Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Carmine said:

clap2.gif Heres his sidekick!!! The two losers that come on a football forum everyday but don't discuss football, just troll.

btw, Look at the post numb nuts, i was following on from smokie, not replying to your mate, so no i "don'y"(xermm.gif.pagespeed.ic.7f2Kr9k8HC.png did soi sauce help you write this?) feel stupid.

Both of you continue to be so dull.

You picked up on Grammar.Was your biting diatribeblink.png at Soi Sauce a question or a statement for Smokie to answer or ponder? (!!)rolleyes.gif

"Don'y you also feel a little stupid replying to a young lad that has the grammatical skills of a buffalo!! "

Was that a question or a rant? (!)whistling.gif

clap2.gif Heres his sidekick!!! The two losers that come on a football forum everyday but don't discuss football, just troll.

btw, Look at the post numb nuts, i was following on from smokie, not replying to your mate, so no i "don'y"(xermm.gif.pagespeed.ic.7f2Kr9k8HC.png did soi sauce help you write this?) feel stupid.

You can't talk to mad mary like that, he's got badges ya know laugh.png

He gets a free car parking space! What more does he want?

Are you suggesting that I'm disabled?

"Don'y you also feel a little stupid replying to a young lad that has the grammatical skills of a buffalo!! "

Are you suggesting that I'm disabled?

To Qualify I'd have to satisfy any of these:

Do you qualify?

You can get a badge if:

• you receive the higher rate of the mobility component of Disability Living Allowance
  • you are registered blind
  • you receive a War Pensioner's Mobility Supplement
  • you have a permanent and substantial disability which means you cannot walk, or have very considerable difficulty walking - in this case your doctor may be asked to answer a series of questions to confirm your eligibility for a badge
  • you drive a vehicle regularly, have a severe disability in both arms and are unable to operate, or have considerable difficulty operating, all or some types of parking meter
  • children under the age of two, if they have a disability due to a medical condition and need to travel with bulky equipment, or to be close to a vehicle for emergency medical treatment, may be eligible for a badge

Organisations which care for people with disabilities and meet one of the above criteria may be eligible for a badge.

So you & Alfieconn are either mocking someone with a disability or just behaving like uneducated children which can be excused.

A scouser could only post that biggrin.png good job they didn't say you was jobless or homeless.cheesy.gif

I'm hoping this scouse con loses his priviliges soon.....or escapes back into his life of crime.

Plenty of room in Oz for a New Bootle. wink.png

What priviliges ,what priviliges,what does that say? Come on your Master Carmine is sending messages about grammar & spelling & you ain't getting them?<that's a question mark not an !!<exclamation mark or two.

So deciphering your reply ,are you advocating a ban for me? Are you suggesting I'm a criminal? Do you think I live in Bootle & should be if indeed I qualify for any of your criteria be shipped off to Australia as a criminal?

That would be good ,Australia I mean, as my younger brother is there right now ,he's been cage diving with great white sharks today .I asked him to name one after you!!

Edited by mad mary

A scouser could only post that biggrin.png good job they didn't say you was jobless or homeless.cheesy.gif

I'm hoping this scouse con loses his priviliges soon.....or escapes back into his life of crime.

Plenty of room in Oz for a New Bootle. wink.png

What priviliges ,what priviliges,what does that say? Come on your Master Carmine is sending messages about grammar & spelling & you ain't getting them?<that's a question mark not an !!<exclamation mark or two.

So deciphering your reply ,are you advocating a ban for me? Are you suggesting I'm a criminal? Do you think I live in Bootle & should be if indeed I qualify for any of your criteria be shipped off to Australia as a criminal?

That would be good ,Australia I mean, as my younger brother is there right now ,he's been cage diving with great white sharks today .I asked him to name one after you!!

whatever Mary, this is a football forum so can you either discuss football or &lt;deleted&gt; off and troll somewhere else. Thanks in advance.

Back to football and it seems Eriksen has an injury lay off so we might well see Lamela starting against City. Might well be central in the front three as a direct replacement. Fingers crossed. This could be just what we need as its blatantly obvious that whilst our defense is solid we need a little extra bite at the other end!

whatever Mary, this is a football forum so can you either discuss football or &lt;deleted&gt; off and troll somewhere else. Thanks in advance.

To be fair carms, for someone who's got badges you'd think he'd be a little bit more constructive rolleyes.gif

Back to football and it seems Eriksen has an injury lay off so we might well see Lamela starting against City. Might well be central in the front three as a direct replacement. Fingers crossed. This could be just what we need as its blatantly obvious that whilst our defense is solid we need a little extra bite at the other end!

Yeah but that then means Sig would still be playing on the left !!! to be fair carms this left side is becoming a real problem, Rose injured, Chadli injured, perhaps put Townsend there as we have cover on the right, but that then would go against the grain of the system he is trying to play !

Theres the other option of Townsend Holtby Lamela which might work.

Twitter talk of Chadli being loaned to Anderlecht. Who knows whether theres any truth. Seems unlikely to me

Being as Chadli was playing at the beginning of the season until he got injured, i would say he's AVB's no1 for the left side, so can't see it either.

Theres the other option of Townsend Holtby Lamela which might work.

Twitter talk of Chadli being loaned to Anderlecht. Who knows whether theres any truth. Seems unlikely to me

Being as Chadli was playing at the beginning of the season until he got injured, i would say he's AVB's no1 for the left side, so can't see it either.

I'm hoping we'll have a more regular starting midfield by christmas. Looks like being a tough one between Capoue and Sandro, although the frenchman seems a better ball playing defensive mid.

Definitely think we should be selling Lennon next window but i bet he stays. Bloke likes the nightlife too much and still can't cross a ball, plus we already have pace in abundance.

What about Adebayor?

Does AVB really not like him.

Well we have to find him first!! But thats not all. I don't think he understands about contracts and the need to play to justify the wages that make him a multi millionaire footballer.

How he's got away with what he has in his career beggars belief. We have effectively been playing with a 24 man squad all season. Theres a strong argument to say he cost us top four last season and he's costing us this season. The problem seems to be that the bloke just won't go!!

So why not pick him...still only 29! and worth a try. 

He's probably gone awol again or it is probably become a personal thing between the two which is a shame because right now he's the best choice to lead the line.

I think its simpler to say we don't know and the press ignoring this is odd as well.

Wait and see is all we can do on this one.

Chadli needs to be starting on the left with Lamela and Townsend.

Paulinho and Sandro of the three def midfielders allows Paulinho more licence to roam forward where he is a threat.

Rose back in will give a central defensive headache....the kind we like! :D

He's probably gone awol again or it is probably become a personal thing between the two which is a shame because right now he's the best choice to lead the line.

Seriously?

If he is fit and wants to play then definitely , yes. Defoe cannot play as a lone striker upfront.

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

Eriksen out for 4-6 weeks with ligament damage and all because of a meaningless int'l friendly.

When so many clubs find themselves in a saturated season (in december we have 9 games in 28 days) why are these pointless extra fixtures being thrown on us?

Time for a certain young lad to step up to the plate and show us what all the hypes about...that is of course if AVB picks him, although fan pressure to pick him must be getting throughwink.png

Eriksen out for 4-6 weeks with ligament damage and all because of a meaningless int'l friendly.

When so many clubs find themselves in a saturated season (in december we have 9 games in 28 days) why are these pointless extra fixtures being thrown on us?

Time for a certain young lad to step up to the plate and show us what all the hypes about...that is of course if AVB picks him, although fan pressure to pick him must be getting throughwink.png

Here's Lamela's shot to impress. If AVB doesn't set him free now when will he ?

Can Spurs play Lamela and Dembele at the same time ? A big physical presence coupled with a lightweight but skillful goal scorer ?

Thinking out loud.coffee1.gif

Seriously?

If he is fit and wants to play then definitely , yes. Defoe cannot play as a lone striker upfront.

I would be very surprised if either of them were the case which was why I was surprised you said it.

Here's Lamela's shot to impress. If AVB doesn't set him free now when will he ?

Can Spurs play Lamela and Dembele at the same time ? A big physical presence coupled with a lightweight but skillful goal scorer ?

Thinking out loud.coffee1.gif

Well he could play this with who's fit against City.

Lloris

Walker Kaboul Vertonghen (Rose)

Sandro Dembele

Lamela Holtby Townsend

Soldado

Ideally i'd like a front three of Townsend Lamela Chadli but Chadli's injury scuppered that. Have to say right now though i think he'll start with a back two of Paulinho/Sandro with dembele on the bench.

If Rose is not fit then well play two right sided center backs in Dawson and Kaboul because Chiriches has bust his nose although they might play him with some "nose piece!"

In short mate, with our injuries its very difficult to know what team you'll face next weekend

Michel-Platini-and-Sepp-B-007.jpg

istockphoto_581154-pile-of-money.jpg

• Like 1

I think most teams have a lot of games in December and that is why we have squads to cover for the inevitable injuries carmine.wink.png

You make it sound like your team is being hard done by?.....i wonder why biggrin.png

I think most teams have a lot of games in December and that is why we have squads to cover for the inevitable injuries carmine.wink.png

You make it sound like your team is being hard done by?.....i wonder why biggrin.png

Don't forget its only been your managing thats been whining about the fixture list. Apart from that, just another stupid Mr Ed post is all.

biggrin.png