Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Sparkling display by Spurs. Pochettino seems to have made a difference. QPR though were horrible it must be said.

yeah QPR were appalling. long may it continue.

'Arry was twitching like a good 'un.

biggrin.png

it's always lovely seeing him uncomfortable.

• Like 1

You can all FCK off....we are top...deal with it hahahahaaaa

haha. congratulations on the 1/19th of a season trophy. smile.png

i was gonna post about losing the title in the last 19th, but thought it would be harsh

• Like 1

haha. congratulations on the 1/19th of a season trophy. smile.png

i was gonna post about losing the title in the last 19th, but thought it would be harsh

Haha brutal man....long way to go and first barb to the scousers......it will be a good test for both our sides.

yeah alfie LoL .But seriousely nicking a last minute winner at the spammers after seriousely riding our luck.good news and yesterday was a freak, and lets not get carried away . i was thinking never ever saw ari use a back 3, wot goas ? ans hoddle? confirmedhttp://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/aug/24/tottenham-qpr-premier-league-match-report them getting used to it using old slow trad c/bs our attacking mids juat over run them,,, bingo 3-0 . managerial GIFTS LIKE THAT AINT GONNA HAPPEN OFTEN 2nd half they looked ok and matched us and did ok if they had started that way, who

knows. still lets be api but bear in mind next weekends opposition and management will not be quote so kind.

Edited by rijit
  • Like 1

Some great performances by our lads. Kaboul still the weakest link - hopefully a new CB nearly in to replace him. Notable performances for me were Dier, Rose, Benteleb, Lamela, Chadli and Ade who just never stopped running - brilliant to see him slot that last goal away and a fitting reward for one of the oldest on the park.

All eyes now on Limmasol thu night, and then the real test on Sunday to assess where we are currently, in terms of the top six in the prem. I sense we are about 4th in the pecking order at the moment behind Citeh, the Scousers and the Chavs, but we have the potential to get much much better. Our team is getting younger (and younger if some of the transfer targets reach fruition) and that can only bode well for the future. Well done lads.

End of Season commemorative DVD already being printed.....

How are your chimps doing Chicog? biggrin.png

Not panicking Smokes. We could be ten points behind you with five games to go and..... oh, hang on.

cheesy.gif

all boads well 4 next weekend, liverpool have got a back 4 that makes ours look solid!!! get the lemon on'moron ' brendas new lb , and he'll have more than one twisted ankle!!!.

I think think this is our first real test of where we are since Pochettino took the reigns.

As you said, QPR were awful and we nicked it late at Pikey Park.

What is pleasing though is the individual positives already there to see. Lamela, Chadli, Capoue and Dier for example. Dier for 4m could end up one of the buys of the season.

Do you think Sandro and Paulinho have futures with us? I'm starting to doubt it.

Itll be a test 4 us at weekend 4 sure but my.dead gran would have walked though the gaps in liverpools defence!! 2 say it needs work would be kind. saying that ours could do with 'work'. fazio could help. .defo like the sound of getting an argentina centre bac, traditionally they know how to defend. yeah atm sandro and pauly look surplus to req'ts, but its along old season. saying that tbh cant see sandro fitting in with the new mans style, imo pauly would slot but cant see it with sandro, imo ,his close control and distribution, although improved , still aint brill, tackling awesome but the rest ,, sori....townsends the other one looking as though he could be surplus, if ari cant get zaha, ide reckon he'll be in 4 him.

• Like 1

Spurs should batter Liverpool going on posts here!

Nonsense. Everyone on here has shown nothing more than cautious optimism.

You on the other hand have just failed in your second miserable attempt to stir things up. Personally i don't think you're really up to the job. wink.png

You on the other hand have just failed in your second miserable attempt to stir things up. Personally i don't think you're really up to the job. wink.png

You're talking nonsense .

You're talking nonsense .

yeh, whatever. Yawn

Looks like were about to sign fredrick Fazio from Seville. I reckon this is a good signing if it goes through. Should then allow Dawson to move to Hull.

Been a good servant to the club and deserves our best wishes.

• Like 1

You on the other hand have just failed in your second miserable attempt to stir things up. Personally i don't think you're really up to the job.

Well i'm expecting us to be pressing very hard next sunday and looking to break fast so we'll see how they do. Must say, i'm seeing an opportunity here to catch you early before your defense settles in.