Explosion at siam paragon

Boater

Three bombs....why in the world would you post something like that without verification?

They do sound a bit bomb like when they go off

I can vouch for this. Had one blow about 30m from my condo window a few years ago..

Holy sheet it was loud with a massive flash as well, I first thought it was a bomb.... Turns out it was a snake getting comfy and it all turned to sheet real quick for the snake.

Three bombs....why in the world would you post something like that without verification?

They do sound a bit bomb like when they go off

I can vouch for this. Had one blow about 30m from my condo window a few years ago..

Holy sheet it was loud with a massive flash as well, I first thought it was a bomb.... Turns out it was a snake getting comfy and it all turned to sheet real quick for the snake.

So what caused the loud noise, the snake or the transformer?

• Like 1

Bangkok Post reports it as a transformer explosion. Phuket Travel News

Explosions on the walkway between Paragon & BTS Siam were caused by bombs (2 IEDs) hidden in a transformer #Bangkok

Video clip of explosion between BTS Siam & Paragon - RT @Thairath_News: คลิปเสียงระเบิดที่ BTSสยาม หน้าห้าง http://bit.ly/168oH43 #Bangkok

10:50pm Thai Rath reporting that police confirm that two IEDs were the cause of explosion this evening in front of Siam Paragon #Bangkok