ThaiVisa Party

smokie36

Well looking like this one will have to be mothballed due to lack of interest/silly season replies.

What a shame.

I thought that there were plenty of silly-season replies.

What about On-Nut Beer Garden, at six pm, wearing knotted hankies on our heads?

Surely someone can improve on that.

SC

Yep.

• Like 2

Well, one has to hand it to Smokie for trying to organise this get-together.

Hopefully this time's shortfall will not hamper any future sociable gatherings over a pint or few.

Its a shame Morakot but with only four confirming its not really workable.

Next time! :)

Hopefully this time's shortfall will not hamper any future sociable gatherings over a pint or few.

Next time! smile.png

What's wrong with drinking with just four of you? I'll be there, in absentia, and so will the Imam

Aye, that'll be right. Last time ye said ye'd meet us in Absentia ye never turned up. Ah cannae mind when that wis, though

You were in Amnesia, not Absentia, Imam

A' these nightclubs are the same tae me...

SC

Next time! smile.png

What's wrong with drinking with just four of you? I'll be there, in absentia, and so will the Imam

Aye, that'll be right. Last time ye said ye'd meet us in Absentia ye never turned up. Ah cannae mind when that wis, though

You were in Amnesia, not Absentia, Imam

A' these nightclubs are the same tae me...

SC

If two cannae make it one of them would be forced to talk to me all evening.

You wouldn't want to inflict that on anyone now.

Edited by smokie36
  • Like 1

It must really be a low season this year for people to be trying to organize this now.

Why?

It was just supposed to be a piss up.

Some of you think too much....some bs too much too.

Most of the others are drinking at Cheap Charlies bursting balloons it seems. ;)

Given the way some posters here act, I don't think meets like this are really for me.

Shame, I'm sure some of you are decent guys, but in general this place isn't exactly welcoming.

Weeeeeeeell, many of us have met up and are now like brothers...Over a period of years we sorted stuff and are where we are now...........Sure I had to stamp out the kissing stuff out but we are..drunk.gif.pagespeed.ce.hfErN2aQEEfKmimwR and intheclub.gif.pagespeed.ce.TVIbELwsxNblz .........except Weegee, can't stop him kissing, but we are working on that....laugh.png

• Like 2

Given the way some posters here act, I don't think meets like this are really for me.

Shame, I'm sure some of you are decent guys, but in general this place isn't exactly welcoming.

Weeeeeeeell, many of us have met up and are now like brothers...Over a period of years we sorted stuff and are where we are now...........Sure I had to stamp out the kissing stuff out but we are..drunk.gif.pagespeed.ce.hfErN2aQEEfKmimwR and intheclub.gif.pagespeed.ce.TVIbELwsxNblz .........except Weegee, can't stop him kissing, but we are working on that....laugh.png

You drinking again?...

• Like 1