Four Kuwait Tourists injured in 'altercation' with staff from Pattaya Go Kart Track

webfact

Four Kuwait Tourists injured in “altercation” with staff from Pattaya Go Kart Track

kart-5.jpg

PATTAYA: -- On Wednesday Night, Police were called to a Go Kart track located in South Pattaya following allegations of an assault by 20 Thai Men on 4 customers from Kuwait.

At the scene, Police spoke with Mr. Aldul Raman Mun Faral ages 20, Mr. Aldulrasis Alfan Almutari ages 20, Mr. Elwalil Tanel Mutali ages 19 and Mr. Fesul San Aimutari ages 18, who had all sustained a variety of minor injuries consistent with a fist fight.

Following a description of events given to them by the victims, Police arrested 3 Thai men at the scene but they denied involvement in the attack despite the men identifying them as being involved.

According to the victims, they had gone to the track and all rented Go Karts, however Mr. Aldul’s Kart appeared to suffer mechanical problems and he summoned the assistance of staff.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/167769/four-kuwait-tourists-injured-in-altercation-with-staff-from-pattaya-go-kart-track/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-01-29

The best way is to just boycott all these things that are known scam setups, and that includes taxis, jetskis, go karting etc....

You can do go karting at home where you probably will not be scammed, so why do it in Thailand?

Do the stuff in Thailand you cant do at or closer to home.

oh sorry i forgot taxis/tuk-tuk. they have been a no go area for so long that i had forgotten they existed

mental note, go- kart add to the avoidance list: <warning no go area>rental jetskis, rental motorbikes, rental go- karts </warning no go area>

Spot on ! The outcome will never be nice for a tourist as we have all heard millions of times.

mental note, go- kart add to the avoidance list: <warning no go area>rental jetskis, rental motorbikes, rental go- karts </warning no go area>

Spot on ! The outcome will never be nice for a tourist as we have all heard millions of times.

And the avoidance list is longer than that. These Indians and Arabs are taking a scamming daily but they just keep coming.

Yeah!

If you read the full article the cops are still trying to figure out who to blame...for a 5 to 1 scuffle.

Unbelievable.

Do you honestly believe that after being attacked by 20 , all they had was a bruised eye?

And do you honestly believe a go kart employs 20 people? 180000 baht in wages?

The Arabs got into a fight with 2-3 staff, got their ass kicked and made up the story of 20.

Others were most likely customers or teams training who did nothing but watch.

Rest assured if 20 attached them, they would have been knocked out with blood pouring out of their heads or broken bones, instead of a black eye if that

Do you have a source for this detail.

Anyhow, you could be right, 4 Kuwaitis said there were 20 Thai guys, 20 Thai guys said there were only 3-4 of them.

20 versus 4. Yep. Seems proportional.

Yeah!

If you read the full article the cops are still trying to figure out who to blame...for a 5 to 1 scuffle.

Unbelievable.

Do you honestly believe that after being attacked by 20 , all they had was a bruised eye?

The Arabs got into a fight with 2-3 staff, got their ass kicked and made up the story of 20.

Rest assured if 20 attached them, they would have been knocked out with blood pouring out of their heads or broken bones, instead of a black eye if that

Maybe they weren't all employees. Doesn't take much invitation for heroic Moto boys in Pattaya to weigh in when they have the weight of numbers in their favour....

Do a search for attacks with ratio 3:1 and look at the outcome pics.

Now look at the pics here .

They were not attacked by 20, though as I said 20 could have been present at the time, watching

I am American living in Kuwait and i am positive the Kuwaitis involved had more to do with this than they are saying. Most Kuwaitis are self-centered, uneducated and feel they are entitled. The government of Kuwait gives them a monthly check and forgives them of all debit regularly. i am sure they deserved what they got!

Here we go again : It was the victims fault - Ad Nauseam

Edited by morrobay
  • Like 2

ask yourself this - if 20 adult males from your home country attacked 4 men, would they have nothing more than minor injuries ? no question re the cowardice of many thai attackers but i dont believe the arabs in this instance. 20 guys on 4 and not a single victim on the ground being kicked during the melee ? i wonder how that would have gone down in europe or any other part of asia ...

the thais arent the only liars in this tale

Its not necessarily so that the numbers are proportional to the damage. Could have been 50 with very limited involvement having less effect than 6 with major involvement.

20 versus 4. Yep. Seems proportional.

Yeah!

Unbelievable.

This was my thoughts too. They didnt look too bad for guys who took on 20. I think our Arab friends may be telling a few porkies.

• Like 2

Do a search for attacks with ratio 3:1 and look at the outcome pics.

Now look at the pics here .

They were not attacked by 20, though as I said 20 could have been present at the time, watching

Probably waiting their chance to stick the boot/bottle/lump of wood in, while hyped on a greasy 99B breakfast....

• Like 1