ThaiVisa Party

smokie36

Where and when are you thinking about Smokie?

Thursday evening....given the low response I will likely start a PM on Monday and we can choose a venue that suits us all.

Unless the freeloaders decide they have been paid of course!!

Sounds good.

Never mind about the loud Yank. I'll have ribs and cabbage followed with figs and custard the day before and fart out his noise...

• Like 1

We need a token mod so if one says he's coming I will blow the mothballs and buy a couple of towers.

If its Rooo or Soundman I'll have to double that of course.

Hehehe....

Cheers!

What's everyone else going to drink?

Hopefully it will be day of the triffid..oops towers.....:D

To repeat the above (with the word "moderator" next to it so you all notice)

Smokie will send out a PM later with the details.

This is a good idea. That way us mods won't know where to avoid and we'll have to spend a whole night in just in case we accidentally bumped into you and everybody speaks the way they do on here and we start trying to ban you all and.....well, you can see where this is going.....

Shouldn't there be an official announcement from a mod or something?

er..............yes, there shouldn't.....I think.....

This is not an official Thaivisa sponsored meetup but a member's initiative. Several years ago they used to have these often in Bangkok & Pattaya. They were called pissups then but Smokie seems to have become more eloquent referring to it as a party. wink.png

A few of us meet up regularly so I thought I would throw it out there and see if anyone else wants to meet up for copious beers.

No balloon chasers welcome though! :D

Feel free to send free beer though. :P

• Like 1

I am something.......giggle.gif ..........Well Weegee says so...............laugh.png

Surely "Smokie" wouldnt let you sing !!!!

Smokie, are those 2 towers you are buying, Top Shelf JD?...or the gut rot stuff? This is why i am having a difficult week here. I will come, i wont come, I will come....etc

Smarten up young man....is JD on Tap or NOT?...on Tap means you're using the Mothball Wallet...

• Like 1

I will retire to The British Club

I'm not sure having more warning pts than Jingthing qualifies you old chap! ohmy.pnglaugh.png

I just asked Bangkok Airways if i could use my TVF points on todays flight to Phuket. I will probably get a window seat with a duck looking in

The best one was the giraffe looking in- I cried laughing over that one.

Somebiddy google those photos, i can't its my laundry day. Showing some stupid 30 year old to use the dryer. And he took over my three hour spec.

But was nice enough to give me a ciggie during the spin cycle.

Edited by Patsycat
  • Like 1

I will retire to The British Club

I'm not sure having more warning pts than Jingthing qualifies you old chap! ohmy.pnglaugh.png

I just asked Bangkok Airways if i could use my TVF points on todays flight to Phuket. I will probably get a window seat with a duck looking in

The best one was the giraffe looking in- I cried laughing over that one.

Somebiddy google those photos, i can't its my laundry day. Showing some stupid 30 year old to use the dryer. And he took over my three hour spec.

But was nice enough to give me a ciggie during the spin cycle.

I thought you would of enjoyed it after the spin cycle.......the ciggie that is tongue.png

er..............yes, there shouldn't.....I think.....

This is not an official Thaivisa sponsored meetup but a member's initiative. Several years ago they used to have these often in Bangkok & Pattaya. They were called pissups then but Smokie seems to have become more eloquent referring to it as a party. wink.png

And in Manchester and Liverpool with Mr Boj and The Scouser (before they were mods I think).....

After the first Manchester one I woke up in Didsbury and couldn't find me pants but I lived a 'double life' then, such is the power of Heavy Metal music and my Manchester based harem....

• Like 1

Oh well, Smokie, why didn't you just say from the beginning it was a piss-up? Or maybe hoping you'd get the powers-that-be to throw in a few baht or at least strong arm a few sponsors for free stuff.

Speaking of which -- when was the last "official" Thai Visa party?

Edited by NancyL

Maybe A.D. will just crash the party, write a blog post full of innuendo and post photos of the innocent women and children in attendance while blurring out the men's faces. You know -- true journalistic reporting.

Someone compared donating to Andrew Drummond as an act as righteous as giving blood. There's some real idiots on this forum.

Shaddup transam...go eat some grass hehe.

Weegee does that........Not me..smile.png

As long as Transam doesnt sing....I may be there.

Have you actually heard Trans singing? I heard he was good. He's learning 'The White Rose of Athens' for a couple of weeks time when he meets you know who.