Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Any Spurs bars around Pattaya?

Depends what kind of Spurs you are talking about.

Quite busy on Thursday nights I would have thought.

I've heard about the Booze lounge in soi khou talo on the Darkside but was looking for a place in town

Better check with wilai. I'm not an expert on Pattaya.

i know its only the mirror but i've had an inkling that he'd be the surplus 'wide man' saying that out of them all i thought he looked the sharpest

and certainly most effective against the spammers

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/southampton-set-renew-andros-townsend-4074281?

I reckon the club would take 15 mil whether he'd go, is another matter, rightly or wrongly it aint easy to get in the England squad at Southampton..

Edited by rijit

i know its only the mirror but i've had an inkling that he'd be the surplus 'wide man' saying that out of them all i thought he looked the sharpest

and certainly most effective against the spammers

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/southampton-set-renew-andros-townsend-4074281?

I reckon the club would take 15 mil whether he'd go, is another matter, rightly or wrongly it aint easy to get in the England squad at Southampton..

I reckon Spurs would let him go if it meant getting Schneiderlin !

Then replace him with someone like Depay !

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 1

I can't understand Spurs being happy to let Townsend go.

Fortunately your understanding is completely irrelevant and is just background noise (thanks chic).

As a spurs fan I have trust in what our new manager is trying to do. If Townsend exits as part if the bigger long term picture, then so be it. If Schneiderlin comes I will be chuffed to fluk

Edited by iancnx
  • Like 1

Already excited for tomorrow night. Would love to see Harry in behind Adebayor. Lamela to stay glued to the right wing. Holtby on the left with instruction to track back and cover for Danny Rose with his inevitable thrusting runs down the left. COYS

Edited by iancnx

Fortunately your understanding is completely irrelevant and is just background noise (thanks chic).

As a spurs fan I have trust in what our new manager is trying to do. If Townsend exits as part if the bigger long term picture, then so be it. If Schneiderlin comes I will be chuffed to fluk

I think there need's to be a lot of comings and goings to get to what Poch want's, hence another transitional season ! I'm not sure even Eriksen fit's in with him.

Edited by alfieconn

I think there need's to be a lot of comings and goings to get to what Poch want's, hence another transitional season ! I'm not sure even Eriksen fit's in with him.

and only 1 game in

I would have thought last season was a total Coq up rather than a transition wink.png

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

and only 1 game in

I would have thought last season was a total Coq up rather than a transition wink.png

Well I'm hardly saying because we lost am I, anyway, whats the amount of games got to do with it ? new manager, new players, is always going to be a transitional period just like you had under Brendon !

A Transition is exactly what we need. All other lurking supporters can trot off back to their own threads and sort out their own teams. The future looks bright for Spurs. To make the top 4 will be very very tough. Likewise each of the top 4 will find it very very tough to maintain their performances of last year. For example, across at the Emirates it seems their support is dwindling. I understand from a reliable source that are having a hell of a time filling their hospitality suites.....

post-63176-0-71634100-1408517083_thumb.j

and only 1 game in

Well I'm hardly saying because we lost am I, anyway, whats the amount of games got to do with it ? new manager, new players, is always going to be a transitional period just like you had under Brendon !

Most of these players have been playing together for more than 12 months now, you've only bought Davies, Dier and a back up keeper.

Bought a ton of players last summer and one of the excuses then was time to adjust, now the excuse is a new manager with 37 games to go. Sorry but I just don't see how all this talent brought in will now take a season to adjust to playing for a brilliant manager, unless they are completely thick.

Brendan polished an average side in 4 months. Poch took 5 minutes at Saints.

• Like 2

Bought a ton of players last summer and one of the excuses then was time to adjust, now the excuse is a new manager with 37 games to go. Sorry but I just don't see how all this talent brought in will now take a season to adjust to playing for a brilliant manager, unless they are completely thick.

Uuuuhuh...... Be a sport Bob, re-post this on 1st September, when we will all know who has whom and which is what.

Edited by iancnx
  • Like 1

Most of these players have been playing together for more than 12 months now, you've only bought Davies, Dier and a back up keeper.

Brendan polished an average side in 4 months. Poch took 5 minutes at Saints.

Uuuuhuh...... Be a sport Bob, re-post this on 1st September, when we will all know who has whom and which is what.

My point was that i think you'll do well, but I think it got lost in winding Alfie up smile.png

I read somewhere that they are interested in Chicharito and Fellaini.

source was caughtoffside: http://www.caughtoffside.com/2014/08/19/exclusive-tottenham-prepare-ambitious-24m-bid-for-man-united-pair/

which i think is owned and operated by two spotty thirteen year olds working out of a bedroom in wolverhampton.

Edited by StevieH
  • Like 2

A Transition is exactly what we need. All other lurking supporters can trot off back to their own threads and sort out their own teams. The future looks bright for Spurs. To make the top 4 will be very very tough. Likewise each of the top 4 will find it very very tough to maintain their performances of last year. For example, across at the Emirates it seems their support is dwindling. I understand from a reliable source that are having a hell of a time filling their hospitality suites.....

post-74421-0-72830800-1408522418_thumb.j

Lordy, lordy. What a broad. Can't say more or Jellydog will be on my case for hypocrisy. Thanks for the post Ian - have you got her phone number?

[cheesy.gif ]

Edited by SantiSuk