Tottenham Thread

chonabot

I'm not saying anything..

:D

Its going to be a long week.

You do realise that if, IF, we manage ot sneak a point next week, i'm gonna get banned from this Website within 10 mins of the Final Whistle next week for absolutely disgraceful wordings ?? :D

Arrrrrh you poor little underdogs you.

Whatever.....so we'll expect to be hearing from you on here for a very long time then. :D

Bwahahaah talk about timing..:D

Here we go Carmine, here's a good article for you, it's all about a Team on the up...:lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk...impse_of_w.html

Thank you BBC, thank you so much..:D

Even from the outset, when the former Hoffenheim player came on to make his debut in the 1-0 defeat by Birmingham, he injected an energy which almost instantly paid off when he crashed a shot against the post.

The statistics following that game have been startling. Not only has Ba notched four goals in his four starts, but he has helped the Hammers score 14 goals in that period, including the 3-0 Premier League win over Stoke last weekend.

That is not just fortune. Since Ba's arrival West Ham have increased their average number of shots on target in Premier League games from 37% to 49%.

And even that stems from an improvement in average ball possession, up from 44% to 52%, with pass completion in the opposition half also increasing from 66% to 73%.

West Ham's progress is not all down to the 25-year-old, of course.

The re-emergence of Thomas Hitzlsperger has added ballast and an attacking threat to the midfield, with Grant saying the 28-year-old is almost like a new signing, having been out for so long with a thigh injury.

The former Aston Villa player, who possesses a hammer shot and has mustered two goals in three games, has also has given Grant the option to pick a 4-3-3 formation with added balance.

On the up to 13th position 24.gif24.gif24.gif

Not bad for 11m Net over the past 4 Seasons Alf aye ??

Alternatively we could spend 600% more & still win <deleted> all, like you's..

Heres the thing. It would be bad at all if you did finish 13th :lol: but you won't so i don't really see the point you are making. :)

Bwahahaah talk about timing..:D

Here we go Carmine, here's a good article for you, it's all about a Team on the up...:lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk...impse_of_w.html

Thank you BBC, thank you so much..:D

Even from the outset, when the former Hoffenheim player came on to make his debut in the 1-0 defeat by Birmingham, he injected an energy which almost instantly paid off when he crashed a shot against the post.

The statistics following that game have been startling. Not only has Ba notched four goals in his four starts, but he has helped the Hammers score 14 goals in that period, including the 3-0 Premier League win over Stoke last weekend.

That is not just fortune. Since Ba's arrival West Ham have increased their average number of shots on target in Premier League games from 37% to 49%.

And even that stems from an improvement in average ball possession, up from 44% to 52%, with pass completion in the opposition half also increasing from 66% to 73%.

West Ham's progress is not all down to the 25-year-old, of course.

The re-emergence of Thomas Hitzlsperger has added ballast and an attacking threat to the midfield, with Grant saying the 28-year-old is almost like a new signing, having been out for so long with a thigh injury.

The former Aston Villa player, who possesses a hammer shot and has mustered two goals in three games, has also has given Grant the option to pick a 4-3-3 formation with added balance.

On the up to 13th position 24.gif24.gif24.gif

Not bad for 11m Net over the past 4 Seasons Alf aye ??

Alternatively we could spend 600% more & still win <deleted> all, like you's..

Heres the thing. It would be bad at all if you did finish 13th :lol: but you won't so i don't really see the point you are making. :)

We might finish lower, for sure..

& with our net spend ove rthe past 4 Years that would be fully understandable..:)

Interesting reading, but a long winded away of making a very very small point, and not really much to do with Tottenham?

Are you are trying to convince us and yourself that you are 100% a west ham fan?,but judging by how many post's you put up on the TOTTENHAM thread

we all know and totally accept that youre really a closet spurs fan. So keep it up singer, You keep us all mildly amused by your welcome input.

Gallas out with a hamstring injury...up to a month. :o:(

He's alright and should be playing against West Ham. Early reports were bad and considering Woodgates not ready yet, we've been lucky.

I would not be surprised if King calls it a day at the end of the season.

He's alright and should be playing against West Ham. Early reports were bad and considering Woodgates not ready yet, we've been lucky.

well if the year ends in a one and there's no joy in the CL, no point in hanging around another ten years now, is there ? biggrin.gif

well if the year ends in a one and there's no joy in the CL, no point in hanging around another ten years now, is there ? biggrin.gif

Top four spot and QF of the CL is considered a successful season for us anyway tigerfish. We haven't spent the last seven years building a team who can't win anything now have we? :D

No pressure here in the CL.....the league position isstill in our hands for now. ;)

Re Gallas. Big relief...cheers! :)

So what one is it then, out for a Month or playing in 2 days ?? :rolleyes:

Full of knowledge these Boys, who needs other Internet Websites for your information when you've got these two..

post-55211-0-32366600-1300340500_thumb.j

Full of knowledge these Boys, who needs other Internet Websites for your information when you've got these two..

Its exactly as i have just said it is. What part don't you understand? :blink:

Its exactly as i have just said it is. What part don't you understand? :blink:

Yep, i always had you as was Lloyd, the more dominating & controlling of the two...:D

Great draw by the way in teh CL, there is a God..:)

Saving Shalke for the final yeah.....

Away first leg is as decent as we could have hoped for really. Big games next month. :)

Chelsea vs Madrid / Barca final......stuff dreams are made of!! :D

Great draw by the way in teh CL, there is a God..:)

Saving Shalke for the final yeah.....

Away first leg is as decent as we could have hoped for really. Big games next month. :)

Chelsea vs Madrid / Barca final......stuff dreams are made of!! :D

I'd say we have a reasonable chance against Madrid....stay in touch and knock in an away goal and who knows....?

Semis?? Come on Shakhtar!! :D

Not easy for your lot neither....manure and probably a rejuvenated Inter....no not easy at all! :)

Love the draw.

At the end of the day if you had said we would be playing Madrid, Inter and Milan this season and made to the CL quarters i'd have laughed.

We are a team that really has nothing to lose. I really think we can beat Madrid anyway, and Shaktar may well knock out Barca. the draw between Chelski and Manure could'nt be better.

Back to more mundane matters and the game with Wet Spam. Will you be watching with Mr imola then carmine? :D

Good to play a home league match again at long last....three points in the bag today please.....:)

I will yes. Singher won't be there. He be sitting infront of his laptop, paws poised on the keyboard incase they beat us and get some early post match comments in. ;) Last time they beat us at the Lane guess who their manager was. ;) Heres a clue....Frank Lampard was still playing for them :o:D

Its that time of year again. You got it, its the "God bless you guv....alright treacle, got any jellied eels" chirpy cockneys coming to north London. Atleast we can let them know loud and clear what Tottenham fans think they can do with their athletics stadium :)

Which one is you Singer?

the_three_stooges_image__3_.jpg

Which one is you Singer?

To be honest mate it looks like a couple of scousers on the right :o

Back to more mundane matters and the game with Wet Spam. Will you be watching with Mr imola then carmine? :D

Good to play a home league match again at long last....three points in the bag today please.....:)

I will yes. Singher won't be there. He be sitting infront of his laptop, paws poised on the keyboard incase they beat us and get some early post match comments in. ;) Last time they beat us at the Lane guess who their manager was. ;) Heres a clue....Frank Lampard was still playing for them :o:D

Its that time of year again. You got it, its the "God bless you guv....alright treacle, got any jellied eels" chirpy cockneys coming to north London. Atleast we can let them know loud and clear what Tottenham fans think they can do with their athletics stadium :)

The new stadium will be good fun...we'll get at least 20000 away tickets for a start. Look forward to meeting them in the cup sometime....:D

Love the draw.

At the end of the day if you had said we would be playing Madrid, Inter and Milan this season and made to the CL quarters i'd have laughed. - No you wouldn't have done, in your heart of hearts you would have thought you could beat them, like you said in your next sentence.

We are a team that really has nothing to lose. I really think we can beat Madrid anyway, and Shaktar may well knock out Barca. the draw between Chelski and Manure could'nt be better.

You'll make your mind up one if these days Carmine, to whatever way it suits you of course...:rolleyes:

Atleast we can let them know loud and clear what Tottenham fans think they can do with their athletics stadium :)

Do they all generally disagree with Mr Levy's Business Plans & future Plans for the Club then Carmine ??

I don't think so..:)

Which one is you Singer?

Me ??

I'm not a Y*d nor one of the 3 Stooges on here, that'd be Alfie on the left ( for obvious reasons ), Carmine in the middle cos of the Cyrup & Smokie on the right with the Scottish look..

Which one is you Singer?

Me ??

I'm not a Y*d nor one of the 3 Stooges on here, that'd be Alfie on the left ( for obvious reasons ), Carmine in the middle cos of the Cyrup & Smokie on the right with the Scottish look..

Oi! it aint receding that fast!!

<sniff>

Look on the brightside Chaps in all this today, the best thing that can possibly happen for you lot today is you getting EVENS on Points against us this Year, & if that isn't a sign doing that against a Club that has been bottom for most of teh Season, of a Team on the up then i don't know what is..:rolleyes:

Bunch of Cnuts..

600% NET over 4 Years mor ethan us, big thrills if you beat us yeah, that obviosuly makes you far superior, but just not in Mr Levy's eyes...;)

Atleast we can let them know loud and clear what Tottenham fans think they can do with their athletics stadium :)

Do they all generally disagree with Mr Levy's Business Plans & future Plans for the Club then Carmine ??

I don't think so..:)

We need a bigger stadium no one's arguing the point Singher...I'll be happy enough with three points today.....and Greenback's expression when we score the third goal. :D