work.

Glad you and Tony think so. Right now the rest of Australia are either shaking their heads or laughing at the old decrepit codger getting a knighthood.

A fine honour for a fine man.

Well done Philip.

Corner of the flag eh?

:-)

Australia needs to get with the times, get rid of all of the negatives, get rid of this nutter monarchist wrecker of a PM, get rid of the British flag, get rid of the Queen, strip that old fogey Phillip of his knighthood, get rid of the 26th January Invasion day holiday and the ridiculous Queen's Birthday holiday, and for the positives, install an Aussie as head of state, introduce a relevant flag, a proper National day holiday and Indigenous day holiday, and deport Tony Abbott back to Britain because if there is one thing Aussies don't like it is boat people coming here trying to impose their out dated way of life on the rest of us.

You really do have a chip on your shoulder, don’t you?

This thread was started as a way to wish the Australians a Happy Australian Day and not as a place to spew your hate filled rhetoric.

Please take that vile c rap away from here and bleat it on a different forum.

I really feel sorry for people who have so much hate for their home country.

A chip on my shoulder? Hatred for my country? You should read my comment carefully. I want a fellow Australian as head of state, hardly hating my country, more like a belief in my country to produce one of Australia's own as head of state.

It's the 21st century matey, and attitudes are changing. Check out today's Australian papers and see the division of opinions on having January 26 as the national holiday. Sorry, we can't all be warm and fuzzy just to make you feel better. Even professional Australian Dick Smith has come out calling for a change of national holiday. And you do know Tony Abbott made Prince Phillip a knight? I didn't make that up. It's no joke, the PM, the captain of 'Team Australia' gives the highest honour to a British royal. Pip! Pip! old boy!

AS I previously mentioned, this thread was not set up as a place for you to spout your hate filled rhetoric, so please take it somewhere else.

As for your views on the future of Australia, it would seem that your views are not shared by the majority of the Australians on this board nor any of the Australians that I have ever met.