Tottenham Thread

chonabot

"I don't know Carmine, I think Kane will be a jewel for along time. Big, mobile, has some pace and with a great shot. Sees the pitch well even though he doesn't make the right pass every time. If he's not going to pass it to Eriksen what are his choices ?!biggrin.png"

thumbsup.gif

Congrats Spurs ! Anybody see Levy crack a smile ?

Great team performance. As usual these days we looked much fitter in the second half. Bentalebs presence back in the midfield made us much steadier and it was nice of Wenger to leave Walcott on the bench.

Arsenal didn't even look like they were up for it and really missed the spark that would have been Sanchez. Aside of a well taken goal Ozil was rubbish. You don't play a player like that in a derby, its too physical. I'm sure his ill advised twitter remarks gave us a little extra motivation too!

Clever selection by MP in selecting Dier over Fazio. Obviously didn't rate the aerial threat and went for the more mobile choice.

Liverpool away coming up and we go with no injuries and real momentum.

Arsenal looked a bit frightened to me ! probably had something to do with the noise in the stadium as they obviously had never heard anything like that before biggrin.png

Their keeper certainly looked unnerved.

A huge regression for him now I think....he's going to get targeted by every team and their fans from now on....definitely suspect.

Really,mellow.png not by the boring dross i saw play everton yesterday we wont. :

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You can only play what is put in front of you rij, I'm sure your lot will come to play football though

"I don't know Carmine, I think Kane will be a jewel for along time. Big, mobile, has some pace and with a great shot. Sees the pitch well even though he doesn't make the right pass every time. If he's not going to pass it to Eriksen what are his choices ?!biggrin.png"

thumbsup.gif

Congrats Spurs ! Anybody see Levy crack a smile ?

Levy didn't smile, he was busy calculating on what Kane could be worth in the transfer market in the future.

damm, he isn't... i'm also starting to get worried.

Tuesday night should be , amongst other things a huge test of Pochettino's management skills as to whether he can keep the sides focus and intensity after the Arsenal win. Spurs sides in the past would quite likely have just not turned up. This current side, fielding eight player aged twenty-four or under seems built of sterner stuff, without the frailties of past Spurs sides.

Its always a tough game at Anfield but if we are to make top four we need to go for the win. As will Liverpool of course who argueably need the home win more than us.

Chicog's got every right to feel hard done by actually. They were missing their best striker, best midfielder, best defender and the player with the highest workrate, Alexis Sanchez. w00t.gif

Must also have been strange and difficult for them playing with all that noise going on!

cheesy.gif

Chicog's got every right to feel hard done by actually. They were missing their best striker, best midfielder, best defender and the player with the highest workrate, Alexis Sanchez. w00t.gif

Must also have been strange and difficult for them playing with all that noise going on!

cheesy.gif

They did have their best keeper playing.

That must give him encouragement!

:lol:

cheesy.gif

Nicking Alfie's material, shame on you carmine, you plagiarist.

blink.png

ARSEne W. of ARSEnal thought his keeper will keep a clean sheet ( haven't conceded before this game ) giggle.gif

but ,he's ALREADY planning his 'excuse' from the very beginning when he PRETENDED to be injured. "not moving well enough due to my 'injury' so and so, so I LET MY TEAM DOWN..."cheesy.gif

ARSEne W. of ARSEnal thought his keeper will keep a clean sheet ( haven't conceded before this game ) giggle.gif

but ,he's ALREADY planning his 'excuse' from the very beginning when he PRETENDED to be injured. "not moving well enough due to my 'injury' so and so, so I LET MY TEAM DOWN..."cheesy.gif

Oh look, another one crawling out of the woodwork.

whistling.gif

Exciting Tottenham striker Harry Kane has joined Leyton Orient.

The 17 year-old joins Orient on-loan to the end of the season.

Orient boss Russell Slade told the club's official website: "We're really happy that Harry has joined us on loan.

"He is a player that we've watched several times and I'm sure he will have an impact with us over the coming months."

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/exciting-tottenham-striker-harry-kane-joins-leyton-orient-1370461#.VNhhmeaUd1Y

We knew a long time ago that the lad had talent and I'm pleased we polished him up a bit for you guys.........now say thank you.