Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Welcome back Alfie ....hope you have recovered from your exit from the cup with fat sam and the Hammers!

No <deleted> here mate and i suggest you be careful what you write as it keeps coming back to smack you right between the eyes doesn't it mate.................your <deleted> that is!

Bale is going nowhere!

AVB will not get the sack this year!

We will qualify for the Champions League!

Are you keeping that chap as your avator ? i mean he is a handsome chappy isn't he wink.png

As for your quote of Ferdinand.....i will highlight the important points and read it again tsssk!!!

Quote from Ferdinand :

"Most of the signings were perhaps suggestions to him, but he agreed to those suggestions," said Ferdinand. "From speaking to AVB, I understand he was happy that the players came to the club."

So as you believe what Ferdinand says who is still employed by the club facepalm.gif facepalm.gif

Most means not all!....... and perhaps means not sure!.......and they were suggestions! So in the scheme of things Baldini and Levy have been doing the scouting and buying yes?? would you agree? So they need to answer some questions on why they bought a lot of <deleted>.

I was happy when Felliani came to United but it lasted about two weeks if you get my drift....so YOU stop talking <deleted>!

Interestingly Mr Ed, who do you think sat on the committee at OT when the decision was made to spend 7.5m on the never before seen, "Bebe"?

Coco the clown?

I think expectation amongst fans is now low for this season....therefore Sherwood who is well liked by all will get until the summer.

All we can do is wait and see.....regards Levy and Baldini the Jan transfer window will speak volumes.

Yup, they must be praying that they can sell or at least put a couple out on loan.

I think Sherwood should be given a chance,

Welcome back Alfie ....hope you have recovered from your exit from the cup with fat sam and the Hammers!

No <deleted> here mate and i suggest you be careful what you write as it keeps coming back to smack you right between the eyes doesn't it mate.................your <deleted> that is!

Bale is going nowhere!

Are you keeping that chap as your avator ? i mean he is a handsome chappy isn't he wink.png

As for your quote of Ferdinand.....i will highlight the important points and read it again tsssk!!!

Quote from Ferdinand :

"Most of the signings were perhaps suggestions to him, but he agreed to those suggestions," said Ferdinand. "From speaking to AVB, I understand he was happy that the players came to the club."

So as you believe what Ferdinand says who is still employed by the club facepalm.gif facepalm.gif

Most means not all!....... and perhaps means not sure!.......and they were suggestions! So in the scheme of things Baldini and Levy have been doing the scouting and buying yes?? would you agree? So they need to answer some questions on why they bought a lot of <deleted>.

I was happy when Felliani came to United but it lasted about two weeks if you get my drift....so YOU stop talking <deleted>!

Interestingly Mr Ed, who do you think sat on the committee at OT when the decision was made to spend 7.5m on the never before seen, "Bebe"?

mister ferguson's bent accountant?

I think expectation amongst fans is now low for this season....therefore Sherwood who is well liked by all will get until the summer.

All we can do is wait and see.....regards Levy and Baldini the Jan transfer window will speak volumes.

Yup, they must be praying that they can sell or at least put a couple out on loan.

I think Sherwood should be given a chance,

So do I, as long as it takes! to relegate them.

Bale is going nowhere!

Quote from Ferdinand :

So from trying to sort out your problems....you change tack and in one foul swoop you try to undermine a manager that has won everything and been at the top for 25 years!!

Seriously Carmine and you Stevie if you think that any club in the Premier League does not get up to no good with dealings in the market then you are both deluded,you need to realize quickly it is part of the game when dealing with agents and accountants rolleyes.gif

But carmine matey you said before that the quality of posters has gone downhill wink.png after that about turn to have a dig at United ....again!! laugh.png you need to look at yourself and your own club instead of spewing the same old <deleted> against United and Ferguson in particular .......I mean! tongue.png What has he ever done to upset you? biggrin.png

Bale is going nowhere!

Quote from Ferdinand :

So from trying to sort out your problems....you change tack and in one foul swoop you try to undermine a manager that has won everything and been at the top for 25 years!!

Seriously Carmine and you Stevie if you think that any club in the Premier League does not get up to no good with dealings in the market then you are both deluded,you need to realize quickly it is part of the game when dealing with agents and accountants rolleyes.gif

But carmine matey you said before that the quality of posters has gone downhill wink.png after that about turn to have a dig at United ....again!! laugh.png you need to look at yourself and your own club instead of spewing the same old <deleted> against United and Ferguson in particular .......I mean! tongue.png What has he ever done to upset you? biggrin.png

Won everything there is to win in Club Football perhaps biggrin.png Just a thought.

BT coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Or maybe was in his job for longer than more than 15 tot managers.

Excuse the abbreviation but it is the one used on CTH.

Had to laugh when they played Palace and the on screen score said CRY TOT, or vice versa.

Very Biblical; Suffer little children.

That is appropriate as the tot kids, unlike the United ones, never really got anything. In contrast, United's were spoilt.

Edited by Soi Sauce

Bale is going nowhere!

Quote from Ferdinand :

Bale is going nowhere!

alfieconn

Posted 2013-07-27 09:57:07

Anything over 80m you cant really turn down !

Where have i said the above ?

So because what Ferdinand ses doesn't back up your argument, he's a liar ?

Yes, most means not all, as some of the players were AVB's idea.

So in the scheme of things Baldini and Levy have been doing the scouting and buying yes?? would you agree?

Yes, the same as any other club, every club has scouts who suggest certain players to buy, the manager agrees to who he wants and the Chairman does the buying, i think your being very naive if you think that AVB didn't have a say in the players they bought and if you think that wheres your evidence ?

Well this will be my last post, as i no longer have the time to argue to people who make claims without any evidence .

Edited by alfieconn

Bale is going nowhere!

Quote from Ferdinand :

Bale is going nowhere!

alfieconn

So in the scheme of things Baldini and Levy have been doing the scouting and buying yes?? would you agree?

Yes, the same as any other club, every club has scouts who suggest certain players to buy, the manager agrees to who he wants and the Chairman does the buying, i think your being very naive if you think that AVB didn't have a say in the players they bought and if you think that wheres your evidence ?

Well this will be my last post, as i no longer have the time to argue to people who make claims without any evidence .

Why is it that spurs fans don't like toys in their prams?????

• Like 2

Bale is going nowhere!

Quote from Ferdinand :

Bale is going nowhere!

alfieconn

post-175059-0-05655600-1387614065_thumb.

• Like 2

Arry Boy has chimed in:

"They have appointed a lot of managers in the past few years but I think the only success they had was with an Englishman, so let's hope Tim can get the job, he has great knowledge of the game".

"I hope they don't suddenly think, 'we must get someone because he's foreign.' They have got a boy on their books who knows the game inside out.

"When your name is linked with another club, I assume it is because someone thinks you are doing well," he said.

"Tottenham is a big club... but I would never leave a club in the middle of the season."

He added: "I have never done that as a player, or as a manager. So I wouldn't do it in the future."

Michael Laudrup

"Look, when I said to you at the beginning of the season that when you sign more than three players you take a technical risk, you were all laughing at me, but it is a reality.

"If you look purely at the mathematical problem, yes it is a surprise, because he has the highest percentage rate of wins historically at the club.

"Is it an internal problem with the relationship with his chairman or with the board? I don't know. Is it an emotional reaction to a big defeat at home? I hope not because that would not be a good sign.

"I sympathise with everyone because you need to be a manager to know how much you suffer, you know how many sleepless nights are behind every manager and how much everybody wants to win.

Arsene Wenger

• Like 1

When you hire a Director of Football (Baldini is not a scout), it is normally assumed that he is in charge of purchases. How much AVB liked them can be shown by the amount of game time he gave them.

Unfortunately we won't hear AVB's side, for he's surely signed an NDA, but when you go through that many managers and buy expensive players that are so disappointing, then yes, the spotlight should be shining on Baldini and Levy.

But of course, I'd rather you didn't. This annual cycle of a zenith of tiny tott optimism ("This is our year!") followed swiftly by a nadir of crushing disappointment is one of the things that made Arsenal's difficult transition period so easy to bear.

biggrin.png

• Like 2

What a team Rodgers is building! AVB AND Alfie Conn gone in a week.....A win Double in anyones bookclap2.gif

Well, white is the colour of surrender and it looks like Alfie is showing it is his true one and has run away. Not even brave enuf to put his hands up.

Said before, empty vessels, etc, and empty team supporters make the most noise.

The "It's just like watching Brazil" mob are now in leauge 3, Ithink.

Edited by Soi Sauce
  • Like 1

"When your name is linked with another club, I assume it is because someone thinks you are doing well," he said.

"Tottenham is a big club... but I would never leave a club in the middle of the season."

He added: "I have never done that as a player, or as a manager. So I wouldn't do it in the future."

Michael Laudrup

Not at all surprised by this. I'm sure he will be sitting down for a chat at a later stage though. I also fully expect Sherwood to stay until the end of the season. Stupid bloody time to sack a manager but then again Levy has always been trigger happy and hasn't seemed to have learnt that Rome really wasn't built in a day.

Levy is renowned for his dislike of giving interviews and speaking to the media but i'd love to get his explanation on a few matters, probably starting with his messing up of the Joao Moutinho transfer eighteen months ago, screwing the deal up haggling over 500000 euros in a 25m deal and possibly the most crucial player wanted by Villas-Boas, then perhaps finishing with the rationale behind sacking a manager mid december.

Edited by carmine
  • Like 2

Its time for the clowns to enjoy their moment in the ring Jellybean.....we have patience and very long memories. ;)

You need it being a Spurs fan! :-D

Don't worry though, the last time AVB was sacked the team went on to win the CL and FA Cup. ;-)

• Like 1

Its time for the clowns to enjoy their moment in the ring Jellybean.....we have patience and very long memories. wink.png

Don't worry though, the last time AVB was sacked the team went on to win the CL and FA Cup. ;-)

You must follow that little west London team that won the russian lotterysmile.png

Its time for the clowns to enjoy their moment in the ring Jellybean.....we have patience and very long memories. wink.png

You must follow that little west London team that won the russian lotterysmile.png

Stole billions from the Russian people more like although small difference.

Surprisingly big payout with that lottery................I wonder where I can buy a ticket.......

"I have seen many newbies come onto this forum, over the years, and be set upon, and ridiculed, for their opinions never to return"

Make you right on this one. Was not long ago he tore into a girl making her 1st post. To the best of my knowledge, she hasn't been back! Having said that, I am sure Alfie 'Schwarzenegger' will be back! soon to back up the Spuds Rottweilers, once they win a game or twothumbsup.gif.

• Like 1