Tottenham Thread

chonabot

What is concerning me more than the game on sunday is the prospect of Bond/Jordan running the team from monday. These two cretins were largely responsible for the second half battering we took at Fulham. 2-0 uo away from home at half time. They leave Sandro on the bench with VDV and Lennon on the pitch and our midfield being overun and doesn't make the substitution until the 86th minute! This is far more worrying than losing to City.

Livid with Ekotto, don't know if anyone else noticed but for the last goal, spurs are playing out the clock, the balls rolling out for a spurs throw thus using up secs and keeping possession, Ekotto stops the ball from going out, punts the ball up, giving possession away and there you go.

Won't even bother to mention the major decisions that have gone against us again as i'm getting use to them now.

Still have to look on the bright side, the Chavs only got a point, no points for the arse.

Good game

ok...here is what I thought when you guys were trailing 2 nil, and suddenly brought it back to 2:2 and looked close to scoring a third.....

that if you come round to winning the game then you do indeed deserve the title.

thats the biggest compliment I will ever pay you lot. (already more than I want to reveal)

but for better or for worse...you didnt win the game.

so luckily for me, I can now take back that compliment :lol::whistling:

Brave effort from Sputs to come back from 2-0 but why, oh why, was Ledley King still on the field. Watch the replay, for the last 15 minutes he was completely knackered.When you legs feel like rubber,as his must have, that's when you are likely to make mistakes in a tackle and he did.Great player, and he would never ask to come off but Dawson was sitting on the bench fresh as a daisy.

As for Balltelli he knew what he was doing and he is not even very good at it.Problem with it is if the ref saw it and took no action nothing will happen.If the referee didn't see it then the FA can take action if its referred to them. That's my understanding of the current rule but will stand corrected.

No a big ban is on its way.disgraceful Ballbag he is,that was vicious and very clear to see.

Waiting eagerly for Mr BJ to come on here and defend that! smile.png

I doubt BJ will be on to defend him - he is more likely to want him hung drawn and quartered.

In some ways the fact it was cynical, deliberate and dangerous foul doesnt bother me that much. We have seen other players do much the same thing (although usually with at least some provocation.)

What is likely to bug City supporters more is how stupid and irresponsible it was. Balotelli came on after 65 minutes, got booked (for something relatively minor) in the 79th minute and then in the 83rd minute he did that. The ref only needed to catch half a glance and he was bound to get a second yellow. And he would have let the entire team down.

Leaving aside Balotelli as you have all covered that well enough I'd just like to focus on BAE for a moment. His delivery on crosses into the box yesterday was appallin g the whole game. I don't think he found a Tottenham player once and cost us possession on countless occasions. Alfredo you mentioned the incident at the end and I saw that as well and was f******* cursing.

He needs to be replaced....and we deserved at least a point. II was gutted...and still am.

You all seem to forget, they should have been down to nine men. I'm very surprised Howard Webb doesn't know the rule book.

I also think describing Balotelli's tackle as cynical is very soft. He is to be charged btw, it was announced this morning but <deleted> hasn't Lescott been charged too. I wonder if his forearm smash to Kabouls face has been conveniently overshadowed by the more high profile "loveable rogue" Mario Balotelli.

However im bring joyous news!!! That cretin of a ref Chris Foy is reffing our FA cup tie on friday at Watford. However it really isn;t concievably possible he could have a worse game than the one he :"awarded" to Stoke.

Edited by carmine

....and we deserved at least a point. II was gutted...and still am.

did wonder if you were still off licking your wounds :lol:

dont worry mine is bigger... sighhhhhh

....and we deserved at least a point. II was gutted...and still am.

did wonder if you were still off licking your wounds laugh.png

dont worry mine is bigger... sighhhhhh

I doubt that very much migsy. To be fair Arsenal were outplayed by Utd. We were robbed by a combination of very poor refereeing and disgraceful fouling, one better described as assault.

One thing we have learnt about City is you should attack them, press them high up the pitch like we did and they get very rattled.

I have changed my views quite a deal about them Their manger has no understanding how to conduct himself either and 'ol red nose is going to have him for breakfast.

The only thing that impressed me about them was the superb David Sliva. What a pass for the very well taken Nasri goal.

One last thing. With children present at these matches i really do think Joleon Lescott should be made to wear a mask

• Like 1

We were robbed by a combination of very poor refereeing and disgraceful fouling, one better described as assault.

Being robbed is diferent in my book carms. There's nothing to say you would have won if we had gone down to ten men or nine men. Being robbed in my book is like not getting a goal because he called it off-side but you were a mile on-side. Or not getting a goal awarded even though the ball had gone a yard over the line. Remember that one. Or are you saying you could have only beaten us if we had gone down to nine men?

We were robbed by a combination of very poor refereeing and disgraceful fouling, one better described as assault.

Being robbed is diferent in my book carms. There's nothing to say you would have won if we had gone down to ten men or nine men. Being robbed in my book is like not getting a goal because he called it off-side but you were a mile on-side. Or not getting a goal awarded even though the ball had gone a yard over the line. Remember that one. Or are you saying you could have only beaten us if we had gone down to nine men?

Being robbed is a player who should not of been on the pitch getting a penalty and then scoring it in my book! jap.gif

They where all over you in the last 20 minutes and would have beaten you but for the referees bad eyesite!

Being robbed is a player who should not of been on the pitch getting a penalty and then scoring it in my book! jap.gif

They where all over you in the last 20 minutes and would have beaten you but for the referees bad eyesite!

I think they should award the game to Tottenham, and then deduct City 10 points.

Wait until Kompany comes back then wrongly dismiss him again. Refuse to allow Toure brothers to come back from Africa, and make Silva sign for United.

That way City wont win the league... leave that for United, and with a bit of luck they wont qualify for Europe either.

Lets leave things as they have been for years... I would hate for City to spoil the party.

That way the whingers and moaners can move on and leave little City alone.

While they are at it, declare the Sheikh an unfit owner... give him his money back

...We were robbed by a combination of very poor refereeing and disgraceful fouling, one better described as assault...

A case of sour grapes methinks. violin.gifYou lost 3-2. tongue.png

Better luck in your next game, although I hear ol' Harry is tied up elsewhere and may not be able to make it lol jap.gif

http://www.bbc.co.uk...ngland-16677743

Away and sack your manager. Honestly the gall of these supporters fighting for fourth place....

I think they should award the game to Tottenham, and then deduct City 10 points.

Wait until Kompany comes back then wrongly dismiss him again. Refuse to allow Toure brothers to come back from Africa, and make Silva sign for United.

That way City wont win the league... leave that for United, and with a bit of luck they wont qualify for Europe either.

Lets leave things as they have been for years... I would hate for City to spoil the party.

While they are at it, declare the Sheikh an unfit owner... give him his money back

I hear what you are saying J&D but we're not Man Yoo. Our players don't kick their opponents in the head. We play good attacking football and try to win the game in a fair manner.

Sound familiar?

No I didn't think so.

Who knows, if Balotelli hadn't been on the pitch we could have been awarded 2 penalties. I stand by my earlier viewpoint.

We must have been watching a different game. What was the bad eyesight decision that they have beaten us with? Are you saying the penalty wasn't? Or still talking about Ballotelli being on the pitch? If so, see above.

I hear what you are saying J&D but we're not Man Yoo. Our players don't kick their opponents in the head. We play good attacking football and try to win the game in a fair manner.

Sound familiar?

No I didn't think so.

Give over smokes. One guy does a dirty and all of a sudden we don't play the game in a fair manner? Get a grip man.

As usual, spoken like a 5 year old

Edited by carmine