Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Harry could have been at Arsenal.

Harry Kane played in a youth tournament for Arsenal in 2001

Harry-Kane-Arsenal-240332.jpg

Er .... Chicog posted the same pic/sentiment many moons ago?!

Here's Harry with his hair dyed red celebrating The Invincibles.

biggrin.png

harry-kane1.jpg

get a life lads,,, , this one was around about a year ago , i believe it was the first one published when this story was actually NEWS!!!

From Levy

Going forward, we have restructured the footballing side of the Club to ensure our sporting philosophy is adhered to – we need to ensure that we have a balance of experienced and home grown players, playing attacking, entertaining football our fans love to watch. Perhaps we had lost our way a little bit in this respect, so this will be our guiding principle as we embark on the summer transfer window.

That said, this summer we shall look to make changes to support Mauricio’s plans for next season.

At least it seems like Levy and Poch are singing from the same hymn sheet ! lets hope Levy sticks to his word wink.png

• Like 1

Dont hold your breath alfie, has it actually been announced that we're moving next season to milton keynes?, if so, forget any significant.close season signings I know he/they say it wont effect things but thats total 100 % bullshit of coarse

it will. Potts will be fire fighting and probably eventually pay the price.

From Levy

Going forward, we have restructured the footballing side of the Club to ensure our sporting philosophy is adhered to – we need to ensure that we have a balance of experienced and home grown players, playing attacking, entertaining football our fans love to watch. Perhaps we had lost our way a little bit in this respect, so this will be our guiding principle as we embark on the summer transfer window.

That said, this summer we shall look to make changes to support Mauricio’s plans for next season.

At least it seems like Levy and Poch are singing from the same hymn sheet ! lets hope Levy sticks to his word wink.png

Like to see Charlie Austin alongside Kane. IMO that would work really well. For Austin to score as many goals as he has for QPR is a major effort.

Surely Adebeyor and Soldado will be moved on

From Levy

Like to see Charlie Austin alongside Kane. IMO that would work really well. For Austin to score as many goals as he has for QPR is a major effort.

It depends how much Tottenham can afford to offer.

w00t.gif

Another cracking goal for Sigurdsson. The sort of player a side like Spurs could be interested in signing.clap2.gif

Yep the sort of player Liverpool could be interested in also, opps my mistake, you were interested in him but he knocked you back cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Anyway wils why would we need him when some of our attacking mids have scored more than him , how about yours ?

Wils, it's like taking candy from a baby when you come on here gigglem.gif

From Levy

nah imo need small and nippy to compliment kane and austin maybe lots of things but not that,berihino for me , the boys class and hungry

like a more up to date defoe.ie he can play solo or in a pair

Lots of comments about strikers/attacking mids.....

What we need to start with is sorting out our defense. Only Danny Rose and Hugo Lloris can hold their heads high, and Hugo's almost certainly going. Vorm though is perfectly adequate when considering more pressing needs.

Walker can't defend full stop, fazio can't deal with it when the balls on the deck ( did we buy him Poch?) Vertonghen's a lazy bastard and Chiriches would struggle at Hackney Marsh on a sunday.

I want to see Bentaleb captaining but i really feel we need better quality in the back two next to him and for me Mason would be great coming off the bench but we need the frenchman we've been chasing for a year now to start. Hopefully that deal is in the process of being completed.

Up top, of course we need someone extra as Adebayor and Soldado will be going. I'm still worried Kane will be found out but regardless, with his attitude and workrate he'll always put in a good shift.

Eriksen needs one very long rest. He was non existent against Hull. Its a no brainer to keep Lamela who's looking like he will finally cut the mustard but Townsend might find himself surplus.

Players going for me; Capoue, Chiriches, Lennon(permanent to Everton) Soldado, Adebayor, Kaboul, and quite possible Lloris and Townsend being added to that. In any event, were possibly looking at between six and eight being offloaded.

Interesting summer this will be and lets hope our chairman sticks to his word. Transition period ends next august and we need to see some real progress under our Pochettino.

Edited by carmine

Some cheeky Chelski fan suggested that the reason your new strip has a seat belt on it is for when you have your usual January car crash.

blink.png

Then , They are, a bit like their team, not on their A game atm. Best they come bac when they are.

Good old Hilarious...

Heurelho Gomes Warns: Don't Join Tottenham Hotspur Because They Ruin Players

"They paid £28 million for Soldado, and they don’t play him. Or look [at] Lamela, who was a great [prospect] in Europe, but today you watch Tottenham games and he looks like he can’t play football at all."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2470621-heurelho-gomes-warns-dont-join-tottenham-hotspur-because-they-ruin-players

whistling.gifblink.png

Good old Hilarious...

"They paid £28 million for Soldado, and they don’t play him. Or look [at] Lamela, who was a great [prospect] in Europe, but today you watch Tottenham games and he looks like he can’t play football at all."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2470621-heurelho-gomes-warns-dont-join-tottenham-hotspur-because-they-ruin-players

whistling.gifblink.png

Factually incorrect about the Soldado fee for starters!

Moving on, Lamela is improving and will come good i have little doubt.

And as for quoting from the Bleacher....oh dear!!!!

Good old Hilarious...

whistling.gifblink.png

Clown comment in a circus ring carms....typical gooner comic he reads! :D

Good old Hilarious...

whistling.gifblink.png

Clown comment in a circus ring carms....typical gooner comic he reads! biggrin.png

Now steady on lads, they're quoting from the Daily Mail, and a more reputable publication you would struggle to find.

biggrin.png

I miss Gomes, he was great entertainment in a clown car crash sort of way.

transport-clown-airbag-air_bags-car-cras

A judge has today ordered Trinity Mirror to pay £1.2m in compensation to eight victims of phone hacking, including former Newcastle star Paul Gascoigne.

Gazza receives £188,250 after he told the high court that he was driven to severe paranoia and alcoholism when journalists accessed his voicemails from 200 to 2010.

- See more at: http://www.themag.co.uk/2015/05/paul-gascoigne-wins-massive-damages-in-phone-hacking-case/?#sthash.MDllRftS.dpuf[/size]

Let's hope it has a positive effect on his life.

A judge has today ordered Trinity Mirror to pay £1.2m in compensation to eight victims of phone hacking, including former Newcastle star Paul Gascoigne.

Gazza receives £188,250 after he told the high court that he was driven to severe paranoia and alcoholism when journalists accessed his voicemails from 200 to 2010.

- See more at: http://www.themag.co.uk/2015/05/paul-gascoigne-wins-massive-damages-in-phone-hacking-case/?#sthash.MDllRftS.dpuf[/size]

I hope so too and hope he has good friends around him but I have a feeling that the off licence will be where he spends the majority of it.

I hope so too and hope he has good friends around him but I have a feeling that the off licence will be where he spends the majority of it.

Well he shouldn't have to go cap in hand to pay his Priory bill anyway.