To All The Aussies: Happy Australia Day!

Rooo

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Today is Australia Day .....

to remember when the ships first sailed into Botany bay ..

to savor that taste of your first aussie meat pie

to hang the washing out on that brilliant invention called the Hills Hoist

to spread that vegemite all over that toast

to jump in the Holden and take her for a spin

and to enjoy that barbie out on the back porch .......

these are the things that make australia ....... alt=cowboy.gif> bloody oath mate !!

Reminds me a bit of that whats the difference between Australia and a Yogurt joke thumbsup.gif

Worked with loads of Aussies , good lads

Have a good un

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

What has this to do with Thailand?

May not be Thailand but they are definitely in Asia , thats what their Football (Soccer) Association recon anyway

oh poo poo then sauerkraut... theres one in every village eh mate? No one said you had to read the thread but to the many of thousands of Aussies that work, reside and holiday in Thailand it may have some bearing. Happy Australia day boys Cheers thumbsup.gif

Yeah,Starkey,he is just sour cos he does not come from the best country in the world.

• Like 1

all i miss about australia is the 65 cent homebrand meat pies and optus 2 dollars for 500 mb phone plan.

last Nov when i was in Oz a 'dog's eye' now sets you back $5 or over

(extra for 'dead horse' of course)

cappicuno with 2 slices of raisin toast $10 at the airports ... sushi was cheaper

• Like 1

oh poo poo then sauerkraut... theres one in every village eh mate? No one said you had to read the thread but to the many of thousands of Aussies that work, reside and holiday in Thailand it may have some bearing. Happy Australia day boys Cheers thumbsup.gif

Have a sausage...

At the Community BBQs some may even have some sauekraut for you as we cater for everyone.

Have a great rest of Aussie DAY.

Yeah,Starkey,he is just sour cos he does not come from the best country in the world.

Yep best country on earth and wouldn't be dead for quids...

all i miss about australia is the 65 cent homebrand meat pies and optus 2 dollars for 500 mb phone plan.

cappicuno with 2 slices of raisin toast $10 at the airports ... sushi was cheaper

Have to agree it has got super expensive,victuals especially,still i hope one day i can get back.

Pies, pasties, sausage rolls in the s/market for under a dollar.

Wine at very reasonable prices.

I am enjoying living back here.

Happy oz day to all.

Pies, pasties, sausage rolls in the s/market for under a dollar.

Wine at very reasonable prices.

I am enjoying living back here.

Happy oz day to all.

Half yer luck Doctor G,enjoy Mate.

yep, Happy, Safe, Aussie Day to all my fellow expat members living here in LOS.

I'm out with the missus for a Leo or 3 in half hour.... as much as i am Aussie through and through, i wont buy an Aussie beer here! haha

Have a good one Guys. :)

• Like 1

ebonykap, on 26 Jan 2015 - 17:44, said:
Rangsitreppin, on 26 Jan 2015 - 16:46, said:

Welll.....that's two more things than I misswai.gif

You must have had a very sad life, but was it really Australia's fault, somehow I doubt it.

• Like 1