Chinese tourist dries her delicates at Chiang Mai airport

webfact

Class and ethics are not in their vocabulary.

The communist revolution created a classless society.

Yeah, well in the US it created a braless society

Of course revolution of any kind has yet to reach Salt Lake City and Billings Montana

Edited by laolover88
  • Like 1

She is welcome to dry her underwear as far as I'm concerned. But I was more than a little put off by Chinese tourists who were using the serving spoon to taste the food at a buffet and putting the spoon back into the food when they had finished.

• Like 1

How did they know she was chinese???

Did they ask her?

Did they see her passport?

Once upon a time Thaivisa cooperated with Bangkok Post, now they get the news from Coconut. thumbsup.gif

I thought the Bangkok Post were banned from Thai Visa.I thought TV were in bed with THE NATION but now we have Coconuts.

If this is an indication of a top news story..............yawn.

• Like 1

I see no problem. She is being smart, taking the opportunity of a wait at the airport to attend to personal hygiene. From some of the photos, it would appear that the airport was not busy and the seats were not at a premium. Good on her. I sometimes shave and change into a fresh shirt in airport washrooms. I don’t want to be the “smelly” passenger onboard.

Here is my Chinese tourist story. Took an Air Asia flight from Surat to BKK a few months back and we parked on the tarmac to transfer to the Air Asia buses. We jam in like sardines and I am next to a large group of Chinese (Saw a passport in the hand on one so know for sure). They were loudly yapping away like they were alone in the bus when I noticed the oldest of the small children maybe 8 or so years old is taking a piss right in the bus and piss is leaking around on the floor.

I was shocked! The whole group couldnt give a damn he was pissing and kept yapping away. I loudly said "are you kidding me?" about five times to no avail he just continued on peeing and they kept being disrespectful loud Chinese tourists.

If you can only bring yourself up to the level of a poor Chinese farmer maybe best to stay on your farm and spare us from your rudeness.

• Like 2

I posted a video in another thread, showing a Chinese adult in Suvarnabhumi changing his shirt AND PANTS in the middle of a corridor (where all the restaurants and shops are) that connects all the gates. The incident happened just last month. I'm really curious why airport security didn't jump on that man and take him away. I am really at a loss for words to describe these morons.

And these are the tourists Thailand is going after to replace the dwindling Russian tourists. sad.png

Yes. I think that, despite the softening Chinese economy, it is the only market that has the potential to grow. Small tweaks like waiving visa fees can have a significant impact.

China has actually offered Thais visa free travel for tourists, if Thailand will reciprocate, but the Thais have so far refused. Not sure how much longer they can afford to hold out. Thais would certainly benefit from not having to get visas from that horrible Chinese embassy building with the ghastly Thai touts offering queue jumping services that makes it worse for everyone else. Last time the missus and I spent 3.5 hours waiting to get to a window, only to be told we needed more documents because they had changed the rules since the last time we applied. I don't think Chinese face the same problem of lengthy queues getting Thai visas but it is still an unnecessary hassle, given the lack of real screening possible, and there is only a handful of Thai consulates serving a population of a billion.

• Like 1

This are the new QUALITY TOURISTS !!!

Thinking enviromental - use the natural available resources

instead of using an electrical dryer which would need a lot of electricity produced by

smoking coal electroplants !

Be happy with such tourists !

propably she not wasted water in a hand bowl,

she just used the toilett bowl !!!

Pink and black is ok,

you dont see yellow spots so easy !!

MEthinks thai netizens need to chill out a bit.

Thai people don't realize the golden opportunities they have here to make some fun YouTube videos. I love playing them at their own game. If they're yelling across the airport terminal I do it too. Just for fun. It's awesome to see their reactions. If I was at the CM airport I would've run out and got some super large nickers and laid them our right on top of hers. haha

Long live Mr. BEAN!

Post & replies quoting it removed.

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

Chinese suffer of a huge complex of superiority... Therefor they don't give a damn.. I'm pretty sure they do things here they wouldn't dare pulling of at home. I'm in Pattaya, watch a bus of Chinese how they behave at temples, alcazar or markets..., like only they have the right to exist

Where did she wash them? In a lady's room hand basin?

smile.png

yea right in da basin next to her veggies for tomorrows hot pot :-)

and the one she used as a squat toilet...

Maybe the onlookers were lucky she didn't use one of the chairs as a toilet....

"Doesn’t their country teach the concept of manners?”

No , they don't

Actually they do, but just like farang, trailer park trash are just not included in learning these manner's. Remember low caste/class is just what it is. They just do what they are brought up to do.

Agreed,

Also, I think I would be remiss if I didn't mention the modern young female of today.

Has anyone met a "classy" young woman from any country recently?

I ran into an American woman recently who was learning mauy thai.