Tottenham Thread

chonabot

stocking up on beer and pizza later to enjoy the fun. biggrin.png

Whats your flavour

Any good sauce apparently.biggrin.png

His sauce is good, but his source is notclap2.gif

Thats enuf of youre sauce, comin on here, crushing fellow spurs fans dreams!!!!.giggle.gif

Edited by rijit

From the Beeb live transfers feed 2 mins ago:

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has raised the possibility of striker Dimitar Berbatov returning to Tottenham. It was thought the Bulgarian was destined for Fulham, but Ferguson said: "He has not gone yet. I do not know anything about it. There's not been any contact from him. He could be anywhere. I really mean that. I wouldn't be surprised if he was at Tottenham. There are rumours going around. I do not think it is settled at Fulham."

If you've seen a man fitting Berbatov's description (tall, slow moving) please contact us via twitter or text.

Not a wind-up by me, I promise. Love the tall, slow moving reference.

Personally I hope he stopped down the road at the Emirates. Someone is reported on the Beeb feed as having seen Chamakh with driver on the A45 possibly headed Villa-way for loan deal. If so, we need a third striker quick. Would probably drive Wenger round the twist but still has many goals in him.

I don't care what any of you say....we're buying Lloris Moutinho and a striker by tonight.....stocking up on beer and pizza later to enjoy the fun. biggrin.png

According to Skyspors, Lloris deal dead...

37.gif

Yes apparantly the deal was agreed, until Levy tried the old soft shoe shuffle, and tried to stiff Lyon for 2 million!! Will he never learn??

Robert Green might be looking for a job? Or what about Sorensen from Stoke?

1000:

BREAKING NEWS

German football expert Raphel Honigstein: "Hamburg have confirmed a deal for Tottenham midfielder Rafael van der Vaart. The Dutchman is on his way to Hamburg and could feature against Bremen on Saturday."

German newspaper Bild are also reporting this news. In German.

[beeb feed]. Keep up Spuds.

1000:

BREAKING NEWS

German football expert Raphel Honigstein: "Hamburg have confirmed a deal for Tottenham midfielder Rafael van der Vaart. The Dutchman is on his way to Hamburg and could feature against Bremen on Saturday."

German newspaper Bild are also reporting this news. In German.

[beeb feed]. Keep up Spuds.

That cannot possibly be right, as none of the Spurs boys here have reported it!!!laugh.png

• Like 1

Beeb now says German press are reporting 13m euros for VdV. Sounds fishy - too cheap?

Bentley spotted getting off a train at Blackpool.

Wenger spotted outside his home in Cobham, stamping on an alarm clock and thumping his driver. OK - I made that one up, but there is still absolute radio silence on Arsenal - for the last 48 hours!

Edited by SantiSuk

Beeb now says German press are reporting 13m euros for VdV. Sounds fishy - too cheap?

No its now being reported in the British media.

I think they are trying to get as much dosh together to try and get Moutinho........... 13m plus 15m left from Modric= 28mill.

Still dont think it will be enough.

Bentley spotted getting off a train at Blackpool.

Wenger spotted outside his home in Cobham, stamping on an alarm clock and thumping his driver. OK - I made that one up, but there is still absolute radio silence on Arsenal - for the last 48 hours!

Nah not to cheap really we only paid 8 4 him.and he's into his 3 rd year of a4 year deal so actually we've been discussing/ expecting him 2 go for ages, tbh surprised its taken so long.

Edited by rijit

Ok, joke of the day & i apologise in advance for how incredibly predictable T*ttingham it actually is, but it's taken from one of our wonderful tabloids this morning..

" Tottenham club insiders claim they are 'convinced' that Sigurdsson will become a better player than Luka Modric will ever be. "

Quite incredible, but incredibly T*ttingham biggrin.png

Well the tart with a football opinion raises her head again!!! Showing yet again she should stick to pantie hoses,comparing Modric and siggy LOL Van deer vart is the player that siggy is like, van der vart plays of the striker and drops into the midfield EXACTLY the same as siggy, As v d v is approaching/into? the last year of his contract, so ide probably go as far to say that he was brought into replace van der vart, but hey ho time will tell. Best you stick to washing up ,got to be on a par with watching one of big sams thud ball teams

or should i re phrase that Ive been expecting v d v going for some time, best of luck to him he's done us proud