Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Ja

Jamie Redknapp has argued that Tottenham are looking particularly weak in the midfield, with the pundit claiming that the north London side desperately missed midfielder Moussa Dembele as they lost 5-2 to Arsenal.

I didn't think it would be long before one of the Redknapp clan piped up and stating the obvious at that.

Meanwhile Wojciech Szczesny has argued that the derby result shows a difference in class between Tottenham and Arsenal, with the keeper telling the Gunners website: "Over the 90 minutes we controlled the game very well. I thought we showed everyone there's definitely a difference in class between the two teams.

Got to laugh at this, obviously didn't see the first 17 mins and parts of the seconf half when we were there equal even with ten men.

Ja

Jamie Redknapp has argued that Tottenham are looking particularly weak in the midfield, with the pundit claiming that the north London side desperately missed midfielder Moussa Dembele as they lost 5-2 to Arsenal.

I didn't think it would be long before one of the Redknapp clan piped up and stating the obvious at that.

Meanwhile Wojciech Szczesny has argued that the derby result shows a difference in class between Tottenham and Arsenal, with the keeper telling the Gunners website: "Over the 90 minutes we controlled the game very well. I thought we showed everyone there's definitely a difference in class between the two teams.

Got to laugh at this, obviously didn't see the first 17 mins and parts of the seconf half when we were there equal even with ten men.

Our goalkeeper is a gob$hite. Always has been, always will be. Ignore him, I do bah.gif

Read they're interested in Bendtner.....any truth in this?

I hope not !

Sounds more like he's interested in Spurs.......you never know.rolleyes.gif

http://www.espn.co.u...ory/179846.html

You hit the nail on the head O' s he'd be interested in coming to us but i doubt if we'd reciprocate..I was going to say he's doesn't score enuf, but just looked and his record isnt as bad as i though it was 1 in 4ish, even so dont think we'd go for him

Edited by rijit

Read they're interested in Bendtner.....any truth in this?

I hope not !

Sounds more like he's interested in Spurs.......you never know.rolleyes.gif

http://www.espn.co.u...ory/179846.html

You hit the nail on the head O' s he'd be interested in coming to us but i doubt if we'd reciprocate..I was going to say he's doesn't score enuf, but just looked and his record isnt as bad as i though it was 1 in 4ish, even so dont think we'd go for him

You call 1 in 4 not bad, for a centre forward 40.gif

Edited by alfieconn

Scott Parker is back training again and Dembele is fit!! This really is very good news.

For your laugh of the day certain websites are reporting we have set our sights on Falcao!w00t.gif

Maybe we'll offer 10m and Jermaine Jenas. cheesy.gif

No carms, the've heard it wrong, it's actually Falco, who's making a comeback !

• Like 2

Scott Parker is back training again and Dembele is fit!! This really is very good news.

For your laugh of the day certain websites are reporting we have set our sights on Falcao!w00t.gif

Maybe we'll offer 10m and Jermaine Jenas. cheesy.gif

Excellent news that is.

Thanks for the early morning laugh Alfredo! laugh.png

Not so soon mate! wink.png Are you aware a certain "wellred" called you a knob? And may i add i'm pretty sure that stevieH referred to you as the classroom dunce not so long ago too! laugh.png

I think this deserves an instance response mate......

Well chaps i think we need to be dragging up some footage of our young attacking mid Alex Pritchard. Alf and i were saying the other day that the club are raving about this kid but it seems so are Barca which is a bit disturbing because after we thrased their youth team recently they will have got a very good look at him. It seems we have some outstanding young talent coming through. Its at times like this it would be nice to be back in England to go to some academy/youth games.

Well chaps i think we need to be dragging up some footage of our young attacking mid Alex Pritchard. Alf and i were saying the other day that the club are raving about this kid but it seems so are Barca which is a bit disturbing because after we thrased their youth team recently they will have got a very good look at him. It seems we have some outstanding young talent coming through. Its at times like this it would be nice to be back in England to go to some academy/youth games.

Yes carms, seems we've got some real home produced talent coming through.

Edited by alfieconn

Thanks for the early morning laugh Alfredo! laugh.png

Not so soon mate! wink.png Are you aware a certain "wellred" called you a knob? And may i add i'm pretty sure that stevieH referred to you as the classroom dunce not so long ago too! laugh.png

I think this deserves an instance response mate......

It will be all the sweeter then when Suarez leaves in the summer. :D

I didn't realise you thought of the Hammers academy as home grown Alfred.smile.png

I didn't realise you thought of the Hammers academy as home grown Alfred.smile.png

Sorry, you've lost me there Red 39.gif please explain yourself 45.gif

Edited by alfieconn

You signed Pritchard from The Hammers Alfie. smile.png

I wasnt actually refering to Pritchard red, i was refering to players who have actually played in the first team, Caulker, Carroll, Livermore, Townsend, Mason, but anyway nice try 3.gif

Edited by alfieconn

That they have played quite a bit in the first team the others have not....now keep up Alfredo <deleted>!

I feel a lot better now that you've confirmed that Red and your 3 posts have really made a valuable contribution to the thread 103.gif

Edited by alfieconn

Interesting, so what did we pay for him red?