Tottenham Thread

chonabot

15 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

1. Pleased you haven't  denied you went awol after Liverpool's  hammering  - boo hoo!

2. You never responded to my two posts on the liverpool  thread in which i asked your opinion on the game - boo hoo!

Forwards not backwards laddy. Onwards and upwards. Seasons over, the past. Move on.

10 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

1. Pleased you haven't  denied you went awol after Liverpool's  hammering  - boo hoo!

2. You never responded to my two posts on the liverpool  thread in which i asked your opinion on the game - boo hoo!

<deleted> can you please take your Liverpool/City rubbish to your own threads.....how many <deleted> times do you need to be asked, politely at that!!!   BB, you know he's not even a Liverpool fan, just a thoroughly unpleasant troll, why bother? 

Edited by carmine

1 hour ago, carmine said:

<deleted> can you please take your Liverpool/City rubbish to your own threads.....how many <deleted> times do you need to be asked, politely at that!!!   BB, you know he's not even a Liverpool fan, just a thoroughly unpleasant troll, why bother? 

Anything for attention. Pure weasel. Nothing to do but but be a weasel.  Wakes up and lives life of a weasel. 

Prefers being a weasel and discussing like a weasel over all topics. 

18 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Anything for attention. Pure weasel. Nothing to do but but be a weasel.  Wakes up and lives life of a weasel. 

Prefers being a weasel and discussing like a weasel over all topics. 

Well, back to being spiteful and unpleasant, i suppose its the best you can offer, but, nonetheless, witless, charmless and poor repetitive vocabulary.  I'd be more than happy, elated infact if you never replied to another of my post again.  Perhaps you could do that!! ? 

btw, i gather you think weasel is a sufficiently horrible word that you need to keep using it, over and again,  but in reality,  it merely highlights a lack of vocabulary and a complete lack of imagination, which all leads to being a very dull fella!! 

Edited by carmine

Just now, carmine said:

Well, back to being spiteful and unpleasant, i suppose its the best you can offer, but, nonetheless, witless, charmless and poor repetitive vocabulary.  I'd be more than happy, elated infact if you never replied to another of my post again.  Perhaps you could do that!! ?  

If that was the case why reply?

Nothing better to do eh.

Like to get good value from your internet contract?

Weasel sitting at a PC venting.

Just now, Rc2702 said:

If that was the case why reply?

Nothing better to do eh.

Like to get good value from your internet contract?

Weasel sitting at a PC venting.

I needed to reply to make the suggestion!!!    Now run along, i'm bored, negative people like your good self tend to turn a blue sky grey and sap the positivity out of life.

15 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

"Don't go awol" says the man who went awol after Liverpool's hammering  by Real (and still hasn't  commented on the game)...that's hilarious!?

What would you like to discuss again?

From now direct all questions regardless of subject, to me on this thread. 

12 minutes ago, carmine said:

I needed to reply to make the suggestion!!!    Now run along, i'm bored, negative people like your good self tend to turn a blue sky grey and sap the positivity out of life.

Well you can put me on ignore if you feel this strongly you horrid little troll. I never direct at you I only respond to your rubbish. Your simply worth a few seconds of my time so it's like flicking a fly. Seriously you just <deleted> off you really are a prick

Edited by Rc2702

Just now, mrbojangles said:

Blimey. Give it a break with the name calling lads. Why not just put each on ignore or don't respond to each other

Unfortunately the ignore button is so flawed its not worth using.  

2 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Blimey. Give it a break with the name calling lads. Why not just put each on ignore or don't respond to each other

I put him on ignore before and he just baited me relentlessly.

4 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Putting useless and or annoying posters on ignore has greatly enriched my TVisa experience. :post-4641-1156694572:

You have a point, though its a shame the ignore button doesn't actually function properly as that.  

By the way, i hear Lanzini's world cup is over.  Do you think Icardi will get the nod or is he too toxic in the dressing room?  can't see Lamela getting the call, he's not even on the shortlist is he?

Just now, carmine said:

You have a point, though its a shame the ignore button doesn't actually function properly as that.  

By the way, i hear Lanzini's world cup is over.  Do you think Icardi will get the nod or is he too toxic in the dressing room?  can't see Lamela getting the call, he's not even on the shortlist is he?

Enzo Perez has already been named the replacement. A like for like midfielder. Tough guy Perez, though not with the attacking flair Lanzini can muster at times.

I think Icardi is a victim of too many talented strikers with Argentina, plus his personality and history.

I don't think Lamela was ever given much consideration.

10 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Enzo Perez has already been named the replacement. A like for like midfielder. Tough guy Perez, though not with the attacking flair Lanzini can muster at times.

I think Icardi is a victim of too many talented strikers with Argentina, plus his personality and history.

I don't think Lamela was ever given much consideration.

Argentina and Brazil looking very strong this world cup.

7 minutes ago, carmine said:

Argentina and Brazil looking very strong this world cup.

Brazil much more than Argentina I'm afraid. Argentina barely made it out of the Qualifiers and have not been scoring goals (amazing as that sounds). Their midfield is average at best. Add in the loss of their long time keeper Romero to a knee injury, to be replaced by Caballero (!!!) or a keeper without much experience. Once again Messi is going to have to function as a striker and an enganche. If Higuain and Aguero could catch fire it might be a different story, but both have been poor with Argentina for years now.

If Argentina makes it to the Quarters that would be respectable with their squad.

2 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

R2D2 needs to remember to talk football on this thread.

That is what we want on here at least 95% of the time...bit of banter yeah or even an insult or three but get the footy in first.

9 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Don't suppose the 400quid per day has anything to do with it ?

I just thought with us having a bigger stadium we'd have more cash to splash than you but then I remembered your record hijab scarf sales. :w00t: