Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Signing of Pienaar is good = means we can get Bale for 15 million plus Kuschak, Gibson :unsure: (and carrick if we need to)

Are you bored today mate? :)

or Modric: fine with me. You are collecting Midfielders for what reason then? Going the Real Madrid Route and play a 4-6?:lol:

Signing of Pienaar is good = means we can get Bale for 15 million plus Kuschak, Gibson :unsure: (and carrick if we need to)

or Modric: fine with me. You are collecting Midfielders for what reason then? Going the Real Madrid Route and play a 4-6?:lol:

You can have Bentley in the summer for £10m.....oh no hang on its the stupid northern muppets...ok £15m....:D

Pienaar wil be cover for our widemen as we are short in that department :o looking at your team on sunday there's not one i would like to have at WHL, obviously Rooney at his best would be a welcome addition and Vidic is a great player but we are strong in that dept so basicly it's 60m pounds or no deal :D

Pienaar wil be cover for our widemen as we are short in that department :o looking at your team on sunday there's not one i would like to have at WHL, obviously Rooney at his best would be a welcome addition and Vidic is a great player but we are strong in that dept so basicly it's 60m pounds or no deal :D

I tell you what, let's make a deal like this : Berbatov, Carrick and Neville for Bale. I threw Neville in there just to sweeten the deal: for us :lol:

Pienaar wil be cover for our widemen as we are short in that department :olooking at your team on sunday there's not one i would like to have at WHL, obviously Rooney at his best would be a welcome addition and Vidic is a great player but we are strong in that dept so basicly it's 60m pounds or no deal :D

Now i'm not one to normally agree with you Alf but i do wonder why, with regards to what you've said, which i agree with, you've been sitting outside of the Top 4 for the majority of the Year, must be much more to it than the Players cos you've got one of the best Squads in teh League, without a doubt ?? ;)

Now i'm not one to normally agree with you Alf but i do wonder why, with regards to what you've said, which i agree with, you've been sitting outside of the Top 4 for the majority of the Year, must be much more to it than the Players cos you've got one of the best Squads in teh League, without a doubt ?? ;)

Now if you'd been reading this thread regulary Singher ;):D you would have noticed us lot harping on about a quality forward for a long time now Singher so perhaps thats the difference between us being in the top 4 now and not and there's only one person to blame for that :o also not having a settled centre half pairing hasn't helped either as you can't plan for having 4 of your top 5 centre defenders out at the same time

Going back to the top 4 business, i'll be more annoyed at the end of the season if we ain't in the top 4 than i am now.:D

Edited by alfieconn

This is what he actually said

"My future? Who knows what the future will bring, but I'm a Tottenham player and I'm happy to be at White Hart Lane."

Why mis-quote someone mr.red, you just make yourself look a dick :o

Edited by alfieconn

"My future? Who knows what the future will bring, but I'm a Tottenham player and I'm happy to be at White Hart Lane."

something is up in spudsland. arrywhodino is ready to let's make a deal - flip a coin, modric or bale who will it be? :whistling:

C'mon Alfie.....why so sewious!! :lol:

Obviously upset you with my frivolous wit! maybe deep down you think its twue or maybe deep down i know he wants to play for United! :P

C'mon Alfie.....why so sewious!! :lol:

Obviously upset you with my frivolous wit! maybe deep down you think its twue or maybe deep down i know he wants to play for United! :P

If either of them go anywhere it will be to either Barce or Rm so i wouldn't get too excited :D besides you couldn't afford to pay 50m pounds each for them :D

Edited by alfieconn

Now if you'd been reading this thread regulary Singher ;):D you would have noticed us lot harping on about a quality forward for a long time now Singher so perhaps thats the difference between us being in the top 4 now and not and there's only one person to blame for that :o also not having a settled centre half pairing hasn't helped either as you can't plan for having 4 of your top 5 centre defenders out at the same time

Going back to the top 4 business, i'll be more annoyed at the end of the season if we ain't in the top 4 than i am now.:D

From a simple statistical basis you can actually workout how a squad is rated. Bookies are no 'mugs' so even with statistical analysis you should assume they did that first. You can tell that there is a perception that Spurs are not in the top 4 because when Chelsea were fifth they still had lower odds to finish 4th than Spurs. At the same time the long odds of Sunderland actually beating Spurs clearly indicated that Spurs is well above that of other clubs outside the 'top 5'.

In fact it is not difficult to see that Spurs are in a position of 4.5 a little ahead of Liverpool and Everton but behind the top 4. And that clubs below Spurs are not going to catch up. Liverpool's odds indicated a high variance in possible results.

And I believe that Spurs indicates the same. Which is that it is unclear whether current results are unsustainable.

From a simple statistical basis you can actually workout how a squad is rated. Bookies are no 'mugs' so even with statistical analysis you should assume they did that first. You can tell that there is a perception that Spurs are not in the top 4 because when Chelsea were fifth they still had lower odds to finish 4th than Spurs. At the same time the long odds of Sunderland actually beating Spurs clearly indicated that Spurs is well above that of other clubs outside the 'top 5'.

In fact it is not difficult to see that Spurs are in a position of 4.5 a little ahead of Liverpool and Everton but behind the top 4. And that clubs below Spurs are not going to catch up. Liverpool's odds indicated a high variance in possible results.

And I believe that Spurs indicates the same. Which is that it is unclear whether current results are unsustainable.

Thank you Einstein :D but whats that got do with me and Singhers post's 40.gif40.gif40.gif

Thats right mate and most said we would'nt finish top four last season because of the Manc arabs blah blah blah. But we did did'nt we, with a game to spare at that.

Will you please bore off Abrak. Please reserve this sort of drivel for the scousers thread. Many thanks.

Edited by carmine

Thats right mate and most said we would'nt finish top four last season because of the Manc arabs blah blah blah. But we did did'nt we, with a game to spare at that.

Will you please bore off Abrak. Please reserve this sort of drivel for the scousers thread. Many thanks.

He thinks he's Jose Mourinho so he does! :D

Even Mourinho would'nt come out with that toss. :rolleyes:

Yeah he's a bit smarter than that.

So what's the news on Huddlestone.....I thought he was back training end of this month? :unsure:

Hold on smokes i'll just have a look....... iv'e got a webcam up a tree at the training ground in Chigwell :o

So what's the news on Huddlestone.....I thought he was back training end of this month? :unsure:

Hold on smokes i'll just have a look....... iv'e got a webcam up a tree at the training ground in Chigwell :o

Cheers alf....keep up the good work. :D

I heard you were'nt allowed within 500 meters mate. :o

lovely, i was hoping we could all see sir dave doing star jumps, wearing one of those mincey neck things

Have a look on here Smokes http://www.physioroo...2aa28600f4d294c

Thanks mate...just what I was looking for. :thumbsup:

But ofcourse all those posters on that forum know nothing more than you or i do they and from what i've read a number of them are half wits. :)

Seems amazing to me that Daniel Levy is still appealing to fans with overtures of giving us the finest stadium in europe and so on.

Does'nt the corporate berk understand that we are a north London club and do not want to move to the east end under any circumstances. Shocking that this whole business has been allowed to continue and equally appalling the way the Northumberland Park project has been undermined.

Seems amazing to me that Daniel Levy is still appealing to fans with overtures of giving us the finest stadium in europe and so on.

Does'nt the corporate berk understand that we are a north London club and do not want to move to the east end under any circumstances. Shocking that this whole business has been allowed to continue and equally appalling the way the Northumberland Park project has been undermined.

The bid was slated again yesterday in the press. Lots of talk of an East End legacy etc.....which is perfectly true in my opinion.