Tottenham Thread

chonabot

No no no this is no good, keep him Mr. Levy, we need to get shot of Sewer'ez

Agreed, very surprised the gooners did not get the Biter. 40m, should have bitten their hands off. As I said before.... The biter will be insignificant this season..... He wants to go home just as soon as he milks the last easy pennies out of Europe.

I thought Liverpool said they want 50 plus?

Agreed, very surprised the gooners did not get the Biter. 40m, should have bitten their hands off. As I said before.... The biter will be insignificant this season..... He wants to go home just as soon as he milks the last easy pennies out of Europe.

No ones paying 50m+ for a player with his baggage

No ones paying 50m+ for a player with his baggage

I don't know carmine. Maybe you are right.

I do know Ivanovic said he would be happy if Mourhino bought him.

Wait and see how they do in the wooden spoon game against South China. If they lose that, those 50's will disappear pronto.

thumbsup.gif

Oooh PSG vs Real Madrid tonight!

Edited by Chicog
  • Like 2

It's now clear that the latest round of BS originated from Spanish Rag Marca..... Again. Agree it is a complete load of old Tosh and I will be amazed if he leaves.

I like Carmines proposed 4-3-3 a lot!

Lets hope we can get Soldado (I still would like to see Bernard though..... But seems he is Arse bound).

I guess Daws in for Jan until he's fit again.

21 days to go. Palace were apparently pretty sharp looking the other day. It will be a cracking opener as Ian Holloway will have them all fired up for sure. Wish I could be there.

Hope they cancel the HK match later. Sorry for Sunderland as I fancied them doing over Citeh.

COYS

Ian, i think the problem with Bernard is third party ownership. Porto are favorites because their league allows this. The only bright side to this is Arsenal probably losing out swell.

In defense of Levy, he's been through these ownership issues with Leandro Damiao and Moutinho and probably couldn't see daylight so we moved on. Its a shame because we could do with not being so reliant on Dembele who's a constant injury worry

Serious question BB. Do Liverpool fans want Suarez to stay at Anfield?

I think 90% would like to see the back of him (anyone with sense), but would rather him stay than go to a PL rival. Considering the support everyone associated with the club gave him through all his dramas, this current saga is quite a kick in the teeth. Still if he pulls a shirt on next season I will back him as Liverpool player.

Apologies for hijacking thread....

• Like 1

Wait and see how they do in the wooden spoon game against South China. If they lose that, those 50's will disappear pronto.

thumbsup.gif

Oooh PSG vs Real Madrid tonight!

I notice Bayern beat Barcelona a couple of days ago. think it was 2-0.

What the <deleted>...... I just saw this in the gutter press

Spurs are 50/1 with William Hill to lose their first three Premier League games. What a load of <deleted>

Seems like a very good punt Ian even for a Spurs fan?

Spurs are 50/1 with William Hill to lose their first three Premier League games. What a load of <deleted>

So what are the odds on us winning our first three games?

1000/1 would be fairer odds..... But then that is the bookmakers business..... Promoting unrealistic odds to the gullible. Go for it...you'll lose!

Dunno..... Be a good punt at @10/1 I reckon

What does Mr Hill say about Moyes United?

Swansea (a)

Chelsea (h)

Liverpool (a)

I wouldn't fancy that little lot. Would you?

Swansea ..... I think they will beat Man U

Chelsea....... Draw

Liverpool ...... I think will lose.

Swansea (a)

Chelsea (h)

Liverpool (a)

Chelsea....... Draw

looks like Smokes has himself a rival biggrin.png

• Like 1

Swansea (a)

Chelsea (h)

Liverpool (a)

Chelsea....... Draw

looks like Smokes has himself a rival biggrin.png

Dunno..... Be a good punt at @10/1 I reckon

Odds for winning first 3 games is approx 9/1

You are 5/6 to beat Palace, 4/7 to beat Swansea and 27/11 to beat Arsenal.

Accumulator pays almost 9/1.

Edited by JacknDanny
  • Like 1

If the tiny totts have a stadium to build, 85 million would come in very handy.

Especially if Bale's season was a one off and he plays crap next year because he's in a grumpy mood.

biggrin.png

There's the danger !!! Will Bale duplicate his performance from last season ? Possibly, but maybe not. A bird in the hand seems a motto Levy is likely to be very aware of.

Even so, I'd bet Bale is safe with Spurs for awhile.

And he needs to stay injury free, there's a lot of cloggers out there who would happily break his leg unfortunately

Especially if Bale's season was a one off and he plays crap next year because he's in a grumpy mood.

biggrin.png

There's the danger !!! Will Bale duplicate his performance from last season ? Possibly, but maybe not. A bird in the hand seems a motto Levy is likely to be very aware of.

And he needs to stay injury free, there's a lot of cloggers out there who would happily break his leg unfortunately

He's a bid lad, isn't he? Should be able to look after himself.

It's pishing down in HK again if the pictures they just showed on Sky (of a near empty stadium) are live.

There was talk earlier today about maybe having to cancel due to torrential rain.

biggrin.png

He's a bid lad, isn't he? Should be able to look after himself.

Big lad or not, sometimes you can't avoid a leg breaker.

"Arsenal have suffered terribly from a series of leg breaking tackles within a short period of time.With the news that Abou Diaby’s legs have quit on him once again, it reminds me that Arsenal football club have paid a heavy price for changing the culture of English football. Abou Diaby, Aaron Ramsey, Eduardo. All promising players with buckets of potential whose career trajectories were forever changed by horror challenges that broke legs".

CTH ch 131 live, no rain. Pitch looks as if the vacuum cleaners have been deployed. Sunny.

Llorisl, walker, caulker, Dawson, rose, Parker, Dembele,, Defoe, Adebayor, Lennon, Dempsey, that's the starting 11 as far as I can see.