Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.

Mine is that we will be a cracking side to watch this season...provided we sort out at least another defender.

Can't wait here! biggrin.png

It will be really good to discuss the games.

It's been the longest close season EVER!

Mine is that we will be a cracking side to watch this season...provided we sort out at least another defender.

Can't wait here! Posted Image

Agreed, all I want to do is support my team and share opinions and have a bit of light hearted banter. But I won't take it up the Jacksee from anyone. I am too much of an old grumpy selfish bastxxd to allow that. COYS

• Like 1

Don't Ian....if he starts a Leyton Orient thread we will have only the beer selection in the bar to discuss mostly! :D

Leyton Orient.... I remember them. Went for a pre season friendly a few years back.... 2007 or 2008? We nearly missed the start cause we couldn't find the way in...... But we were pretty pissed to be honest. I always thought Orient & Spurs were good friends. Quaint little ground and friendly pubs.

Don't Ian....if he starts a Leyton Orient thread we will have only the beer selection in the bar to discuss mostly! Posted Image

So, what team did you grow up supporting? Posted Image

My nick is just as clear as yours ups.

A forum search would reveal all...this has been discussed by many of us before. ;)

Don't Ian....if he starts a Leyton Orient thread we will have only the beer selection in the bar to discuss mostly! :D

Leyton Orient.... I remember them. Went for a pre season friendly a few years back.... 2007 or 2008? We nearly missed the start cause we couldn't find the way in...... But we were pretty pissed to be honest. I always thought Orient & Spurs were good friends. Quaint little ground and friendly pubs.

Yup 2008 http://www.spurscommunity.co.uk/index.php?threads/leyton-orient-v-spurs.33918/

We won 1-5

Don't Ian....if he starts a Leyton Orient thread we will have only the beer selection in the bar to discuss mostly! biggrin.png

So, what team did you grow up supporting? wink.png

A forum search would reveal all...this has been discussed by many of us before. wink.png

I bet it's the first result you look for on a Saturday. biggrin.png

Don't Ian....if he starts a Leyton Orient thread we will have only the beer selection in the bar to discuss mostly! biggrin.png

There was a time.....

mb2W4kAbJS18mSUYbeaFqwQ.jpg

Don't Ian....if he starts a Leyton Orient thread we will have only the beer selection in the bar to discuss mostly! Posted Image

So, what team did you grow up supporting? Posted Image

A forum search would reveal all...this has been discussed by many of us before. Posted Image

I bet it's the first result you look for on a Saturday. Posted Image

It is. Spurs usually play on a Sunday. :D

Bernard possibly resurfacing? Picture here puts him at the Hilton in Park Lane apparently.

http://www.offthepost.info/blog/2013/08/arsenal-and-spurs-target-bernard-is-in-london/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+offthepost%2FTLAa+%28Off+The+Post%29

Other reports suggest he was on his way to Ukraine to look over facilities at Shakhtar Donetsk. Cannot see a Brazilian comfortably settling in Ukraine. So is it ARSEnal or the Lane?

the article in not mentioning his international career 4 me just highllighted it was an ill thought out piss poor peice of journalism if you want 2 c what good journalism is ! read the guardian and then compare.

yep my mistake it was the Europeans db dropped him 4 and earlier he sold soldado letting it be known that it was mainly because of the inconsistency in his finishing .so natural finisher which infers what? that it comes naturally to him ie he's always done it ? no

he's had improve it a it wasn't his strongest point. imo its a rubbish term that's used lazily without much thought , tbh rather rather like that article . oh yeah look bac @ here and other forums links only ,not paragraphs , are the rule of thumb then we can choose whether to read or ignore.

Okidoki then, that's clear now..... I think?

i suppose the bottom line is ian, without trying to sound nasty, try to be a bit more discerning with posting

putting up with posters 'different' opinions is par for the coarse, but putting up with people posting <deleted> low level info and articles for other posters to read is completely different. AND dont come bac and say it wasn't.. biggrin.png

Hmmm interesting that you still want to have a piece......

Well the bottom line is Rijit, your written English for starters is pretty poor and so is difficult to decipher at times, but that's OK because I do get your meaning and intent. My understanding is you have an unfortunate ability to come across as quite an arrogant individual at times; this is a disappointment.

I posted a well written piece referring to our new squad which has been of interest to some. It was factually correct in every respect. I have taken on board that I should not post full articles...... I really do APOLOGISE for that.

I really cannot for the life of me understand what your problem is, but I do hope that you will re-read my posts and have a fresh look..... Before you press the reply button, again, if you can......please?

Alright , I've tried a reasoned and exampled approach, so next up the direct approach; STOP POSTING SHIT, and we can all be going along as happy little bunnies.wai.gif

Bernard possibly resurfacing? Picture here puts him at the Hilton in Park Lane apparently.

http://www.offthepost.info/blog/2013/08/arsenal-and-spurs-target-bernard-is-in-london/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+offthepost%2FTLAa+%28Off+The+Post%29

Other reports suggest he was on his way to Ukraine to look over facilities at Shakhtar Donetsk. Cannot see a Brazilian comfortably settling in Ukraine. So is it ARSEnal or the Lane?

I heard Shakhtar was the most likely destination, but nothing confirmed.

Another transfer rumor is it Ian ?

the article in not mentioning his international career 4 me just highllighted it was an ill thought out piss poor peice of journalism if you want 2 c what good journalism is ! read the guardian and then compare.

yep my mistake it was the Europeans db dropped him 4 and earlier he sold soldado letting it be known that it was mainly because of the inconsistency in his finishing .so natural finisher which infers what? that it comes naturally to him ie he's always done it ? no

he's had improve it a it wasn't his strongest point. imo its a rubbish term that's used lazily without much thought , tbh rather rather like that article . oh yeah look bac @ here and other forums links only ,not paragraphs , are the rule of thumb then we can choose whether to read or ignore.

Okidoki then, that's clear now..... I think?

i suppose the bottom line is ian, without trying to sound nasty, try to be a bit more discerning with posting

putting up with posters 'different' opinions is par for the coarse, but putting up with people posting <deleted> low level info and articles for other posters to read is completely different. AND dont come bac and say it wasn't.. Posted Image

Hmmm interesting that you still want to have a piece......

Well the bottom line is Rijit, your written English for starters is pretty poor and so is difficult to decipher at times, but that's OK because I do get your meaning and intent. My understanding is you have an unfortunate ability to come across as quite an arrogant individual at times; this is a disappointment.

I posted a well written piece referring to our new squad which has been of interest to some. It was factually correct in every respect. I have taken on board that I should not post full articles...... I really do APOLOGISE for that.

I really cannot for the life of me understand what your problem is, but I do hope that you will re-read my posts and have a fresh look..... Before you press the reply button, again, if you can......please?

Alright , I've tried a reasoned and exampled approach, so next up the direct approach; STOP POSTING SHIT, and we can all be going along as happy little bunnies.Posted Image

UuHuh. Not quite what I expected, and frankly a big disappointment. Good luck with that attitude!

Another transfer rumor is it Ian ?

Nope, no rumour from me. Just a picture of him in central London today. What does the Guardian say about it?

just for you o's

post-75625-0-09466700-1375801975_thumb.j

just for you o's

Cheers mate......I remember them well and I'm sure some Chelsea fans will remember Barry Fairbrother biggrin.png

just for you o's

Cheers mate......I remember them well and I'm sure some Chelsea fans will remember Barry Fairbrother biggrin.png

yeah with rofe taylor goddard , you had more than the makings of a decent team

excuse the lack of straightness, probably worth straightening it and even getting printed ?? most of the most important players signed.

Dennis Rofe was a wonderful left back, went to Leicester and Mancini went to QPR and Arsenal.

Boy oh boy, where did the time go?

"yeah with rofe taylor goddard , you had more than the makings of a decent team"

Had some decent players over the years, but always had to sell to stay afloat.

I saw Laurie Cunningham when he was very young and knew he would be special......so sad when I heard about his car crash whilst in Spain. sad.png

Edited by uptheos

excuse the lack of straightness, probably worth straightening it and even getting printed ?? most of the most important players signed.

Dennis Rofe was a wonderful left back, went to Leicester and Mancini went to QPR and Arsenal.

Boy oh boy, where did the time go?

yeah, i forgot even mancine was young once, weird to think of him as a hairdresser !!!!! yeah and rofey was part of a really good leicester team, shame just read that goodard pasted away @ 58 in 2007 always thought he was a better goalkeeper than his career suggested, where did taylor play , west ham wasnt it ?

"yeah with rofe taylor goddard , you had more than the makings of a decent team"

Had some decent players over the years, but always had to sell to stay afloat.

I saw Laurie Cunningham when he was very young and knew he would be special......so sad when I heard about his car crash whilst in Spain. sad.png

yeah pretty would be pretty amazing for a little black kid from east london to do what he did NOW, let alone then!!!!!!, english footie certainly lost out with that crash.

• Like 1