Cant sign out but profile says offline, but I'm not as can post etc.

CharlieH

Strange occurence, I cant sign out of Thaivisa, if I click sign out, nothing happens.

yet, my profile shows offline, but I am not as I can post etc as usual.

Screen shot ......showing top right, signed in, profile "off line"

post-109645-0-18069900-1422778814_thumb.

If my visits/clicks etc are not registering on the site, and if there are others in the same boat, how much money is being lost I wonder from not counted "clicks"

and any site statistics would be wrong too.

Edited by CharlieH

Your problem is that you cannot sign out of Thaivisa and your profile shows you as being offline. This has never happened to me and I don't recall any post by another member about this problem.

I don't think that a sysadmin can log you out remotely.

If this were to happen to me, I would, for a start, clear all cookies, close the browser, and restart the computer.

Your problem is that you cannot sign out of Thaivisa and your profile shows you as being offline. This has never happened to me and I don't recall any post by another member about this problem.

I don't think that a sysadmin can log you out remotely.

If this were to happen to me, I would, for a start, clear all cookies, close the browser, and restart the computer.

Done, removed the cookies, emptied the cache etc

No difference, and no, its never happened to before either. But I can see from new posts, that when I view it, it remains at zero views, which suggests the system is not counting my presence at all.

Sorted, deleted entire cookie register and removed/re-installed the browser

That would have been my second suggestion if the first one did not work but I see you thought of this yourself. Glad to hear you got it back to normal.