ThaiVisa Party

smokie36

What are the visa requirements for the party? facepalm.gif

Add two or three Thailand Elite visa holders for guaranteed heated conversations B)

They are probably at the tennis tournament at the British club or playing polo or some such nonsense.

Anyway they are unlikely to buy me beer so I'm banning them all. :D

Smart move :)

Add two or three Thailand Elite visa holders for guaranteed heated conversations cool.png

They are probably at the tennis tournament at the British club or playing polo or some such nonsense.

Anyway they are unlikely to buy me beer so I'm banning them all. biggrin.png

No, no! I want to hear their stories of fast track service at Swampy, champagne limo rides to private yachts in the islands and beautiful women tending to their every need.

(Hey, the high point of my day was that I actually got out of CM Immigration before lunch, after arriving to get in the queue at 6 am -- all for the purpose of transferring my crummy little retirement visa extension from my old passport into my new passport -- I want to dream about how the 1% live)

Edited by NancyL

Add two or three Thailand Elite visa holders for guaranteed heated conversations cool.png

No, no! I want to hear their stories of fast track service at Swampy, champagne limo rides to private yachts in the islands and beautiful women tending to their every need.

(Hey, the high point of my day was that I actually got out of CM Immigration before lunch, after arriving to get in the queue at 6 am -- all for the purpose of transferring my crummy little retirement visa extension from my old passport into my new passport)

Sit next to me Nancy and I'll tell you all you want to know about Emirates first class. ;)

I will retire to The British Club

I'm not sure having more warning pts than Jingthing qualifies you old chap! :o:lol:
I just asked Bangkok Airways if i could use my TVF points on todays flight to Phuket. I will probably get a window seat with a duck looking in

Just make sure its not the exit row. :P

I bet that is because you don't have golfcarts available to pick them up. Keep in mind that you're not allowed to seat 2 of them on the same golfcart.

Can I bring a couple of former PhD girl-friends along?

Please take of them…… …..

Here we go.....no freeloaders here pal.

Try another party. Coyote had a free bar.. Last night....ooh dear! :D

Drinks n food were great... Thx Coyote! ;)

Where and when are you thinking about Smokie?

Thursday evening....given the low response I will likely start a PM on Monday and we can choose a venue that suits us all.

Unless the freeloaders decide they have been paid of course!!

• Like 1