Tottenham Thread

chonabot

To add insult to injury Modric just had an emergency appendix OP yesterday and is out for a month.....how much more???? :(

sky reckon reckon's he will be out for two weeks, depending how you read it.

http://www.skysports...6718235,00.html

but I reckon you are nearer the mark with a month. and then some for him to get back to his best.

being pessimistic it could well be 'thanks for a great season luca but see u next season'

I see tonight the Standard are reporting the same which makes me think he had keyhole surgery. Two weeks is still unlikely imo but he should be fit for the second leg.

My worry is our ability to defend away....its not our way of playing really and without three of our first choice midfielders.....:(

To add insult to injury Modric just had an emergency appendix OP yesterday and is out for a month.....how much more???? :(

Do you wnat me to have a look for you ??

I now have better sources at the hospital in Sawbridgeworth. But thanks anyway. ;)

but I reckon you are nearer the mark with a month. and then some for him to get back to his best.

being pessimistic it could well be 'thanks for a great season luca but see u next season'

I see tonight the Standard are reporting the same which makes me think he had keyhole surgery. Two weeks is still unlikely imo but he should be fit for the second leg.

My worry is our ability to defend away....its not our way of playing really and without three of our first choice midfielders.....:(

no need to start beating yiurself up already smokes, theres at least 15 other midfielders you can choose

and its only milan , not as if itscraven cottage :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

no need to start beating yiurself up already smokes, theres at least 15 other midfielders you can choose

and its only milan , not as if itscraven cottage :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its not a 2 bob competition no so I'm sure whoever 'Arry picks will do a decent job.....within their limitations....that's what's worrying me....:ermm::blink:

But then CL....time to step up a gear....ya never know....:D

A hard fought 3 points last night. Talk about walking wounded, <deleted> we may even have to bring in a youth player , that wont do aris blood pressure any favours. Dont know if anyone else noticed but thought that V D V was caryring a knock. As a I said b4 a hard fought 3 points However against a better team i'm sure we would have lost.

A hard fought 3 points last night. Talk about walking wounded, <deleted> we may even have to bring in a youth player , that wont do aris blood pressure any favours. Dont know if anyone else noticed but thought that V D V was caryring a knock. As a I said b4 a hard fought 3 points However against a better team i'm sure we would have lost.

You're down to the bare bones then aye ??

And thats the point isn't it. All four of the teams above us would have beaten us quite convincingly. Look how many times we gave the ball away. Upfront, Defoe is hopeless at the moment and should'nt be playing.

One plus is that although the scousers are deliriously happy at the moment they are still playing crap football despite what they say, and at this stage we could still beat them with a full team. :lol:

Edited by carmine

I'm starting to think Redknapp has totally lost the plot. He's now talking about "buying" Beckham. We need to buy another midfielder do we!!!! And how old exactly will the guy be? :ermm::huh:

All this business of the last few days is a disaster for the aspirations we HAD and a total and utter embarrassment for the fans in general.

Well, Harry's going to trial, so they must think they have a very strong case against him and I would'nt be surprised if he does actually get sent down. ;)

Edited by carmine

I'm starting to think Redknapp has totally lost the plot. He's now talking about "buying" Beckham. We need to buy another midfielder do we!!!! And how old exactly will the guy be? :ermm::huh:

All this business of the last few days is a disaster for the aspirations we HAD and a total and utter embarrassment for the fans in general.

Well, Harry's going to trial, so they must think they have a very strong case against him and I would'nt be surprised if he does actually get sent down. ;)

If he gets sent down, he will probaly just leave his trusted lieutenants in charge until he gets out :o

If he gets sent down, he will probaly just leave his trusted lieutenants in charge until he gets out :o

Les Ferdinand has been doing one hell of a job as "forward coach." :lol:

Sense of humour injection into the T*ttingham Thread shock horror..

Yoooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuu Spurts.....

aaaaaaaarrrgghhhhh kin ell

puttyface says hes signing sir dave next xmas :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

farck me. theres not a level known to mankind that you fercwitt s wont deny

nurse can you please wipe its chin , it seems to be chronically dribblin, much to my amusement, CROUCH , :D

nurse can you please wipe its chin , it seems to be chronically dribblin, much to my amusement, CROUCH , :D

The year ends in 1...I'm getting some scaffolders in May gonnae climb up an lift the <deleted> up by his ears to the roar ay the crowd...............an drop him fae a great height.

"I'm not worried about my lack of goals" Aye.

The year ends in 1...

not when you lose 4-0 ayy Fulham it doesn't..;)

Apparently 2 Meter Peter reckons he's done his bit for us this season according to an interview he did yesterday. Astonishing that. The mind boggles at what he would accept as underachievement. :rolleyes:

They'll need to score a lot more than seven goals this side of the season if we are to secure 5th place. :D

As you said smokes a scappy win, Defoe is really out of salts at the mo missed a good couple of chances, but I'm sure it will turn around for the lad.. Funny,the general performance of the team seemed 2 improve once v d v went off, still cant for the life of me why ari lets him take all the free kicks and corners he's just not that good at them. And as for Bolton, thought that they'de left the, 'well if we cant beat them at footie lets kic them to bits' attitude behind, but today 4 me3 it was evident that it's still part of their make up, well I'm really glad 2 day 4 them it didn't pay off. COME ON U SPURS.

Edited by rijit

A great day for us. I think we were fortunate to take all the points with it being such a late goal but we probably deserved it.

Gallas has been a colossus for us this season and the pairing with Dawson is going to be crucial. Nice to have Woodgate waiting in the wings as Kaboul could take two months to be match fit.

Jenas is playing well which is again particularily important as Hudd looks like being out until April.

Palacios is becoming a liability and just can't seem to stop giving the ball away. Maybe H should think about introducing a bit more of Sandro.

The big mystery has to be why Pavlyuchenko does'nt get a game, because as you would expect, Crouch was woefully poor again, something i've come to expect, but Defoe's form is simply aweful. Shame about the offside decision, but Its obvious he needs to step back and get his confidence back. Its not right to keep playing him on the basis of "it'll come good eventually" especially when we have the cossack on the bench.

All in all you have to say two very gritty performances, especially playing without Modders and Gareth, who should both be fit for the Milan first leg btw.

I know Gomes is eccentric, runs hot and cold, great save followed by a howler but i just love his enthusiasm, the mental goal celebrations etc, he's a great character even though he is prone to madness. :ermm::lol:

Edited by carmine

Good news and bad then carmine......shame we're missing Huddlestone for the Milan games.

Bale is vital for these matches as we're all aware of what the Milan teams memory is of him....:D

Its nearly all good news as it stands. We have Dawson alongside Gallas with an option of Woodgate if Billy's hip injury gets worse. Corluka on the right.

I'm not for one moment saying we will beat them but with our pace down both flanks we are going to cause them big problems on the break and they are a relatively old team.

Lets hope our manager gets his tactics right, unlike at the San Siro last time.

Its nearly all good news as it stands. We have Dawson alongside Gallas with an option of Woodgate if Billy's hip injury gets worse. Corluka on the right.

I'm not for one moment saying we will beat them but with our pace down both flanks we are going to cause them big problems on the break and they are a relatively old team.

Is that particular bit the " nearly " ??

Or are you excelling even Liverpool Supporters on your one eyedness, as usual ??

Is that particular bit the " nearly " ??

Or are you excelling even Liverpool Supporters on your one eyedness, as usual ??

Dawson is an excellent player in my book.

The bit that isn't good news is the fact that we have three forwards, one that the manager won't play, even though he's probably the best, one that could'nt buy a goal, and one that is a genetic throw back that still can't kick a ball and astonishingly reckons he's having an ok season.

Incidentally singher, i hear West Ham are back to their hilarious best. I really think they will struggle in the championship next season.