Thailand Airfare Booking Websites

cigar7

For a trip BKK to PNH (Phnom Penh), kayak and matrix only show bangkok airways. Skyscanner only shows airasia and bangkok airways. Thai air and Cambodia angkor also fly this route and there maybe others.

Are there any better search engines?

For a trip BKK to PNH (Phnom Penh), kayak and matrix only show bangkok airways. Skyscanner only shows airasia and bangkok airways. Thai air and Cambodia angkor also fly this route and there maybe others.

Not true at all. For BKK-PNH, Kayak definitely shows multiple airlines, incl Thai, Jetstar, and Vietnam airlines. You are aware that kayak usually has multiple pages of flights....and are usually presented cheapest to most expensive? (I just did a dummy booking for BKK-PNH and all of those airlines were represented on kayak, plus Bangkok Airways.)

Not true at all. For BKK-PNH, Kayak definitely shows multiple airlines, incl Thai, Jetstar, and Vietnam airlines. You are aware that kayak usually has multiple pages of flights....and are usually presented cheapest to most expensive? (I just did a dummy booking for BKK-PNH and all of those airlines were represented on kayak, plus Bangkok Airways.)

I often use Kayak for Thailand to U.S. flights; however, within Asia (Bangkok-Chiang Mai / Bangkok to Indonesia) I find Kayak does not include air asia or Lion Air - I even submitted an inquiry with them - and they replied once asking for further info and then never responded.

For inra-Asia flights - I find skyscanner to be one of the best.

I often use Kayak for Thailand to U.S. flights; however, within Asia (Bangkok-Chiang Mai / Bangkok to Indonesia) I find Kayak does not include air asia or Lion Air - I even submitted an inquiry with them - and they replied once asking for further info and then never responded.

For inra-Asia flights - I find skyscanner to be one of the best.

Probably because you are typing the origin as BKK....and AirAsia flies into DMK. Use the filters on the left of the screen to add DMK and I think you'll find AirAsia flights appear on kayak.com.

Many times these websites will show all airlines flying into and out of the airport. Not all airlines show up in all search engines! Unfortunately....

Yep, Ist so difficult to find all flights with those highly advertised search engines.

Just worked through the Bangkok - Phnom Penh (nonstop) example.

BKK (Suvarnabhumi): Thai Airways and Bangkok Airways

DMK (Don Mueang): AirAsia

NO nonstop flight with Cambodia Air!

They go through Siem Reap!

With the search engines you find a lot of useless code share results with ridicolous prices (16 !!! airlines).

Skyscanner seems to have no "Hide codeshare" option. A pest.

I am happy to be proofed wrong and shown another nonstop Bangkok Pnom Penh.

Edited by KhunBENQ