Tottenham Thread

chonabot

10 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Toby will go for 50m this summer...supply and demand is in our favour.

Could be more than that.  And United i believe are going to have to use Martial as bait.  I don't agree selling to rivals at all but if Levy forces them to part with him i see a very good round player when let loose from the shackles of Mourinho.

7 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

The famous five eh?

Does that make city our wee fannies? ?

The 'Big five' are the teams that instigated the breakaway from the Football League for their own commercial reasons (they wanted to keep the tv money that was shared), which resulted in the formation of the Premier. 

36 minutes ago, carmine said:

Could be more than that.  And United i believe are going to have to use Martial as bait.  I don't agree selling to rivals at all but if Levy forces them to part with him i see a very good round player when let loose from the shackles of Mourinho.

He was valued at 70 million quid last November, 43 million in february and currently 39 million. So his stock is falling not rising.

• Confused 1

40 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

He was valued at 70 million quid last November, 43 million in february and currently 39 million. So his stock is falling not rising.

More twaddle,  but i guess we will see quite soon won't we.  Who made these valuations anyway?  

btw, how would you know that the stock has fallen in probably the best center back in the league in his peak? How can that be conceivably possible?   Unless you can back this up its yet another ridiculous statement.

Are you trying to rival Coleman Balls?

42 minutes ago, carmine said:

More twaddle,  but i guess we will see quite soon won't we.  Who made these valuations anyway?  

btw, how would you know that the stock has fallen in probably the best center back in the league in his peak? How can that be conceivably possible?   Unless you can back this up its yet another ridiculous statement.

Are you trying to rival Coleman Balls?

You surely didnt think i dreamt them up did you. You should know me better than that by now!

Valuations which show his stock falling are from 

http://www.football-observatory.com/-values-23898

Edited by Bredbury Blue

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

You surely didnt think i dreamt them up did you. You should know me better than that by now!

Valuations which show his stock falling are from 

http://www.football-observatory.com/-values-23898

I think you constantly dread stuff up, either to suit whatever argument you are trying to start or just to troll.  And i really can't believe you actually believe half of what you post.

47 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I see they have Harry Kane at 198.3m.

Toby will go for more due to a bidding war.

Don't be silly Ron,  its there in writing,  Alderweirald will be sold for 39.4m

I do hope someones told Daniel Levy!!!!!!! ?

I suppose if City wanted him his value would be 100m.....?

Edited by carmine
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, carmine said:

Don't be silly Ron,  its there in writing,  Alderweirald will be sold for 39.4m

I do hope someones told Daniel Levy!!!!!!! ?

What's interesting about that is we might just as well keep him another year since we can sell him next summer for 25m quid anyway.

Highly amusing!

1 minute ago, RonniePickering22 said:

What's interesting about that is we might just as well keep him another year since we can sell him next summer for 25m quid anyway.

Highly amusing!

Why do you think BB is more interested in us than City?  Whats your take on that?

13 minutes ago, carmine said:

Why do you think BB is more interested in us than City?  Whats your take on that?

No fun in being an arabs plaything I suppose.

We had the same with the Ozzie too...they really just want to support a proper football club.

Sad isn't it?

It will be interesting to see what develops with Sessignon as whilst I'd love to see him in a Spurs shirt my feeling is he should be staying with the club he was promoted with and continuing his development.

See what happens!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, carmine said:

I think you constantly dread stuff up, either to suit whatever argument you are trying to start or just to troll.  And i really can't believe you actually believe half of what you post.

"Dread staff up". Yah man im skanking good at that.

If you disagree with someone's  post then either post your opinion or facts which dispprove the others post or just keep schtum. Stop being so <deleted> mardy arsed all the time when somebody posts on the Spurs thread  . 

Edited by Bredbury Blue

4 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

If you disagree with someone's  post then either post your opinion or facts which dispprove the others post or just keep schtum. Stop being so <deleted> mardy arsed all the time when somebody posts on the Spurs. 

Have you been on the shandy BB?

Great post whatever with so many of the yah's and skankiness....mardy arsed can mrboj or Santi translate??

37 minutes ago, carmine said:

So in the World according to Carmine posting on another team's  thread means that person is more interested in that team than in his own team does it. 

So based on your 'logic' when you go on the City thread or 'kissing ass' on the liverpool thread that same rule must apply right. ?

27 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

No fun in being an arabs plaything I suppose.

We had the same with the Ozzie too...they really just want to support a proper football club.

Sad isn't it?

Ronnie you let yourself down pandering to Carmine. You are recognised  as being better than that. Sorted it out.

22 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

It will be interesting to see what develops with Sessignon as whilst I'd love to see him in a Spurs shirt my feeling is he should be staying with the club he was promoted with and continuing his development.

See what happens!

I'm sure he will be playing for Fulham next season.  The only possible way to buy him would be on a one year loan back anyway.  He's been with the club since he was 8yo.

Anyway, one of the big spenders is going to throw silly money at Fulham for him.

Just now, Bredbury Blue said:

Ronnie you let yourself down pandering to Carmine. You are recognised  as being better than that. Sorted it out.

Says the irritating troll, who's sole purpose is to argue on here,  that just won't leave this thread alone even though its been made patently clear his posts are neither wanted, appreciated or anything else for that matter.!!!!?

12 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

If you disagree with someone's  post then either post your opinion or facts which dispprove the others post or just keep schtum. Stop being so <deleted> mardy arsed all the time when somebody posts on the Spurs thread  . 

WHY!!!!  Hasn't it been made clear enough we know what you're about so why don't you <deleted> off back to the City thread!!!  Hypocrite...

11 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

I reserve me right to take the piss out of any club spending more than they earn legitimately. ?

12 minutes ago, carmine said:

I'm sure he will be playing for Fulham next season.  The only possible way to buy him would be on a one year loan back anyway.  He's been with the club since he was 8yo.

Anyway, one of the big spenders is going to throw silly money at Fulham for him.

At least its unlikely he would be tempted by the chavs.

12 minutes ago, carmine said:

Says the irritating troll, who's sole purpose is to argue on here,  that just won't leave this thread alone even though its been made patently clear his posts are neither wanted, appreciated or anything else for that matter.!!!!?

Ok lets review this shall we to see whether I'm  trolling or not.

Ronnie  posts a comment  from collymore on the value of 3 of your players.

You and Ronnie dismiss  collymores valuation.

I ask you 2 for your valuation.

You, being mardy arsed , didn't  join in and value. Ronnie i think put them at 300m.

I valued them based on a website's valuation ( similar to Ronnies valuation).

So where was/is the trolling? 

10 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I reserve me right to take the piss out of any club spending more than they earn legitimately. ?

Totally agree with that right...hoping we spend more to keep you happy.

Just don't  be antisocial on a social forum like M-A is.?

2 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Totally agree with that right...hoping we spend more to keep you happy.

Just don't  be antisocial on a social forum like M-A is.?

And there ya go m'lud he pleads guilty to the charge. ?‍⚖️

9 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Says the man who had to travel to England to find a club to support (and no, I'm not gonna say you found a proper one)

Quite sad isn't it ?

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

Says the man who had to travel to England to find a club to support (and no, I'm not gonna say you found a proper one)

Quite sad isn't it ?

Yes I'm sure Ajax fans feel the same...or Celtic...or Arsenal lol.

4 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Quite sad isn't it ?

You know well mrboj my first love is never going to win anything beyond the Scottish Third Division title but I still followed them home and away for my teenage years.

Great times and wouldn't have wanted anything else....bar the Stenhousemuir trip obviously.

Edited by RonniePickering22
Spelling....If us Scots can't get it right the thicko English have no chance.

4 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

You know well mrboj my first love is never going to win anything beyond the Scottish Third Division title but I still followed them home and away for my teenage years.

Great times and wouldn't have wanted anything else....bar the Stenhousemuir trip obviously.

Very  impressive for a boy  from Hull ?