Tottenham Thread

chonabot

totally agree about the defending issue, like the rest i aint 100% on it, reds got his badges , but like the rest of football cant believe its gonna be complicated, and more than what it say's, certain players cover certain zones, and the/a problem i would imagine, comes if and when a decent ball comes in that's difficult to read? maybe giving the oncoming attacker a split sec advantage?, come on red be f useful 4 once biggrin.png we'll be nice to you ,,, promise no piss taking about moyes,,,,,, HONESTLYclap2.gif

anyway Ian working on that assumption the area where the ball goal was scored from, l/h/c of goal makes it that it should have been freyers? , but on the other hand, heading height ball, in/on the edge of the 5 yard box,would it be 2 old school to b wanting/expecting the goalkeeper to be clearing ,imo, a very get able ball?, cos as we've seen an attacker gets a decent on target touch , its v difficult to save from close in. anyway's yeah, agreed bout townsend, in front of the the chat, and wasn't it a cracking effort.

Not so concerned bout the zonal issue, vbs sorted out other significant probs b4, so no biggie, hopefully,

oh mad mary get helpwai2.gif

Edited by rijit

^Are you guys FA/UEFA accreditted coacheswhistling.gif

No accreditation necessary to read a game of football, other than years of experience, some passion, and the ability to see the wood for the trees. Now Mary, having monitored your performance I might say you are full of dead wood.

Good one .So from slouching on your couch & watching Motd ,munching on haribos you have become a master at the game?

Haha you lot make me laugh ,soft southern shandy supping ,loud mouth know it all t0ssers .

Away and trim yer moustache!

& to think you wanted to get inside my panties only last week...Shockingrolleyes.gif

Forgive me guys..... But....

Mary Mary quite contrary.....

& the attempted bullying goes on by 'the cocks'Posted Image

I'd rather be a London cock than a Mancunian pussy....... And I hear they are particularly fishy north of the Mersey.

Forgive me guys..... But....

Mary Mary quite contrary.....

& the attempted bullying goes on by 'the cocks'ermm.gif

I'd rather be a London cock than a Mancunian pussy....... And I hear they are particularly fishy north of the Mersey.

You said it kidder.

anyway Ian working on that assumption the area where the ball [/size]goal was scored from, l/h/c of goal makes it that it should have been freyers? , but on the other hand, heading height ball, in/on the edge of the 5 yard box,would it be 2 old school to b wanting/expecting the goalkeeper to be clearing ,imo, a very get able ball?, cos as we've seen an attacker gets a decent on target touch , its v difficult to save from close in.

I think we are in agreement.... Especially regarding Big Pat of the bygone years. My point was really communication in defence -'verbal' - . A really seasoned and together back four should, together with the goalie, command the penalty area, and direct the more inept strikers and midfielders as to what they should be doing. Communication/ Direction is the key. Daws can't do that all on his own was the point I was trying o make.

anyway Ian working on that assumption the area where the ball [/size]goal was scored from, l/h/c of goal makes it that it should have been freyers? , but on the other hand, heading height ball, in/on the edge of the 5 yard box,would it be 2 old school to b wanting/expecting the goalkeeper to be clearing ,imo, a very get able ball?, cos as we've seen an attacker gets a decent on target touch , its v difficult to save from close in.

I think we are in agreement.... Especially regarding Big Pat of the bygone years. My point was really communication in defence -'verbal' - . A really seasoned and together back four should, together with the goalie, command the penalty area, and direct the more inept strikers and midfielders as to what they should be doing. Communication/ Direction is the key. Daws can't do that all on his own was the point I was trying o make.

Have you ever played or coached football?

dig dig dig all you put forward are snide little one liners and then come bac that people are bullying you ,, REALLYclap2.gif

dig dig dig all you put forward are snide little one liners and then come bac that people are bullying you ,, REALLYclap2.gif

It was a simple question but you can't resist hanging off my coat tails can you?

yeah agreed ian bout tight defenses, carms is majorly on bout vbs constant changes, tbh i'm not a fan either ,the only pos', is in theory, youve always got a match fit unit, which maybe comes into its own when the fixtures build up? as a said i'm not a fan But Could it be a bit much expect LLoris to control the total area , but certainly around the 5 yard ish box, specially on x's would it be unreasonable to expect international keeper to be in control ish ? perhaps there's a new train of though on that? any way I'm sure things will improve. Oh vb reckoned today that he wouldnt expect bale's gonna be ready 4 the palace game, shame http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/aug/10/gareth-bale-tottenham-andre-villas-boas

It was a simple question but you can't resist hanging off my coat tails can you?

Seems like you're better placed on the women's forum.

You understand the offside rule presumably.

Seems like you're better placed on the women's forum.

You understand the offside rule presumably.

Once you get to grips with the quote function I'll explain the offside rule to you.

Seems like you are better suited to the women's forum.

Why are you jumping on the bandwagon ? I've already got enough 'COCKS' to deal with !!

On the subject of the quote function please try to limit the number of nested quotes.

The limit is four or the mobile apps crash.

Cheers.

Why are you jumping on the bandwagon ? I've already got enough 'COCKS' to deal with !!

On the subject of the quote function please try to limit the number of nested quotes.

The limit is four or the mobile apps crash.

Cheers.

Yeah the selfish so & so's,have a heart & think about how many quotes you use when qouting .

I'll be sticking to a minimum of 5 from now on!!whistling.gif

Catch me on the Chav's thread if you want trouble.

Is that some sort of vague threat?

Catch me on the Chav's thread if you want trouble.

Is that some sort of vague threat?

Nope. it's an apology to the Spurs fans.

Bejaysis....when does Jinglejangles get to Patters? biggrin.png

biggrin.png The off-season boredom tether looks to be at its end.

Great entertainment though, there should be moderation rules specific to the football forum, this is the kind of leeway we need. There's a different DNA in here. Jimmy joe jangles, let it ride, enjoy ya holiday!

Meanwhile, come on then pillow fists lets be 'avin' ya biggrin.png