Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Kane is younger but apart from that is he better than Kun? Kane isn't better in my opinion.

Jesus is 4 years younger than Kane and while he may score less than both Kane and Aguero currently I feel he is a better footballer than both with more strings to his bow.

If City team could choose between only one of Kane, Aguero or Jesus for the coming seasons I'd take Jesus.

18 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Kane is younger but apart from that is he better than Kun? Kane isn't better in my opinion.

Jesus is 4 years younger than Kane and while he may score less than both Kane and Aguero currently I feel he is a better footballer than both with more strings to his bow.

If City team could choose between only one of Kane, Aguero or Jesus for the coming seasons I'd take Jesus.

The Christmas cheer has done you no favours.:omfg:

11 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Are you still pissed?

10 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^Bah humbug!

Seriously. I always prefer Jesus to start over Kun as Jesususu overs more to the team than Kun. I don't see Kane as being better than Kun. As stated I'd prefer Jesus of the 3.

Welcome you opinion. 

No matter how silly the opinion?

11 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Lol you're living in a bubble.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Welcome back UnevenStevens.

Oh no, who's the idiot that let him out of his cage?  

btw, did you know Ronnie, that if you would want an EvenSteven as a pet in Thailand you need to get a license for him?  Important fact to know is that!!!:smile:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^Still having my own opinion more like.

To be fair, i think we all know on here that even if Kane scored fifty goals a season you. just you mind, would have the same opinion as you have have now.  Which is basically why you are welcome to it.