Six Nations Rugby 2015

Does that apply to Thailand?

That website says they have the rights to the European Competitions, but not here they don't, Setanta have the ERC here.

I know BeIN should have the 6N rights here, but theie programming doesn't show it at the moment.....

It's 0350 and I'm watching the Wales - England game on 676 Bein TV.. It's 38 minutes into the game and Wales is ahead 13-8. If you turn it on you just have to be patient until they change the program as I don't think that they actually switch it in until the game starts.

Too bad no smart techs at True are in touch with their call centre,

My guess is the wrong feed is patched, ...the screen shows Bein 1 tonight but we had the BeIn 2 feed all week.

We got the England replay at 1pm as per BeIn 2 Hong Kong TV guide http://www.beinsports.hk/schedule/

....then some sh1t happened about 5pm here... even the free internet pirate channels were very poor tonight.

Right now Bein is showing tour of Qatar, as per the on screen menu on True.

Every time the on screen says rugby replays they show tennis.

I'm concerned for the weekend.

The Bein website shows 2 channels, neither is cycling right now. good grief, try explaining that to True.

The reason the Wales England game started late was because the tennis match between two total unknowns in a second rate tournament in an empty stadium in Zagreb overan.

The station from their exalted position of 'Home of the 6 Nations' clearly didn't understand the relevance of the two events (or lack of relevance of one of them) decided to stay with the tennis.

Idiots the lot of them.

If it is available to you the 6 Nations were on Astro Supersport last weekend. The Wales v England game was on Astro Supersport 3 & the other 2 games were on Astro Supersport 4

Anyone know what is happening next weekend facepalm.gif ???

All the games on Astro Supersport again. I forget exactly which channels, but perhaps ASSP3 for the first game, and ASSP for the other two

No sign of Superleague on Eurosport yet as we enter the second week of the season

SC

True has all three games scheduled again on Bein, channel 676: Eng/ITA, 14/2, 2130; Ire/Fra, 15/2, 0000; Sco/Wal, 15/2 2200

wayned. I think the problem with this is that beIN are showing the games but are they showing them in Thailand ??? When I look at this link http://www.en.beinsports.net/tv-guide it does not show any 6 Nations games.

BTW I would love to be wrong on this.

From a confused geriatric smile.png

I was quoting from the True TV guide which shows all three as stated above. It did the same last weekend, and although the ENG/Wal game started late I did watch it. The beginning was pre-empted by Tennis and when I turned it back on it was at the 33 minute mark. Here's the link that I use: http://truevisionsgroup.truecorp.co.th/tvguide

• 2 weeks later...

oh i would love to be at swampy today to meet my WELSH relatives,

draped in my welsh kilt and the welsh dragon around my shoulders,but as the wife is going i have to look after my beloved.

I have had the most FRUSTRATING time (as everybody, it seems!) trying to get a definitive TV 6 Nations broadcast schedule - even wrote to the RBS 6 Nations Board, who also didn't have a clue about coverage in Thailand (where i am now)! However, 'beIN Sports' did buy the rights for it this year (it used to be Setanta). I don't think anyone else shows it, other than I have heard 'TV5 Monde' (as long as you speak French!!)

Use this link for theirTV Guide: http://www.en.beinsports.net/tv-guide

Choose your time zone (at the top of the page - 'Bangkok' covers Thailand, to answer "gerrygoat" above) and then scroll to channel 12HD, which covers the 6 Nations, and find the broadcast times (including replays).

Then, hope to God you can find a decent pub that has bought the channel and is showing it!! Most hotels don't seem to have the appropriate cable TV channel.

GOOD LUCK - hope this helps!