Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Saying that, will we be lucky to get another season out of 'dear Bradley'? there were several bit's written bout ari being interested in Green , but tbh didnt really see him as an improvement on gomes or any of our other goalkeeping disappointments, No one really springs to mind, I'm not totally stuck on the idea, but Robinson, from what i've seen, has improved somewhat since he left us, was injured for a big part of last season, i know he got relegated, but his personal form at the end of the season was, apparently v v good.

Keep up Rij, green has gone to QPR and Robinson ? you are having a laugh !

Alfie I'm severlly tempted to get annoyed with you, try reading the details of the post b4 you wade in!!

Edited by rijit

Saying that, will we be lucky to get another season out of 'dear Bradley'? there were several bit's written bout ari being interested in Green , but tbh didnt really see him as an improvement on gomes or any of our other goalkeeping disappointments, No one really springs to mind, I'm not totally stuck on the idea, but Robinson, from what i've seen, has improved somewhat since he left us, was injured for a big part of last season, i know he got relegated, but his personal form at the end of the season was, apparently v v good.

Keep up Rij, green has gone to QPR and Robinson ? you are having a laugh !

Alfie I'm severlly tempted to get annoyed with you, try reading the details of the post b4 you wade in!!

Are you a sleeping scouse plant rij...or singher in disguise?

<deleted>

And where exactly does that come from smokie?

The rumour was ari had been looking at Green, I thought it could be interesting so i raised couple of points around that

READ THE POST

Then troll boy pops his barely literate argumentative comment/no comment in!!!

now there's a <deleted>

Tim Krul would be my choice...but keepers in general don't move around too much. We cartainly need a young and quality keeper but not Green or Robinson...maybe the new boss will have some other ideas.

Redknapp aint the boss any more rij...his opinion is irrelevant.

So why no decision yet? Levy waiting for the result of the written tests and psychometrics from all candidates before announcing the short-list?

Not being sure about your striker is one thing but .....

So why no decision yet? Levy waiting for the result of the written tests and psychometrics from all candidates before announcing the short-list?

My source tells me the announcement is 1st July. wink.png

Hey my source says that Modric wants to leave.

King Kenny is out of the loop now. Sorry about that. biggrin.png

KK is waiting until the musical chairs stops. There's bound to be a stuggling EPL or upcoming Champions League team left with only a knee to sit on* come late July.

Ooh those early pubescent memories ... kisschase and postman's knock. Down boy! [No lao Khao yet - honest!]

Yes, and the first club to offer over 30m can have him ! unless it's a premier league team of course 29.gif

KK is waiting until the musical chairs stops. There's bound to be a stuggling EPL or upcoming Champions League team left with only a knee to sit on* come late July.

Ooh those early pubescent memories ... kisschase and postman's knock. Down boy! [No lao Khao yet - honest!]

Bore off then...coffee1.gif

Come back when you're pissed! laugh.png

Just been watching a few videos with pavlyuchenko, and I cant belive Tottenham could not get more out of this player. Some say he is lazy, but so was Berbatov. Just got a feeling none of the manager never gave him a proper chance. Yes he might not track back and harass the defenders as Rooney, but do could he shoot. His statistics in Tottenham was 78 games and scored 21 goals. Not the most impressive statistics, but im sure he had at least 40 games from the bench.

When I talk to other supporters, they all rated out russian friend highly, and if he could get a decent run of games he would score the goals. So the question is, why did he never make it in Tottenham?

A nice video;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KoXEmIjJiE

Just been watching a few videos with pavlyuchenko, and I cant belive Tottenham could not get more out of this player. Some say he is lazy, but so was Berbatov. Just got a feeling none of the manager never gave him a proper chance. Yes he might not track back and harass the defenders as Rooney, but do could he shoot. His statistics in Tottenham was 78 games and scored 21 goals. Not the most impressive statistics, but im sure he had at least 40 games from the bench.

When I talk to other supporters, they all rated out russian friend highly, and if he could get a decent run of games he would score the goals. So the question is, why did he never make it in Tottenham?

A nice video;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KoXEmIjJiE

Nice video ,and yeah pav knew where the goal was but when given a run of games if and when the goalscoring slipped his all round contribution was poor and, imo, really didn't warrant a place in the team. And ALFIE any linky thingies for those rumors?

Edited by rijit

The telegraph reckon its down to 3.

http://www.telegraph...er-vacancy.html

Not too sharp that as Ralph Rangnick has just taken the Sporting Director job at Salzberg.

Its all rubbish paper talk about the others.

Its Villas-Boas to be announced at the beginning of July.

More importantly lets just hope that we sign some players soon.....Bale staying which wasn't in any real doubt, Modric might well be going, or rather lets hope so and no news about a striker.

There will hopefully be a lot revealed in the first week of next month.

Not too sharp that as Ralph Rangnick has just taken the Sporting Director job at Salzberg.

More importantly lets just hope that we sign some players soon.....Bale staying which wasn't in any real doubt, Modric might well be going, or rather lets hope so and no news about a striker.

Better get the old act together soon. Vertongen is reportedly getting very itchy for a contract to sign.

Better get the old act together soon. Vertongen is reportedly getting very itchy for a contract to sign.

Well its his end that are holding things up but wouldn't be surprised if its all done and dusted, probaly just waiting to parade him and our other 4 new signings 46.gif at the same time as AVB is revealed.

Edited by alfieconn

So its Ajax's fault, but no it probably isn't. Mashed spuds?

All i can sumise from this post is that you read the papers.

But tell me, do you really think Ajax would stiff him on his transfer bonus clause and then have him stay for the final year of his contract and then leave on a Bosman? Lose 12m in order to keep the 3m promised in his transfer?

[ and Sigurdsson to come as well 13.gif

Looks like you could be right about Sigurdsson, Paving the way for levy to get his money bac on VDV?

VDV was third top scorer last season. Not sure I want to see him leave just yet.

[ and Sigurdsson to come as well 13.gif

Looks like you could be right about Sigurdsson, Paving the way for levy to get his money bac on VDV?

VDV was third top scorer last season. Not sure I want to see him leave just yet.

Football wise, Neither am I, But financially it would be prudent,