Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Legitimate couple of questions...

Are you Ladies going to be supporting the grown Men who will be playing with Young Boys tonight, & Young Boys that dont' even have " grass on their Pitch " to coin a phrase ??

I think that's obscene personall but it takes all sorts to make a World.

Also, do you think that those Young Boys not having " grass on their Pitch " will make it harder for you ??

Just wondering....

:D

I reckon we are very close to challenging the big "three"

Big three? Can't quite figure out whether that dig is meant for Miggsy or Stevie? :lol:

I was smiling when i threw that one in and i'm leaving open to interpretation. :D

& interpret in my own sadistic little way, i did.....:D

Both Channel 3 and Channel 7 are showing football tonight in their schedules at the appropriate time.

Channel 3 are featuring "Champions League 2009-10"

Channel 7 are listing "Champions League Play-Offs"

What we get is anybody's guess.

Cum on Young Boys !!!!

But whatever you do, DO NOT Google those words...

[/

i will put a monkey on pleat did, soon as the draw was made

crikey!!!!! bet david pleat would love to still be in charge, ,, at least one of them would accept a :lift:" home

Cum on Young Boys !!!!

[/

crikey!!!!! bet david pleat would love to still be in charge, ,, at least one of them would accept a :lift:" home

Come on you Spurs!!

:D

If i remember rightly it was brasses Pleat was involved with rather than boys ;).

Cum on Young Boys !!!!

I think Arsene is with you on that one Singher :D

hmm o.k. i will bite, being a gooner!

spurs playing with young boys. got rather a nice ring(0) to it, dont ya think?wink.gif

If i remember rightly it was brasses Pleat was involved with rather than boys ;).

if thats what the tabloids say , must be true then,

personally i wouldnt rule out anything, with his raincoat and hush puppies,

hes got" suspect" written all over himself.

oh dear its 0-2atm, never mind long way to go yet

Nothing to do with the tabloids ;) as i remember he was arrested for kerb crawling, nothing wrong with a raincoat and hush puppies by the way :D

Nothing to do with the tabloids ;) as i remember he was arrested for kerb crawling, nothing wrong with a raincoat and hush puppies by the way :D

Astro turf's a great leveler isn't it. Rhetorical ofcourse,not a question.

I am extremely thankful for that second away goal and hopefully this wiull be our best defeat of the season.

Was that Arsene Wenger i saw in the stands? :lol:

We were lucky as hel_l to escape this only one goal down. Should turn it around in the second leg though.

Any news on Modric? :unsure:

He might miss Stoke away on Saturday but will be fit for the 2nd leg. Kranjaer will probably play at the weekend.

As far as turning it around, with two away goals we are favourites to go through, deservedly or not. We should be ecstatic.

I thought Dawson had the worst game i have ever seen him have for us and again Corluka was very suspect, Benoit AE again displayed what a very average player he is.

You see what i mean about the bloody great hole created by the absence of King/Woodgate and its the second game of the season.

We were lucky as hel_l to escape this only one goal down. Should turn it around in the second leg though.

He might miss Stoke away on Saturday but will be fit for the 2nd leg.  Kranjaer will probably play at the weekend.

As far as turning it around, with two away goals we are favourites to go through, deservedly or not.  We should be ecstatic.

I thought Dawson had the worst game i have ever seen him have for us and again Corluka was very suspect, Benoit AE again displayed what a very average player he is.

You see what i mean about the bloody great hole created by the absence of King/Woodgate and its the second game of the season.

But you don't sound ecstatic mate? Anyways welcome to CL football. 

He might miss Stoke away on Saturday but will be fit for the 2nd leg. Kranjaer will probably play at the weekend.

As far as turning it around, with two away goals we are favourites to go through, deservedly or not. We should be ecstatic.

But you don't sound ecstatic mate? Anyways welcome to CL football.

You mean "welcome to astro turf" don't you? :D

I blame Levy for this.

Yeah, what a **** of a Man he is giving the last 2 Managers over 200m to spend...

Nothing to do with Michael Dawson who is slower than me....:D

I think the comment was "turns slower than an oil tanker" :lol:

How's Arnold ??

Look like he hurt Hamstring/Groin ??

Arnold has a problem with his groin.

Incidentally, i've just seen on the Tottenham website the alarming site of Gareth Bale modelling the new kit. :o Could'nt they have found someone else other than mong boy? :whistling:

How's Arnold ??

Incidentally, i've just seen on the Tottenham website the alarming site of Gareth Bale modelling the new kit. :o Could'nt they have found someone else other than mong boy? :whistling:

That Boy makes our Ex Manager Gianfranco look Human & not Ape...:D

How's Arnold ??

That Boy makes our Ex Manager Gianfranco look Human & not Ape...:D

He is actually going to be in the remake of The planet of the Apes and he does not have to be made up.

Young Boys - there's no need to feel down. I said, Young Boys, in the Qualifying Round. I said, Young Boys, in the draw you have found. There's no need to be unhappy. Young Boys - there's a team you will play I said, Young Boys, who at the end of the day. You can beat them, and I'm sure you will find many ways to have a good time. It's fun to play the T.H.F.C. It's fun to play the T.H.F.C. '><'

Young Boys - there's no need to feel down. I said, Young Boys, in the Qualifying Round. I said, Young Boys, in the draw you have found. There's no need to be unhappy. Young Boys - there's a team you will play I said, Young Boys, who at the end of the day. You can beat them, and I'm sure you will find many ways to have a good time. It's fun to play the T.H.F.C. It's fun to play the T.H.F.C. '><'

Very good singher, ,looks like you have found your true vocation in life.... Singhy the songwriter certainly has a good sound to it :rolleyes: .

Very good singher, ,looks like you have found your true vocation in life.... Singhy the songwriter certainly has a good sound to it :rolleyes: .

It does doesn't it ??

I'll be writing a few more throughout the Season, fear not..:D