Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Pritchard : 1 goal and 2 assists yesterday, could we have saved ourselves 20m ?

How many tackles, rushes, dashes, intercepts, receives and was he designated for anything? biggrin.png

To be fair Ups, I would have thought that goals scored is quite an important stat !

Anyway here ya go ; tackles 3 interceptions 1 receives ( touches) 67

Dashes, I'm not sure what you mean ! and the only Rushes you would know about are the ones along the river Lee when you use to go fishing there biggrin.png

How many tackles, rushes, dashes, intercepts, receives and was he designated for anything? biggrin.png

To be fair Ups, I would have thought that goals scored is quite an important stat !

Dashes, I'm not sure what you mean ! and the only Rushes you would know about are the ones along the river Lee when you use to go fishing there biggrin.png

My pet hate alfie, why the American 'assist' has now been accepted to contaminate our game.

Aah memories of walking under the cattle bridge at Broxbourne at 5am on a freezing cold winter morning, (laden down with more gear than Bear Grylls going into the Congo), to commence battle with the mighty Gudgeon. Never could match Izaak Walton's feat along the Lea, even though I read the book.

Should beat the 'ammers today and continue to move forward don't you think?

My pet hate alfie, why the American 'assist' has now been accepted to contaminate our game.

Aah memories of walking under the cattle bridge at Broxbourne at 5am on a freezing cold winter morning, (laden down with more gear than Bear Grylls going into the Congo), to commence battle with the mighty Gudgeon. Never could match Izaak Walton's feat along the Lea, even though I read the book.

Should beat the 'ammers today and continue to move forward don't you think?

My pet hate is anything American, especially their foreign policy !

Massive boost for us next weekend with Chelsea being without Matic for the final!! A very unexpected bonus.

Just hearing that Ivanovic is out too!! These two are very key players for them despite their decent squad back up.

The more the merrier !smile.png

Bob, you are avin a larf right. Watch the replay. If you can't see it get yourself down to spec savers.

Last Thursday may have contributed to a poor performance, also the lads minds will have been, in some part, on next Sunday. Concentration levels were low. Goodness knows what Dembele was thinking. Something not quite right with the team as a whole. To come back in the last 15 and get the point was outstanding.

The scousers smacking down Soton was a welcome turn in the end - that could be the end for the Saints. It is going to be a frenetic run to the end to the season. 3rd down to 7th - who can call it with just 4 points in it?

The downside for us is we have once again the worst GD. Of all the teams us and the Arse probably have the easiest run in in terms of opposition to play. So taking the ever optimistic view would be Arse to come 3rd and Spurs 4th. Unlucky Bob.

Edited by iancnx

Bob, you are avin a larf right. Watch the replay. If you can't see it get yourself down to spec savers.

Last Thursday may have contributed to a poor performance, also the lads minds will have been, in some part, on next Sunday. Concentration levels were low. Goodness knows what Dembele was thinking. Something not quite right with the team as a whole. To come back in the last 15 and get the point was outstanding.

The scousers smacking down Soton was a welcome turn in the end - that could be the end for the Saints. It is going to be a frenetic run to the end to the season. 3rd down to 7th - who can call it with just 4 points in it?

The downside for us is we have once again the worst GD. Of all the teams us and the Arse probably have the easiest run in in terms of opposition to play. So taking the ever optimistic view would be Arse to come 3rd and Spurs 4th. Unlucky Bob.

To be fair, with the youngest team in the Premiership (for some of them it's their first full season in the Premiership ) they are always going to be inconsistent, so we just have to ride it out and hope their form comes back.

Can't really see us winning the next two games !

To be fair, with the youngest team in the Premiership (for some of them it's their first full season in the Premiership ) they are always going to be inconsistent, so we just have to ride it out and hope their form comes back.

Can't really see us winning the next two games !

neither can I. which is really a

shame. However looking on the positive it will allow us to focus on the league. with no more mid week games, it'll be an advantage.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

dad used to swim parts of river lee, grandfather worked at enfield lock at the depot, hope it is not full now of the rent boy junkies from up north

Royal Small Arms ?

yes alfie, at the depot after demob ww1, also he was dads army ww2 on the weekend supervising german pows who worked at river lea market gardens

How the hell we got a point from that is beyond me. That performance was inevitable after thursday, plus west ham were in no form so foregone conclusion we wouldn't win.

Plus point - we keep going

good point, it was awful at times, but theres some heart at the lane now, late wins/draws young side working hard for all

love it and our little argie

so many years of spurs sides playing beautiful football but losing (plus some mediocore ones) but now we can get points playing <deleted>

big week this week, whats more important europe or the league cup?

Neither were important some time ago.

Put out a second string team and concentrate on getting in the top four. biggrin.png

so many years of spurs sides playing beautiful football but losing (plus some mediocore ones) but now we can get points playing <deleted>

big week this week, whats more important europe or the league cup?

Neither were important some time ago.

Put out a second string team and concentrate on getting in the top four. biggrin.png

thats quick, touche,

I'm not saying there wasn't contact but your man did his best William Defoe in Platoon impression once he felt it he went down like a sack of coal.

Best of Luck, Ian, optimism has brought you much in the past thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

dad used to swim parts of river lee, grandfather worked at enfield lock at the depot, hope it is not full now of the rent boy junkies from up north

Royal Small Arms ?

At least our come out the word work when they are supposed to Alfie, a lucky draw and the place is swarming here

Royal Small Arms ?

At least our come out the word work when they are supposed to Alfie, a lucky draw and the place is swarming here

I take it you mean wood work ! I think your find that macks has been posting on here for quite a while bb whistling.giflaugh.png