Ms Yingluck and her team meet with Daniel Russel

Lite Beer

Care to speculate on why you think there is a need to speculate?

I think 'expound' is the word you were looking for.

Well, this happened -

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/06/11/us-thailand-politics-china-idUSKBN0EM0FO20140611

and then this happened a week later -

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/736234-thailand-downgraded-to-be-among-worst-human-trafficking-centres/page-2

Goodness me. I nearly wet myself thinking you were going to present facts.

I had your name in lights and was going to offer you the utmost respect...

You sold me! You nearly had me. Not one link, but 2 mind you.

AND THEN…..

The first link was about China. Not about North Korea. With the other link highlighting a TVF member referring to"Thailand is considering proposing to the US that five Thai products be withdrawn from exports because producers here allegedly use child or forced labour"

​So………I hate to remind you, but it does not surprise me that I have too, BUT anything about North Korea?

Remember 40 year anniversary? 30 year anniversary? 20 year anniversary? And so on and so on.

I am not shacking my head because of shacky head syndrome. It is because I have no idea how you will argue your next point after you denied every fact and logical argument to present your last point.

PS - This happened a week later - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Claus

Seriously..Get some sleep mate and lets talk tomorrow!!!

Edited by djjamie

what a load, no wonder the US has become a crappy country when it does garbage like this. Giving yl and her corrupt crew somewhere to whinge and bitch after being caught with their fingers in the cookie jar is a joke, Thailand should tell them to take a hike and make it harder for the US to do business here pulling stunts like this. Have to wonder if a lone figure in a far off country has been making political donations to someone, definitely not how a world class country should be acting, sucking up to these dodgy ex ministers but then you cant help stupid

The whole world, except for a few pig-headed fascists on TVF, know that the junta's illegal actions & trumped-up political charges are wrong, unjust and selfish. Any self-respecting western democracy decries the oppression of a nation by military force. Good on the US for making it public & showing up the angry General by refusing to give him an audience. I bet there were a lot of toys flying out of his army cot!

Yup Monday all the dick head post come out !! Lol

Why in the world is the US State Department meeting with YL and interfering in Thai politics? Let alone on US taxpayer's money? This is preposterous. The US should be ashamed.

One more time. To beotch slap the junta for cozying up to China. Taxpayer's money? Are you a US taxpayer?

if you are American, then feel free to criticize your own country.

If you are not American, then feel free to criticize your own country.

Otherwise, feel free to keep your clap shut.

(btw, did you read that Russel also met with Abhisit and the general running the foreign ministry, or are you posting in total ignorance?)

Who died and made you junta commander, Mr Champion of Democracy and Free Speech?

Ironic who Thai officials and Thai people mostly treat foreigners with disdain, but doesn't

shy away from enlisting their professional help when they need to when it comes to lawyer,

auditors and other highly trained professionals...

• Like 1

what a load, no wonder the US has become a crappy country when it does garbage like this. Giving yl and her corrupt crew somewhere to whinge and bitch after being caught with their fingers in the cookie jar is a joke, Thailand should tell them to take a hike and make it harder for the US to do business here pulling stunts like this. Have to wonder if a lone figure in a far off country has been making political donations to someone, definitely not how a world class country should be acting, sucking up to these dodgy ex ministers but then you cant help stupid

The whole world, except for a few pig-headed fascists on TVF, know that the junta's illegal actions & trumped-up political charges are wrong, unjust and selfish. Any self-respecting western democracy decries the oppression of a nation by military force. Good on the US for making it public & showing up the angry General by refusing to give him an audience. I bet there were a lot of toys flying out of his army cot!

What trumped-up political charges? the one where PTP held an illegal Private vote at 4 am, when Parliament was closed,and no other Party was invited!

The charges were all well and good, even bio us perhaps but the method of trial was stupid. Appointing a load of your mates to convict your enemy is never a particularly transparent way of doing things and just encourages opposition. If there were any thought then she would have been tried in an openly reported trial so the public who were the injured party, could see Justice being done. That way people would have two legs to stand on when defending the impeachment for never was there a better case for impeachment than Yingluck and her rice scamming cronies.

• Like 1

"The whole world, ..."

What planet are you living on?

Can I say in the "planet of Thailand": where the most undemocratic political party and by extension the most undemocratic mindset dare to call themselves DEMOCRATS, where a Parliament which is suppose to represent the whole political parties from the planet Thailand was majority military linked appointed by a junta, who by the way who don't care the votes of about the 70% of the Thai population who democratic elected government. We live in the Planet Thailand where a group of people call themselves organization for peace and impose law martial... and modify the constitution by you know who???

• Like 1

After reading this statement I'm just glad, that you are not the leader of any country.

• Like 2

It doesn't matter what you think. The junta is running things so you just have to accept that whether you think its legal or not.

But this action the US is making is a joke. They know well and clear how corrupt thak and the gov was before and they benefited from that whereas now they are in a hole losing light to the Chinese.

But to go to YL and her ex ministers is ludicrous. Especially thinking they would get some truth about what is happening here.

Everyone has seen how easily the PTP lie and twist the facts to make themselves the saviors. Their idea of democracy was do as I say, not as I do.

The real question was what were they really talking about? Why would the US send someone here to hold a private meeting with a bunch of ex good for nothings who are already in a heap of legal troubles?

The US is a sneaky sh-- and always uses foreign affairs for other motives.

Right, It doesn't matter what you think, as you do think you are the wisdom itself.....

At least they had an idea about democracy, something you can't say about this self appointed government.

Bought votes do not a Democracy make !! The USA is is the same boat they use welfare to buy votes !!

Wow...all this constant crying about this "democracy" stuff. It looks amazing on paper alright, but in practice it hasn't lived up to it's power yet. All I can see is a bunch of countries run into the ground and struggling with all kinds of sheet, where "demo" is being ignored leading to even more issues.

Can't wait for democrazy to fail worldwide or have a better thing worked out, as far as world politics go...rather take 1 dude/dudess with a brain that gets things done rather than that insolent bunch of hot air beating around the bush afraid to upset a child.

We still have more pressing matters worldwide, this "illegal coup" just ain't one of the bigger ones.

“Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all the others.”

― Winston S. Churchill

The problem with your 'one guy with a brain' model is that you can never be sure if you will end up with a Lee Kwan Yew or a Josef Stalin.

Edited by Docno
  • Like 2

It doesn't matter what you think. The junta is running things so you just have to accept that whether you think its legal or not.

But this action the US is making is a joke. They know well and clear how corrupt thak and the gov was before and they benefited from that whereas now they are in a hole losing light to the Chinese.

But to go to YL and her ex ministers is ludicrous. Especially thinking they would get some truth about what is happening here.

Everyone has seen how easily the PTP lie and twist the facts to make themselves the saviors. Their idea of democracy was do as I say, not as I do.

The real question was what were they really talking about? Why would the US send someone here to hold a private meeting with a bunch of ex good for nothings who are already in a heap of legal troubles?

The US is a sneaky sh-- and always uses foreign affairs for other motives.

Right, It doesn't matter what you think, as you do think you are the wisdom itself.....

At least they had an idea about democracy, something you can't say about this self appointed government.

Bought votes do not a Democracy make !! The USA is is the same boat they use welfare to buy votes !!

Not only welfare. Easing on immigration rules for welfare recipients to bring in whole families of relations for future votes.

(btw, did you read that Russel also met with Abhisit and the general running the foreign ministry, or are you posting in total ignorance?)

I am american and I do not mind people from any country criticizing the american government.

Edited by wolfmanjack
  • Like 1

good for the US I would hope and expect nothing less

Expectation - that the US suck up to a convicted criminal and his criminal family gang who might favor them more than China should they ever get control of the trough?

Another example of Obama's "flexible" approach. Oh, horror you're a PM by a coup, and been to China, and doing deals with them. Don't want to be your friend. Ah, criminals, illegal passport issuers, fraudsters, cheats and liars - much more our types.

Dumb ass current regime seems to forger where the Shin family comes from, and seem to spend an awful lot of time!

Still, in all fairness the Shin are probably easier to buy than any of the others. They'll break any promises when it suits of course but Obama will be gone by then. Whoever succeeds him can't be as bad at foreign policy can they?

I am american and I do not mind people from any country criticizing the american government.

Thank you sir! You are a real American!

I'm British, but more than happy for anybody to criticize the British, or EU, government. In fact, quite willing to help wai.gif

Of course the Shin supporters on here don't tolerate free speech if it's remotely against their elite family heroes.

• Like 1

You can help stupid, lad, you just can't fix it and that must come as bad news on the heels of a muttering pandering list of thoughtless exclamations. One of the beauties of free speech, as John Lennon corroborated, is the self-incrimination of fools.

• Like 1