Do you get 6 or 12 months ED visa in Pattaya now?

Hostile

For universities you can get a 12 month extension.

For language schools you can get three 90 day extensions then must leave the country to get a new visa. I did hear something that you can only get 6 months total which to me sounds like 1 extension then must leave to get a new visa but it wasn't very clear and have heard very little about it. I would say it is just rumor or misinformation.

For language schools you can get three 90 day extensions then must leave the country to get a new visa. I did hear something that you can only get 6 months total which to me sounds like 1 extension then must leave to get a new visa but it wasn't very clear and have heard very little about it. I would say it is just rumor or misinformation.

6 months 2 extensions

Thats cuz they doubled amount of hours u study per week so u do 12 month course in 6 months.

Its in bkk and phuket already.

Wonder about pattaya

6 months 2 extensions

Thats cuz they doubled amount of hours u study per week so u do 12 month course in 6 months.

Its in bkk and phuket already.

Wonder about pattaya

Six months would be one extension since the initial entry allows 90 days. If it is 2 extensions that would be 9 months.

The amount of hours has only double for the minimum to qualify for an ED visa. Some schools offered various schedules which were in excess of the minimum and now are forced to reduce hours to meet the guidelines of immigration's rules.