Tottenham Thread

chonabot

I am of the opinion that corluka is in the side just to make lennon look fast.

Worse still is lennon's dodgy haircut has rubbed off on defoe (what the hel_l is that lone stripe all about) and has even made its way to los blanks with benzema sporting racing stripes.

Is there some kind of bet going on between teams that wear white?

That's called a go faster stripe James, use to be the fashion on cars in the 80's so my Dad tells me ;) .

On a different note, i see we turned down a big money bid for Monkey Boy.

I wonder how much ?

Edited by alfieconn

I am of the opinion that corluka is in the side just to make lennon look fast.

Worse still is lennon's dodgy haircut has rubbed off on defoe (what the hel_l is that lone stripe all about) and has even made its way to los blanks with benzema sporting racing stripes.

Is there some kind of bet going on between teams that wear white?

No, and nor will there be anything going on between us.

FYI James, Defoes new "hairstyle" was initiated by Rednapp to deflect the unwanted attentions of supporters staring at monkey boys boat race.

Harry has named his squad. From the original 31 everybody qualifies but Johnathan Woodgate and Ben Alnwick have been ommitted. Bale,Walker,Rose and Dos Santos qualify because they are 21 or under. Shame about Woodgate but if he does ever get fit he can still play cup and european games. Not a bad squad. Lets hope we have no more hiccups like last weekend.

If he gets fit is a big IF as well then he can be included in January. Best of luck to Woodgate he's a cracking defender when fit and I hope he makes it back......unlikely now though I feel.

I read yesterday the arse have 72 players included just how many youth teams have they got <deleted>? Bizarre....

Harry has named his squad. From the original 31 everybody qualifies but Johnathan Woodgate and Ben Alnwick have been ommitted. Bale,Walker,Rose and Dos Santos qualify because they are 21 or under. Shame about Woodgate but if he does ever get fit he can still play cup and european games. Not a bad squad. Lets hope we have no more hiccups like last weekend.

If he gets fit is a big IF as well then he can be included in January. Best of luck to Woodgate he's a cracking defender when fit and I hope he makes it back......unlikely now though I feel.

I read yesterday the arse have 72 players included just how many youth teams have they got <deleted>? Bizarre....

I bet there isn't a decent goalkeeper amongst them.

I bet there isn't a decent goalkeeper amongst them.

:lol: or a decent striker among Liverpool's lot neither...lol

What's the prognosis on Dawson, doesn't look good at all?

Apart from confirming that it is "bad", theres no more info at the moment.

Yup no idea at present....just hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Bassong has to take his opportunity now and step up a level hopefully.....

I don't think it matters really Jimbo, i'm sure they'll just get some special dispensation to bring a Player in hours/days/weeks after the window shuts anyway..

Why would we get special dispensation ? after all we've never received it before ! if your having a pop at the VDV transfer, his transfer was just confirmed the next day in the same way as your new world beater was, the only difference being that your fella is probaly owned by a third party :o .

By Frank Keogh 999999.gif

West Ham have confirmed they have completed the signing of Danish right-back Lars Jacobsen from Blackburn. The move was sealed late on transfer deadline day and was approved by the Premier League on Wednesday.

I don't think it matters really Jimbo, i'm sure they'll just get some special dispensation to bring a Player in hours/days/weeks after the window shuts anyway..

Why would we get special dispensation ? after all we've never received it before ! if your having a pop at the VDV transfer, his transfer was just confirmed the next day in the same way as your new world beater was, the only difference being that your fella is probaly owned by a third party :o .

West Ham have confirmed they have completed the signing of Danish right-back Lars Jacobsen from Blackburn. The move was sealed late on transfer deadline day and was approved by the Premier League on Wednesday.

You're having a bad run of results lately singhy aintcha? B):D

:D

I definately got that barnet of your all messed up for that one, i just know it...:D

Well, these qualifiers have been great for us have'nt they. Daws out for eight weeks and Defoe out for six weeks. can't see how it could get much worse really.

Between the friendlies and qualifiers, you have a lot more in common with Arsenal than one would normally think.

I see Scott Parker has just signed a new contract, seems strange that he didn't sign it 3 weeks ago, i wonder why that was ;)

Its a question of club loyalty. Playing for the badge. In fact all it does is guarantee the scammers a few quid when he leaps out of the Championship in the summer.

I see Scott Parker has just signed a new contract, seems strange that he didn't sign it 3 weeks ago, i wonder why that was ;)

Its a question of club loyalty. Playing for the badge. In fact all it does is guarantee the scammers a few quid when he leaps out of the Championship in the summer.

I don't think so......

I don't think so......

Well their manager certainly knows all about relegation......and as for their summer shopping spree....:lol:

I don't think so......

Well their manager certainly knows all about relegation......and as for their summer shopping spree....:lol:

south "saggychops"hampton????? summer spree???befakinayve, ,we dont get fisted by wigan:D

south "saggychops"hampton????? summer spree???befakinayve, ,we dont get fisted by wigan:D

25th September 9pm imola. ;) Let's see if you can get a point on the board before then to relieve the pressure....mibbe we'll see your beleagured boss resign straight after.

Gallas and Bassong centre back pairing at West Brom and Billy probably gets the armband. :whistling:

Ledley obviously will be playing all the CL games. So the CL back four will be Corluka, Gallas, King, Bale.

It still looks ok aslong as SB and WG don't get crocked. Caulker , great prospect he might be, is not ready to step up to the premier yet

Edited by carmine

What is that useless <deleted> doing in goal?

That "useless <deleted> " earned us a point

While he made a couple of good saves towards the end (which is why he is there) the goal was down to him plus the same for last week so all in all a bit of a liability i thinks :( .

Hallo Tottenham fans,

tonight is Tottenham's League Group A opener at Werder Bremen in the Bremer Weser Stadium.

Although Harry Redknapp fears Tottenham will suffer the kind of mauling England endured at the hands of Germany if he goes gung-ho in this match, there is a good chance for the Spurs as Bremen will miss it's most effective striker Pizzaro as well as defender Mertesacker and Naldo.

Let us look forward to an interesting match.

Hallo Tottenham fans,

Werder Bremen - Tottenham Hotspurs 2 : 2

Tottenham's first ever Champions League game started superbly when an own goal from Petri Pasanen and a towering header from Peter Crouch put them 2-0 up against Bremen, but they were held to a 2-2 draw in Germany.

The German side responded in four second-half minutes as Hugo Almeida and the excellent Marko Marin drew the hosts level. Almedia scored with a header after 43 minutes and Marin fired home a low effort soon after.