Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Notwithstanding the expertise of those wishing to undermine the thus far excellent business conducted by Tottenham, I will reiterate one more time..... In my opinion.... And the opinion of others outside of the media (!!!!!!!)

Bale is not for sale. He will get a satisfactory pay rise and a formal exit strategy agreement for next Summer. We have one or possibly two defender signings ongoing to conclude the enhancements needed to challenge for the title.

I predict Man Yoo will come 3rd to the Chavs 2nd. Citeh and the Arse will fight it out for 4th. Swansea will finish snapping at their heels. Not sure about Liverpool or Everton. Spurs (if we start firing on all fours) will be the team to catch.

COYS

• Like 1

Notwithstanding the expertise of those wishing to undermine the thus far excellent business conducted by Tottenham, I will reiterate one more time..... In my opinion.... And the opinion of others outside of the media (!!!!!!!)

Bale is not for sale. He will get a satisfactory pay rise and a formal exit strategy agreement for next Summer. We have one or possibly two defender signings ongoing to conclude the enhancements needed to challenge for the title.

I predict Man Yoo will come 3rd to the Chavs 2nd. Citeh and the Arse will fight it out for 4th. Swansea will finish snapping at their heels. Not sure about Liverpool or Everton. Spurs (if we start firing on all fours) will be the team to catch.

COYS

You are as daft as I am Ian.

What about the ethics of Bale wanting to go now to RM.

Formal exit strategy. Piece of meat.?

COYS

Ethics in football!!

How about contracts?

Its all about give and take and Daniel never bends over. biggrin.png

COYS

Show me where he has publicly said he wants to leave? So what ethics? Of course he wants to play for RM one day .... That is no secret. Also what is no secret is he has signed a 4 year contract and is committed to it. Ethically he should honour that contract! So don't bring gutter press ethics into the argument.

Of course his silence ( leading to daft media speculation and hype) strengthens his negotiating position for a wholly justified higher salary. No one blames him for that.

And lets not forget that the company and it's employees are subject to certain LSE rules of any reporting likely to effect the share price. Something that Marca and the UK press conveniently forgets.

Tottenham Hotspur LSE:TTNM

Ancelotti is "quoted" in several media sources as giving a statement regarding Bale.

Its a fkin disgrace that is....the established players all sounding off is one thing but the frigging manager at it as well??

I just shake my head at Madrid....they are insane...and get away with it too....madness.

Fair point rijit. you present reality much more acceptably than your boss carbine.

, imo single, thats a leading issue the ogli' oil and gas boys, money has sort of tampered with in footie, In an 'abstract vulgar ish sort of way, its really sort of 'blurred' financial reality, what ever that is of coarse single smile.png .

• Like 1

£26M record fee about to be spent by Levy, that's a considerable jump

from the previous record of £17M.

Makes me wonder, is he already spending the Bale transfer money?

I hope not, but....

Nope....its the Modders cash plus TV money....relax. biggrin.png

85m+ Benzema. Yes, i'd bite their hand off, but considering they have sold Higuain tells me Ancellotti has set his stall in the frenchie. Theres still Morata though who is a fantastic prospect.

Can't help thinking that Suarez's destination might still play a part in all this. Despite what people think of him he's a world class player.

It pisses me off that Redknapp senior pooh poohed the Suarez deal at £23m and now his <deleted> son is spouting off that Bale "must leave" all over the TV....fkin monkey <deleted>!

"I made him what he is today......where's my cut?"

_69056617_69056616.jpg

85m+ Benzema. Yes, i'd bite their hand off, but considering they have sold Higuain tells me Ancellotti has set his stall in the frenchie. Theres still Morata though who is a fantastic prospect.

Can't help thinking that Suarez's destination might still play a part in all this. Despite what people think of him he's a world class player.

It pisses me off that Redknapp senior pooh poohed the Suarez deal at £23m and now his <deleted> son is spouting off that Bale "must leave" all over the TV....fkin monkey <deleted>!

_69056617_69056616.jpg

article-1258613-04d8e2080000044d-824_224

• Like 1

_69056617_69056616.jpg

article-1258613-04d8e2080000044d-824_224

cheesy.gif That'll be some cut!!

Edited by uptheos

I hope not, but....

I recon is probably the correct answer, but really would it matter that much if it was, as long as its budgeted and managed properly no biggie.wai2.gif

I hope not, but....

I recon is probably the correct answer, but really would it matter that much if it was, as long as its budgeted and managed properly no biggie.wai2.gif

In any case Joe is sitting on a pile out there....he can easily afford it. smile.png

Bale. I am still waiting to see a statement from one of the three parties. Not what the media "understands", and not what Marca contrives. I don't doubt that there is a discussion either underway, or in near future, but that does not mean he will leave this season. More likely negotiations are underway for a substantial increase in his salary, and a release clause of x million to be triggered next July, and maybe RM to get first dibs. That's the way I see it.

In the mean time especially for mystic meg there is a photo of Bale being seen in Madrid recently.....

http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine/features/130731/pictured-bale-spotted-madrid-202758?

From the Boyhotspur who claims to have first hand info. It certainly reiterates my thoughts on the current situation with Gareth.

Quote//

Afternoon, As I said yesterday I was unsure on the Bale situation, and obviously I wanted to know what was happening so I’ve done a bit of networking this morning… The reason for the silent stance from the club is because as DL has already said Gareth is NOT for sale, no matter the amount of money, and it’s staying that way.

There have been NO talks between us on RM, other than “go and do one!” The rumours of RM making a bid is also completely fabricated by Marca and the RM PR guys, to try and turn his head. Gareth is happy to stay, contract negotiations are still ongoing, the latest meetings with his parents and agent weren’t to discuss the sale of him, it was to discuss a new contract.

He’s been approached by some massive companies in the last few months and he is turning himself in a global brand. A brand that we want to be part of, and a brand that he want’s us to be part of. After my meeting this morning, I can categorically tell you that he will not be sold.//

http://theboyhotspur.com/some-upbeat-bale-itk/?

• Like 1

It truly is amazing carms to think that this season you could finish above United and Arsenal,i must hold my hands up and applaud your clubs attempts to join the big boys,The manager will now have to pull his finger out and win things.

You're right, it is amazing.

Emphasis on the word "attempts", for there have been many.

wink.png

I think Arsenal might find scraping in above us by the odd point a little more difficult than they way you have in recent years but lets see shall we.

Your posts do follow the same pattern of recent weeks in barking on about the past thoughwink.png

Well at least they are consistent carbine.

You have been banging on for months about Bale not going.

Now it's a bucket of cash and 2 RM players.

Hypocrisy.

Oh thats quite simple to explain. None of us in our wildest dreams thought that Madrid would offer more than 50m.

Hypocrisy!! Can't you understand this? Can you too be honestly with yourself and admit you were gobsmacked by this? Yet you accuse me of changing my mind and being a hypocrit because they are offering telephone numbers!! Wouldn't anyone change their stance were this true or are they all hypocrits?

I hope not, but....

This came out about a week ago true or not i don't know : the money that Joe Lewis has given the club took a little longer than expected but the papers have all been filled

The 50 million pounds is available interest free for ten years Dine and Dusted It is now up to DL to spend it

Looking at the latest pics from training I can't spot Younis anywhere; no news on his progress continues to be a worry.

Sandro however is featured with Nacer and Paulinho's turquoise boots.... Nice. Lol.

post-63176-13754050645361_thumb.jpg

You can afford Fellaini now Smokes and Baines smile.png

TBH, i dont reckon we'd/vb would go 4 fellaini, at 24 ? ish not good value 4 money and imo only game changingly effective playing of the striker, pretty average when he drops bac and tbh i'm reckoning/hoping dembely will step up this season, 4 sure he's a better footballer. As for baines, And as much as i rate him 2 much money 4 a 29?= year old defender probably better value else where, plus if he's gonna move 100% he'll want champs lge THIS COMING season 4 sure

How old is Soldado rijit you know the guy you have just paid 26 MILLION for............ 29?

You can afford Fellaini now Smokes and Baines Posted Image

TBH, i dont reckon we'd/vb would go 4 fellaini, at 24 ? ish not good value 4 money and imo only game changingly effective playing of the striker, pretty average when he drops bac and tbh i'm reckoning/hoping dembely will step up this season, 4 sure he's a better footballer. As for baines, And as much as i rate him 2 much money 4 a 29?= year old defender probably better value else where, plus if he's gonna move 100% he'll want champs lge THIS COMING season 4 sure

How old is Soldado rijit you know the guy you have just paid 26 MILLION for............ 29?

As the leading scorer in the Premiership this forthcoming season he will be worth every penny. His strike rate will bolster our already significant claims on the title, and then in 14/15 the champions league. And then a hefty resale value of 10m + at age 30/31.

'Significant claims on the title'..............hahahahahahahaha!!!

I'm still waiting to see if you will put a wager on who will finish higher out of Spurs and Chelsea.................

'Significant claims on the title'..............hahahahahahahaha!!!

I'm still waiting to see if you will put a wager on who will finish higher out of Spurs and Chelsea.................

What odds are you offering?

As the leading scorer in the Premiership this forthcoming season he will be worth every penny. His strike rate will bolster our already significant claims on the title, and then in 14/15 the champions league. And then a hefty resale value of 10m + at age 30/31.

thumbsup.gif Love it ...good to see you have a sense of humour biggrin.png

Bale. I am still waiting to see a statement from one of the three parties. Not what the media "understands", and not what Marca contrives. I don't doubt that there is a discussion either underway, or in near future, but that does not mean he will leave this season. More likely negotiations are underway for a substantial increase in his salary, and a release clause of x million to be triggered next July, and maybe RM to get first dibs. That's the way I see it.

In the mean time especially for mystic meg there is a photo of Bale being seen in Madrid recently.....

http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine/features/130731/pictured-bale-spotted-madrid-202758?

From the Boyhotspur who claims to have first hand info. It certainly reiterates my thoughts on the current situation with Gareth.

Quote//

Afternoon, As I said yesterday I was unsure on the Bale situation, and obviously I wanted to know what was happening so I’ve done a bit of networking this morning… The reason for the silent stance from the club is because as DL has already said Gareth is NOT for sale, no matter the amount of money, and it’s staying that way.

There have been NO talks between us on RM, other than “go and do one!” The rumours of RM making a bid is also completely fabricated by Marca and the RM PR guys, to try and turn his head. Gareth is happy to stay, contract negotiations are still ongoing, the latest meetings with his parents and agent weren’t to discuss the sale of him, it was to discuss a new contract.

He’s been approached by some massive companies in the last few months and he is turning himself in a global brand. A brand that we want to be part of, and a brand that he want’s us to be part of. After my meeting this morning, I can categorically tell you that he will not be sold.//

"boyhotspur" is a <deleted> then.

Real Madrid are in talks with Tottenham over a world record transfer fee for Gareth Bale.

It is likely Madrid will spend more than the £80 million they paid Manchester United for Cristiano Ronaldo in 2009.

Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti told a news conference at the club's Los Angeles training camp: "I believe the club is in talks to find a solution and we will see what happens."

Posted Image Love it ...good to see you have a sense of humour Posted Image

Just keeping the faith...... I am absolutely convinced this is our year. Soldado to score 20+, and Bale scores 20+ and another 30+ from (combined Defoe, Lennon, Chadli, Siggy, Paulinho). +++

Consistent finishing has been the stumbling block in recent years..... That is all about to change.

COYS

Quote//

"boyhotspur" is a <deleted> then.

Real Madrid are in talks with Tottenham over a world record transfer fee for Gareth Bale.

It is likely Madrid will spend more than the £80 million they paid Manchester United for Cristiano Ronaldo in 2009.

Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti told a news conference at the club's Los Angeles training camp: "I believe the club is in talks to find a solution and we will see what happens."

Lol.... Get ready to eat vast quantities of humble pie, and yer hat!

Love it ...good to see you have a sense of humour

Just keeping the faith...... I am absolutely convinced this is our year. Soldado to score 20+, and Bale scores 20+ and another 30+ from (combined Defoe, Lennon, Chadli, Siggy, Paulinho). +++

Consistent finishing has been the stumbling block in recent years..... That is all about to change.

COYS

Vertonghen usually gets a few as well.

Amuses me to read the trash about Bale.....we have undoubtedly improved our side massively for this season....yet you believe all this stuff about him not being happy.

Young family....three year contract and a cracking team to play for not to mention plenty of cash coming in.

He'd be mental to leave and you all know it really...especially to the pit of vipers over in Madrid.

COYS.

• Like 1

Amuses me to read the trash about Bale.....we have undoubtedly improved our side massively for this season....yet you believe all this stuff about him not being happy.

Young family....three year contract and a cracking team to play for not to mention plenty of cash coming in.

He'd be mental to leave and you all know it really...especially to the pit of vipers over in Madrid.

COYS.

I think Bale is starstruck and money hungry Smokes. Nice guy and all, but I think he has his eye on the big weekly pay packet and the multitude of endorsements that a club like RM can offer. Can't really blame him, but I don't think he is lily white and beholding to the Spurs faithful. He's wanting to chase that pot a gold and worldwide fame. He'd obviously have a big name at Tottenham, but not comparable to the fame and fortune at Real Madrid.thumbsup.gif