Tottenham Thread

chonabot

smokie, trying to save old harrys skin is a lost cause. a bit like trying to save a whale from being culled off the shores of japan.

like Ive said before, he looks more like a cross between a spitting image puppet and a cabbage patch doll, gnawing away at his false teeth down on the touch line. not a pretty sight ! biggrin.gif

& a Garbage Pale Kid..:D

smokie, trying to save old harrys skin is a lost cause. a bit like trying to save a whale from being culled off the shores of japan.

like Ive said before, he looks more like a cross between a spitting image puppet and a cabbage patch doll, gnawing away at his false teeth down on the touch line. not a pretty sight ! biggrin.gif

tigerfish I'm about to leave my flat and try to cross London during a tube strike a massive hangover and probs finish late as well after endless nonsense today. Feel free to post any old rubbish you like mate.....NOTHING will upset me today!!

:D :D :D :D :D

tigerfish I'm about to leave my flat and try to cross London during a tube strike a massive hangover and probs finish late as well after endless nonsense today. Feel free to post any old rubbish you like mate.....NOTHING will upset me today!!

You're still Scottish, how about that ?? :D

cheesy.gifclap2.gif

jesus ! are they still carrying on with all that old hat garbage they trawl out with every year. what is it this time ?

could have always thrown a sickie ! then a gain probably not a wise move, seeing as all your work colleagues and boss know that your a spurs fan. and after all it is only once in a blue moon that you get a result like the one you got last night. would have been a dead give away. wink.gif

have a good day, nonetheless. biggrin.gif

singher !

you never did take me up on that double or nothing bet, did ya ? wink.gif

Jog my memory ??

handicap on your points tally against ours and the fact that your going down this season. biggrin.gif

Ok, what wa sthe points handicap ??

Did i bet we'd stay up or go down ??

& have we had one already & if so, who won as we're on double or nothing ??

Sorry, i do have a bad memory at times..

singher !

you never did take me up on that double or nothing bet, did ya ? wink.gif

Jog my memory ??

handicap on your points tally against ours and the fact that your going down this season. biggrin.gif

never mind. you said you'd get back to me before the season started, but never did. lets just say the way things are looking, you'd be on a loser. biggrin.gif

Jog my memory ??

I get the feeling i would have been too..:D

never mind. you said you'd get back to me before the season started, but never did. lets just say the way things are looking, you'd be on a loser. biggrin.gif

Jog my memory ??

I get the feeling i would have been too..:D

^ who knows mr. singh !

strange things have been known to happen in the wonderful world of football.

i mean, you could be sitting there at the end of the season and looking at the league table, to find your beloved hammers have risen up to mid table and overtaken the spurs. biggrin.gif

lets face it, surely they cant string two seasons together in a row. that would be asking the impossible ! laugh.gif

Edited by tigerfish

cheesy.gifclap2.gif

Happy enough with that lads.....the real question on my mind is did Maicon find his taxi?

:D

Maicon's supposed to be the best right back in the world at the moment. I think Man Utd's Raphael, based on seeing a couple of recent games they've both played, looks a better player on current form.

What exactly are tigerfish and singher wittering on about?

Maicon's supposed to be the best right back in the world at the moment. I think Man Utd's Raphael, based on seeing a couple of recent games they've both played, looks a better player on current form.

What exactly are tigerfish and singher wittering on about?

A bet that's not happening..:D

Bale's happy at T*ttenham so he says, " at the moment " & was it you that lied about a 5 Year deal Carmine or it may have been one of teh Facebook W*nkers, not sure ( don't think it was you, may have been the Jock though on this thread )..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/9156848.stm

"Yeah, as I said I want to keep playing at Tottenham and keep enjoying my football," said the left-sided player.

"I'm just enjoying playing and enjoy playing at Tottenham at the moment. We've got a lot to look forward to."

Anyway, Alf, this is for you my Friend, from today..;)

post-55211-0-72693000-1288840285_thumb.j

I think Bale is quite happy where he is for now. Qualifying for next years CL is a must, and it will be difficult because apparently according tp JD Man City have already qualified. :rolleyes:

The problem will be his agent who will be looking for his big earner and poisoning him with all sorts.

These guys are the real scum in English football. Parasites like Campbell's agent, Skye Edwards, whose players "arn't his clients, they are his family".:sick: Mind you, those two are well suited.

Well he is happy where is, he said so himself, for now being the appropriate two words that you used..

& yeah it's the Agents that are the problem bbut Footballers are not that clever ( i'm not even sure if Bale is actually Human ) so there is a market there for others to take control of stuff " in their best interests "..

In their best interest though just >>> $$$, sadly for the Football Fan who don't know if any of their Players, & i mena any ) will be with their Team by the close of the next window.

Bottom line is, he's your Player now, dont' worry about if, but s& maybe's, he's on absolute fcukign fire so enjoy it, that's what i do/did when we had Tevez you know..

Bale is on fire at the moment..

& just found this too, shoudl make you laugh, from SSN..:D

===

Although Gareth Bale has rightly dominated the headlines following his superb display against Inter Milan last night, T*ttenham Hotspur manager Harry Redknapp couldn’t help but marvel at Samuel Eto’o.

The Sp*rs boss recalls watching the Cameroonian as a youngster at Mallorca during his tenure at West Ham United, and the 29-year-old’s performance last night brought back memories of his scouting missions to run the rule over the then on loan Real Madrid starlet.

So impressed was Redknapp, he actually endeavoured to sign Eto’o for the Hammers, but the player’s asking price of £5 million was just out of West Ham’s reach.

Redknapp told Sky Sports News: “I used to watch him almost every week,

"After West Ham played on the Saturday, me and Frank Lampard Snr would get the 9am flight on the Sunday morning and go over to Mallorca to go and watch Real Mallorca play and then go back on the Sunday night having seen a top Spanish game.

"Eto'o was the player who we were looking at.

“At the time he was at Real Madrid on loan to Mallorca and they were talking £4-5 million which wasn't possible for West Ham at the time.

"But he was a player that we did want and we did track him.

“He's an amazing talent. Whenever he got the ball last night your heart was in your mouth because he certainly was the big danger for Inter Milan."

===

I can see it now...:D

FL - Is Sandra coming H?

HR - Leave it out Frank, what am I some sort of muppet?

FL - Perhaps we could go to a titty bar?

HR - I saw one bird on a pole once, I kid you not Franky, covered in sun tan lotion, engine like a roller, wallop, know what I mean Frank ?? Do I look like an idiot in these sandals ??

FL - No, course not H, you're the nuts. Oi junior come and say hello to Uncle Harry and stop eating all those chocolate chip cookies with sausages.

HR - Jesus christ on a bike, lawd help us Sandra, what the f*** is that walrus? Don't tell me its little Frank? What's he done? drank the swimming pool? sorted, brown envelope, wibbly wobbly. Better get him down West Ham quick sharpish eh Frankie. I know! we'll put him straight in the team. Wallop. Arsenal lubbly jubbly, does my face look twitchy in this. f*** owf. Who's Eto again ??

Well he is happy where is, he said so himself, for now being the appropriate two words that you used..

& yeah it's the Agents that are the problem bbut Footballers are not that clever ( i'm not even sure if Bale is actually Human ) so there is a market there for others to take control of stuff " in their best interests "..

In their best interest though just >>> $$$, sadly for the Football Fan who don't know if any of their Players, & i mena any ) will be with their Team by the close of the next window.

Bottom line is, he's your Player now, dont' worry about if, but s& maybe's, he's on absolute fcukign fire so enjoy it, that's what i do/did when we had Tevez you know..

Bale is on fire at the moment..

& just found this too, shoudl make you laugh, from SSN..:D

===

Although Gareth Bale has rightly dominated the headlines following his superb display against Inter Milan last night, T*ttenham Hotspur manager Harry Redknapp couldn't help but marvel at Samuel Eto'o.

The Sp*rs boss recalls watching the Cameroonian as a youngster at Mallorca during his tenure at West Ham United, and the 29-year-old's performance last night brought back memories of his scouting missions to run the rule over the then on loan Real Madrid starlet.

So impressed was Redknapp, he actually endeavoured to sign Eto'o for the Hammers, but the player's asking price of £5 million was just out of West Ham's reach.

Redknapp told Sky Sports News: "I used to watch him almost every week,

"After West Ham played on the Saturday, me and Frank Lampard Snr would get the 9am flight on the Sunday morning and go over to Mallorca to go and watch Real Mallorca play and then go back on the Sunday night having seen a top Spanish game.

"Eto'o was the player who we were looking at.

"At the time he was at Real Madrid on loan to Mallorca and they were talking £4-5 million which wasn't possible for West Ham at the time.

"But he was a player that we did want and we did track him.

"He's an amazing talent. Whenever he got the ball last night your heart was in your mouth because he certainly was the big danger for Inter Milan."

===

I can see it now...:D

FL - Is Sandra coming H?

HR - Leave it out Frank, what am I some sort of muppet?

FL - Perhaps we could go to a titty bar?

HR - I saw one bird on a pole once, I kid you not Franky, covered in sun tan lotion, engine like a roller, wallop, know what I mean Frank ?? Do I look like an idiot in these sandals ??

FL - No, course not H, you're the nuts. Oi junior come and say hello to Uncle Harry and stop eating all those chocolate chip cookies with sausages.

HR - Jesus christ on a bike, lawd help us Sandra, what the f*** is that walrus? Don't tell me its little Frank? What's he done? drank the swimming pool? sorted, brown envelope, wibbly wobbly. Better get him down West Ham quick sharpish eh Frankie. I know! we'll put him straight in the team. Wallop. Arsenal lubbly jubbly, does my face look twitchy in this. f*** owf. Who's Eto again ??

Bored singher? :D

In Hotel, waiting for Sunlight so i can photgraph Mountains..;)

I'll start having a nose at the Scotland thread soon..:D

You'll be fine on there singhy now you've shown us your true blue colours.....I'm sure the boss never missed that one ya crafty sod. ;)

In Hotel, waiting for Sunlight so i can photgraph Mountains..;)

I'll start having a nose at the Scotland thread soon..:D

You'll be fine on there singhy now you've shown us your true blue colours.....I'm sure the boss never missed that one ya crafty sod. ;)

Hahaha if it wasn't true i'd still say ther'es a method in every bit of madness i do, but it is true..:D

, to find your beloved hammers have risen up to mid table and overtaken the spurs. biggrin.gif

Miracles sometimes happen Tiger but not where west ham are concerned :D .

We don't need miracles, we just need to play T*ttingham every week..

mistake

Edited by alfieconn

, to find your beloved hammers have risen up to mid table and overtaken the spurs. biggrin.gif

Miracles sometimes happen Tiger but not where west ham are concerned :D .

We don't need miracles, we just need to play T*ttingham every week..

mistake

Bwahahahahahaahhaa :D