Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Once those self righteous <deleted> get their teeth into something they are hard to deal with. A crusade, don't you know.

I think they will find a worthy adversary in the Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Trust.

Our best squad with the highest aspirations in thirty years and we have to put up with these whining self righteous pc <deleted>!

Once those self righteous <deleted> get their teeth into something they are hard to deal with. A crusade, don't you know.

I think they will find a worthy adversary in the Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Trust.

Our best squad with the highest aspirations in thirty years and we have to put up with these whining self righteous pc <deleted>!

I see THST have advised people not to accept a caution and have even supplied their Brief's name and no if anyone has a problem with the old bill !

I see THST have advised people not to accept a caution and have even supplied their Brief's name and no if anyone has a problem with the old bill !

As if the police didn't have more important things to deal with in north London. They must be as irked about this ridiculous business as the supporters.

As if the police didn't have more important things to deal with in north London. They must be as irked about this ridiculous business as the supporters.

They're going to have a long afternoon if they have to talk to each one.

Best just do a tannoy announcement - it will have the same effect (i.e. none).

biggrin.png

I know the truth hurts, but seriously, you've had better players.

Sandro is the sort of player that Palace should buy in January, cheap and would give them some fight.

I must confess you have me confused... first this is a Spurs thread, secondly it's about football, and seeing you have no football knowledge, what on earth are you doing here? Surely a simple sport like table tennis would be more suitable for your level of intellect.... simple giggle.gif

I know the truth hurts, but seriously, you've had better players.

Sandro is the sort of player that Palace should buy in January, cheap and would give them some fight.

I must confess you have me confused... first this is a Spurs thread, secondly it's about football, and seeing you have no football knowledge, what on earth are you doing here? Surely a simple sport like table tennis would be more suitable for your level of intellect.... simple giggle.gif

Ah you are a Merekat Nick thumbsup.gifcoffee1.gif

BT biggrin.png

I"m wondering when AVB will reckon Lamela is ready?

Other than that perhaps Lennon will start today with Townsend switching to the left.

Nah. Townsend left and Gyfli right me thinks with Soldado in front

Ofcourse i mean the other way round of coursebiggrin.png

• Like 1

I"m wondering when AVB will reckon Lamela is ready?

Other than that perhaps Lennon will start today with Townsend switching to the left.

Nah. Townsend left and Gyfli right me thinks with Soldado in front

Defoe starting, just having a bet on Defoe to score.

...and Sam Allardyce.

AVB had no tactics - there are no excuses lads - you were played off the park

West Ham should try playing like Spain without a Centre Forward and just pack the midfield - we showed we can pass the ball around

Back down to earth though - its one game and one win

I have no doubt Spurs will do very well this season

Up the 'Ammers