MDF Half Sheets anywhere?

JimShortz

It sounds mean, but I only want a small amount of MDF To build a centre speaker cabinet with (just 4 x 4" wide range drivers in a row, so not large). Does anyone know where I can buy half, or even quarter sheets?

It's not so much the price (although cheaper is good!), as not wanting to store the leftover 90% of a sheet for the next how many years until I find a use for it.

All ideas much appreciated. Thank you.

the shops that sell auto sound systems build speaker boxes and might sell you some

a couple of audo shops on the same street as the original Kasem Store also build speaker boxes

Thanks Dante99, that might be the way to do it, but really I wanted to build my own. Edited by JimShortz

the shops that sell auto sound systems build speaker boxes and might sell you some

a couple of audo shops on the same street as the original Kasem Store also build speaker boxes

Thanks Dante99, that might be the way to do it, but really I wanted to build my own.

I got that and was suggesting sources for getting some smaller pieces of the material you were asking about. If you speak Thai and have a pleasant chat, an initial refusal often turns into willingness to help you out (and sometimes there is not an initial refusal). I have often gotten bits and pieces from craftsmen, having fun and meeting nice folks.

Edited by Dante99